News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Anyone who desires many many lucid dreams...

Previous topic - Next topic

Missy

I've found the solution. Breed dogs. My siberian husky had six noisy puppies who wake me frequently in the night and every night thus far I've had at least one lucid dream in which I could have an OBE. I haven't been very successful staying out of my body long enough to do anything interesting because I get creeped out by the complete silence and start imagining horrible things. But last night I got out and stayed out long enough to turn my head and look right into my own face, which was absolutely fascinating. I could see every little detail, right down to this weird little black smudge on my right cheek which turned out to be smeared eyeliner when I woke up the next morning and looked in the mirror. It's completely hit me now, and any doubts I ever had about Astral Projection are gone. Now I just have to learn how to do it from a conscious state and not have to use my dreams as a crutch.

beavis

or you could set alarms to wake you during the night and avoid the dog poop

Missy

alarms never wake me up. But if I hear a puppy scream in the middle of the night I'm wide awake. I think it's the fear of them being squished to death by the mother...

beavis

wire your alarm to a big stereo. that will wake u

Missy

Along with the other five people living in my house. Good idea.

micko

Well then they can lucid dream too!!  :P

beavis

micko if you used that excuse to wake me up often, i'd kick you in the nuts

micko

HAHA my astral double knows kung fu so u better be careful ! :twisted:

beavis

i'm not afraid to fight somebody who has a knife (I'm too fast and unpredictable) and i'm certainly not afraid of your fake kung fu. You're lucky I wouldnt attack somebody who poses no real threat.

Smilodon29A

Hahahaha I laugh at you guys.

I can achieve Super Saiyan 4 level and can beat you all AHHAHAH !!!!

That SSJ4 is from Dragon Ball btw :)
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

Missy

wow...I hope you people aren't serious. Because then I'd have to find a whole new astral projection forum. One without the...you know...painful immaturity.

Telos

Missy, don't the dog barks wake up the other 5 people in your house?

Missy

Apparently not, I've asked the people who are currently residing in the living room if they've heard them screaming in the middle of the night and none of them have, even when I leave my bedroom door open. Go figure.

Telos

That's very strange.

The entire neighborhood knows when our dog barks! And she's just a medium-sized mut.

Leannain

beavis

first person to bring up the pow** ra*g**s gets a kick in the nuts

Missy

Psan

Quote from: Missywow...I hope you people aren't serious. Because then I'd have to find a whole new astral projection forum. One without the...you know...painful immaturity.

Best of luck for you, its gona be tuff.
Btw, dog-barks-for-LD is the funniest thing I ever heard on this forum. :lol:

beavis

missy you shouldnt have done that, because now I have to surgicly attach nuts to you so I can kick them

Psan

Or simply use your astral powers to materialize them.
Dont forget to check if you dematerialized yours accidently.
Nuts can neither be created nor destroyed, they just change places.

beavis

shouldnt waste powers where physical things work

Smilodon29A

Lol.

Well if I wanted to get my dog to wake me up, first I would have to make my parents let him come to the house, and a chance of that is 0 percent.
Then I would have to find him a mate and let her stay inside too, with puppies of course .... well guess the chance of that :D.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

RTCovenant

Oh yeah. I'll whoop you all with my level 5 astral combat experience skill.

Lol. Some reason, that alarm method does not work for me even if I wake myself up.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Anonymous

You people are funny as hell. Dont feel bad about the alarm thing almost nothing works for me. :cry:

ASunnieSpirit

*is now afriad of astral nuts above all other astral locale*

i have a dog that kicks me in his sleep- i think it gets more REM time then i do not to mention it hogs the bed
Im walking on sunshine :)