News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone heard from Frank?

Previous topic - Next topic

engagement

Quote from: Stillwater on January 09, 2010, 01:15:06
I think Frank may be in focus three himself.... no one has heard anything in years.

He has passed on in some form or another, be it from this forum or life. Or maybe Rooj doesn't let him out anymore... who knows  :roll:

It really is too bad... Frank seemed to be one of the few who really knew what was up.

I found his concepts pretty darn interesting but obviously until i experience i have to keep an open mind that it may not be entirely accurate

Helmut

Its a sad story about Frank I really liked his humour.
I dont know exactly what happen, but here is my view.
I was online in the forum when Frank last acted as moderator late night (about 2 GMT), where he had a rather amusing/disturbing feud with someone who did not agree with him. All those threads where deleted next day and Frank went off the forum.
Knowing the stern and serious character of Adrian, I am quite sure he sacked him, never really admiting what he did and creating a myth this way.
I never went much to visit this forum afterwards, for spirituality without humour is a dry thing, and Frank was the humourous soul of this forum. Besides, nothing compairs to a living master, you can meet as a Person.

Love
Helmut

kailaurius

Quote from: Helmut on January 11, 2010, 07:55:59
Knowing the stern and serious character of Adrian, I am quite sure he sacked him, never really admiting what he did and creating a myth this way.

Hmmm, well I don't know the situation with Frank myself, and anything is possible, but nevertheless, I couldn't help but get the giggles from that statement.

Helmut

So lets hope Adrian gets a giggle too.

Stookie

Quote from: Helmut on January 11, 2010, 07:55:59
Its a sad story about Frank I really liked his humour.
I dont know exactly what happen, but here is my view.
I was online in the forum when Frank last acted as moderator late night (about 2 GMT), where he had a rather amusing/disturbing feud with someone who did not agree with him. All those threads where deleted next day and Frank went off the forum.
I never went much to visit this forum afterwards, for spirituality without humour is a dry thing, and Frank was the humourous soul of this forum. Besides, nothing compairs to a living master, you can meet as a Person.

Love
Helmut

That doesn't sound like Adrian to me. Of all the fights between moderators and members in the past, Adrian has never taken action like that - he hires, not fires. All other mods have left on their own, even when things hit the fan. Don't you think Frank would show up somewhere else and say what was up, or take his teachings elsewhere? He didn't seem like he would just abandon all of it over one late night argument. He seemed determined and spoke about health problems well ahead of his disappearance.

Helmut

Put aside the question, who did what, Franks disapearance from this forum was never properly communicated.
And you were too "young" then to remember and tell us what went wrong. And reading his last comments as moderator, that "health issue" does sound like a "political" retirement to me.

Stookie

Well, at least he taught me how to phase before he left. For free too, so I don't have any complaints. The pulse has held it's own.

Helmut

QuoteFor free too, so I don't have any complaints.

Yes, yes. That was one of the topics.
And also for this people should know.

Inkheart

I know that this is probably a complete coincidence, but my uncle was named Frank and he died from cancer around the time the Frank here stopped posting. My uncle was always very down to earth, very spiritual, and one with nature. He also had the greatest sense of humor I've ever seen in anyone. These are all things I've seen in your Frank here. Probably a coincidence, maybe not. Who knows?

Helmut

Was he redhaired? if yes, post a picture?

Inkheart

Actually yeah I'm pretty sure he was red haired, kind uf burly looking?? I will if I can find a picture of him.

Helmut

And then the final question! 
Was his name Frank Kepple? :-D :-D :-D

Inkheart

Nope haha, just thought he mighta changed it online :P

The Present Moment

I still think about Frank, I owe a lot to his instruction. I wonder if his unfinished book is laying around on a forgotten computer somewhere.  :? He had an email newsletter that went quiet at the same time he disappeared from this forum.

Inkheart

That's pretty sad. Well lets all send our best wishes out to him wherever he may be.

Inkheart

Rob

I can gaurentee that Frank was not booted by any forum authorities!! We were all quite worried about him at the time, so much so that we tried to hunt down his real life address and I personally sent an (amusing) postcard to our best guess asking "hey whats up?!" - but never got a reply. Reasons for his dissapearance were never communicated simply because nobody had any idea what they were, trust me on this. Any yes, it was a shame, he was an good guy.
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

kurtykurt42

That is awfully strange... I'm always curious when people disappear.

Xanth

This would be one of the problems with anonymity on the internet.
When someone does disappear, we have no idea what happened... as far as we know Frank could have been abducted by aliens... or died...

Hopefully, he's safe and alive and NOT with aliens. :)
Unless they're sex aliens like in Star Trek... >_>  LoL

Kazbadan

The last days hi spoke with Frank by PM, we were trading ebooks if i can remember well. I gave him some few ebooks and as a way of saying thanks, he said he would offer me a copy/ebook of his book (the release was near i think). After that i never had any more news about him.

I remember some discussions here in the forum about some people complaining that they bought that book before receiving it, and in the end they never saw the book, neither the money they gave. Some people start talking that Frank may have disapeared with the money. In my mind i still believe that Frank didnt do that, that something different happened. But we must accept that something really happened to him. Maybe a) He is dead...thats a very probable thing  b) He really escape with the money of the books he sold, but i dont want to believe on that  c) he, or someone in his family, is very ill and he lost all the emotional or physical capability to be on a computer  d) someone he loved died, and that "kills" a people for sure.

Its a shame that we dont have even his email so we could trace him (by visiting facebook, hi5, etc) or contact his family so we could know if he his ok. I will pray for him. He was, so far i remember, a very nice guy.
I love you!

kurtykurt42

I believe that Frank went up to the 4th density level some time ago.

After reading some of Frank's work though I would probably say he's in the 5th or 6th density by now!  :-D

kurtykurt42

Quote from: kurtykurt42 on February 21, 2010, 21:37:58
I believe that Frank ascended to the 4th density level some time ago.

After reading some of Frank's work though I would probably say he's in the 5th or 6th density!  :-D

I bet we'll here from him in a couple years.