News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Appreciation Post

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Hello all and thank you all.
I just wanted to say I finally found my tune. I know what to follow I guess you can say.

It's been quiet a journey to get to this place and this place has helped me a lot. From the day one members to the one day members  :-D
And this place is the only place I felt comfortable enough to express myself and just write down whatever I want because everyone is so open minded and accepts the fact that one persons experience doesnt mean its like that for another; the world can be anything.

There is always support, and a big thanks to the mods to answer the same questions that have been asked again and again :-P

There is soo much useful information on here and the format is pleasent and personal. It's not like other forum sites that seem more distant, and that really adds je ne sais quoi ('it' factor) I wouldnt want this site to ever go down, and I'd buy it myself in the years to come if it came down to that!

Thanks for being the support group for my spiritual journey that I never had in real life

E> E> E> E>  :-D :-) 8-) :lol: :wink: :roll:
Your way is The way

Xanth

Nameless

Thank you for being here and supporting US.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

If everyone on this planet shared your expressionism, humanities views for the good of all would progress us all immensely towards a brighter future.
It's a start though lol.
Thank you for your appreciation from all the staff.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.