News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attention Nay...

Previous topic - Next topic

jilola

What is this? Emoticons Anonymous?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

BlackBox

I tend to steal emoticons from people here and use them on other forums...I'm dead serious. I have a problem.

It makes me feel special.

Nay

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Risu...So, whats up, you having another hormonal day?

You might want to try it, it's fun...

You confuse me sometimes..  You sure there is only ONE of you in there? [:P]

Hugs~ Nay

Nay

quote:
Originally posted by runlola

Yes, I believe Nay has a serious problem.
She even came to me for a fix.
I am not a smilie dealer!
I hope you get some help soon.

LOL, yes I did.  And you talked like it was the holy grail of all secrets..[:P]

Me thinks people are thinking waaaaaaay too much about what I do, and not themselves....[;)]

Nay

Nay

I wasn't going to say anything at first, then I decided to go for the lighter side of it with my first two post, but I think it is important for me to say that what just happened was in my opinion what you would call someone blantantly draining  the energy out of another.

Risu,  I know you needed to vent some kind of anger you were having at the time,
and for some reason I was the target...  Believe me I felt it the minute I finished reading
your post.  The heart rate shot up, breathing got heavier.  I am very familar with this feeling now and take the necessary steps to deflect it.

You came out of no where to complain about SMILEYS?  No you didn't, you did this to get a reaction, a emotion..any kind of emotion will do.. as long as you get one, it makes you feel, sated.  
I suppose that is how it works, you get a emotion, which in turn creates a bigger release of energy...
Hmmmmmm..very interesting...

You know what?  Thanks for this thread...it has totally made me think!!  not to mention, confirm
some hypothesis..

Nay

Risu no Kairu

quote:
Originally posted by Nay

Thanks for bringing that to my attention Risu...So, whats up, you having another hormonal day?

You might want to try it, it's fun...

You confuse me sometimes..  You sure there is only ONE of you in there? [:P]

Hugs~ Nay

Huh? Hormonal? Only one? Whaddya mean? :/ You think I jump from emotion to emotion?

quote:
Originally posted by NayYou know what? Thanks for this thread...it has totally made me think!! not to mention, confirm
some hypothesis..

So, uh, what kind of hypotheses?
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/

jilola

Umm, guys? What's going on in this thread?

Can someone explain to me, since I'm feeling a bit slow, where this thread went from a harmless joke into a trench war?.

I can't for the life of me see Risu's initial post as anything but a joke.
Can we get a bit of perspective here?

2cents & L&L
Jouni

Kazbadan

Be ware with this dealer, named runlola! Sometimes he uses smiles but the main purpose of this guy it´s to sell packs of smiles. He have plantations of smiles in Columbia and he is selling it in NY streets...

Jilola! You can´t  be serious! There is a war out there! Gangs and dealeres are fitghing hard to take control of this business...it´s better than selling drugs! How can you speak on joke?! I have a friend that destroyed is life just because of this addictive smiles!
I love you!

Nay

Well, if it was meant as a joke..I guess I missed it. [:(]  

I couldn't tell for the lack of smileys in his inital post, sure didn't feel funny on the receiving end.  but hey, ya'll know whats what more than I do..

So, good joke Risu. [^]

Akensai

Angry vibrations from a joke haha, Im sorry Nay, I don't want to make fun of you, but this time I think your reaction was abit strange. (even stranger as normal [;)] """JOKE""")

Kazbadan

runlola: looooooool!! again! You are very funny! Sorry if i thought that you were a guy! My mistake was based only on your name (i always make confusion with english names,expression, etc...english is not my mother tongue) and in your avatar.

I must say to Nay that i was kiding: just think why would Risu no Kairu make such post? It can only be for fun...so i decided to enter in the same "wave".

Runlola, great party! Loool! Can i enter on it?
I love you!

kiauma

I thought it was a joke right off.  Nay, we all have our sensitivities, but rest assured I find your emoticon use always appropriate and a welcome relief from the many heavy things that come across these boards.  Heck, I tend to use them myself - because it is fun!  [:o)]

I've seen 'emoticon addiction' (seriously) addressed on other boards, and while everyone is entitled to their opinion I liken it to trying to cure someone of their hair color - it is just who they are, an expression of who they are.  Some people don't like them, and still others think no one should like them - go figure - but I didn't think for a moment that was seriously the case in this thread.

You are right to safeguard your humor and expression Nay, but don't make the mistake of giving away your heart at the perception of someone trying to take away what no one really can.

You are loved.  [:)]
Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

kiauma

Non semper ea sunt quae videntur.

Kazbadan

BTW Nay, i really love your posts! Like Runlola (and a few others...) you are very funny and make us people get happy just for read your ideas. I sense a light and freshy spirit. Keep the good mood, that´s all we need!

About your emoticons, they are really funny, only overrun by Runlola, the really expert!

I dont know from came out this confusion, but since the beggining that Risu no Kairu was making a joke with you, just being funny. Maybe he is trying to conquer you hearth [;)]...but i know that you have a boyfriend...so bad news for him [|)](kiding with you too Risu[:)]).
I love you!

Risu no Kairu

I, uh, I didn't want to mention this before, but,

You've been using a lot of emoticons, lately.

I think... I think you may have an addiction.

The only way you can get through this, though, is to first admit you've got an addiction.

Don't worry, we're here to help you. We're [mostly] all your friends.
I need a signature that isn't stupid. :/