News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Art of Seduction: approaching women

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

I don't know if it has been said yet or not, but I'm going to say it without going back over the previous pages to check: Everything you need to know about this can be gathered by asking yourself why there is no matching topic about seducing men.

FEMMSTARR

Quote from: TomI don't know if it has been said yet or not, but I'm going to say it without going back over the previous pages to check: Everything you need to know about this can be gathered by asking yourself why there is no matching topic about seducing men.

well now Tom you sound like a very smart man to me

FEMMSTARR

Quote from: Major TomI won't post my pick-up technique here again. It's too embarasing.

However, it sounds to me that the eloborate theories on what attracts women only shows how little we know  :)

The little we do know is that like attracts like. We tend to like those who are most similar to us.

The rest is anatomy really  :)

Wonderful anatomy I might add.

yeah Tom all ya gotta do is take some time to get to know someone and the rest will happen naturally
I have never used a pick up line to get a man
my husband was my friend for a long time before we became lovers and that is how it happened
he didnt use a pick up line and neither did I
I imagine that is what is used for casual sex but I dont have casual sex it is not to my liking but all are different so I am not saying it is wrong just not for me

Hans Solo

Frank-

When you say to create scenarios with women in focus 2, is this in the "astral"?  Because, to help myself in life I already use Silva Mind control and NLP to persuade my reality to turn out the way I want it to.  For instance, I will get into my "alpha state" (somewhere between focus 3-Focus 10) and use my imagination to create scenarios with women and how I would respond to them.  I also do this in my car to and from work.  I have elaborate conversations within these scenarios.  Is this what you are talking about, or are you taking this to the next level?

Also when I interact with women I will "rehearse" her reaction before I make a comment by focusing my intent on the response I want.  You would be surprised how often it works.  

So my question would be are you shaping your reality in much the same way as NLP and visualization, or is it more advanced by actually projecting into the astral and then playing out the scenarios?

Use the force, feel the flow,
Hans Solo

BTW, I CANT wait to get your book-I know you probably hear this alot but here goes: How Long?
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

Novice

I'm not a doctor of any sort, Hans, but your last post (coupled with all of your other posts) is beginning to hint a bit at obsession with women/sex.
I'm not passing judgement or anything, but this may not be the healthiest thing on which you focus so much of your time.

Just a thought!

(And I'm not saying this with any kind of sarcasm, simply being sincere)
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Hans Solo

No no-

I like to learn techniques on lots of things.  I am young, so women do occupy a lot of my time.  Also, I love to come to this website, but feel I am only qualified to talk about this subject.  However, I keep trying to get better at phasing so I can put my 2 cents in. :)

Hans Solo

Kazbadan

Quote from: TomI don't know if it has been said yet or not, but I'm going to say it without going back over the previous pages to check: Everything you need to know about this can be gathered by asking yourself why there is no matching topic about seducing men.

What do you mean by that? Do you think that women are better just because they can get a man easly?

Let me tell you: men needs to learn these s*** because our society transformed the image of The Man, the masculinity, into an image of a wussy b*****, than it is always begging for love. We forgot our true nature adn we are learning it again.

Secondly, why the hell women insist in attacking men? Femmstarr, why do you say that he is a smart men? I mean, women are always attacking men like this, with small things that have the intention of destroy man ego. I dont understand (and its not only you) why do you(women) make such attacks, its boring. I just know 3 types of women:
1) the victim, the real victim like women in country where they dont have any rights.

2) the kind of women that thinks that every women its a victim and men are the guilty for that (all the men). This kind of women (at least 50%-70% of the girls that i see...) treat men like dogs but in a very subtle way.

3) the normal kind of women (very rare)that are normal. The admit that some women are victims, some men are guilty, but sometimes you will find the opposite. They treat men like humans.

Another reason that makes men needing such techniques (besides depressions, "wussification" of society, etc) its the fact that the western world its constituded in large scale by 2) type of women: the real b****. This kind of women just love to destroy the go of a men because to them, they are the guilty for everything....

For example, today i was kiding with a firend. Believe when i say that i was making an innocent things with her, just playing with her a little (and i did the same thing exactly many times with other womens). Without no reason she said something very bad to me in front of other people. lol! She didnt realise of course that she was in my reality...my answer was good: i reacted like if shw as done nothing and i treated her very well after that. Of course that in the end, she was the one becoming embarassed...play with fire and you will burn.

This is a smal example that i found just today about how b*** women can be. In the above situation she just didnt need to do that. Body language could show that she didnt want nothing with me; she could say in a nice way (afterall i was being nice and playful with her), but her answer was an agressive one.

I saw many women acting like that (not only with me but with other guys) but the opposite i must admit: i never saw a men treating a women like that.

hope that now you can see why men need this kind of stuff...
I love you!

Tom

Kazbadan-

It isn't a question of who is better (men or women). As long as you are limiting this to heterosexual relationships, both are equally required. You did not answer my question: Why do you think it is that there is nothing about women seducing men?

FEMMSTARR

Secondly, why the hell women insist in attacking men? Femmstarr, why do you say that he is a smart men?

I am saying he realizes it can happen naturally very easily

I do not hate men I love them and I dont attack them

????????????

I dont know where you got that idea

have you been drinking?

Frank

Hans Solo:

The book is about 2 months away at least. I thought it would be long finished by now, but everything else in my life has been taking 4 or 5 times longer than I thought recently. It has just been one of those times, a case of too much to do and so little time. But I am grateful for your interest and thank you for your kind comments.

As to the actual technique, there are two factors 1) the laying of the probabilities within Focus 2 of consciousness and, 2) the subjective energy interaction with the individual, in this case the woman.

What you are actually trying to create in this instance (and all good communication is based on this) is a positive, subjective energy interaction. And the difficulty with the "chat up" scenario, which is why it is such a great demonstration, is you need to create that positive subjective energy interaction right from the word go. Now that is one heck of a tricky thing to do. Some people have a natural knack of doing that and they usually become very successful people.

The laying of the probabilities is a step onwards from what you are doing now. What you do is actually project into the area of mind known as your imagination. You are actually there, within your imagination, watching the whole scenario take place as you create it. Doing it this way is far more lifelike and hence more effective than sitting in the physical and creating it by thinking about it from the physical.

In a way, what you create for yourself is a very controlled "dream" though I hesitate to use that term as there are so many other belief constructs attached to the word "dream" that do not relate to what I am saying, and dreaming takes place in a slightly different way. I want to make that clear otherwise, people will start to think that imagination is the same as dreaming, which it isn't. Same area in consciousness but it's a different action.

The subjective energy interaction is a very tricky one because you have to hold what is known as an F1/F2 overlay experience. If you get it right, as you communicate, you will actually be "fed" with exactly what to say from an aspect of your self within your Focus 2 of consciousness, that you have set up for that purpose.

Again, you will be doing a similar thing now, but what I do for you is lay out the actual energy interaction structure for you so you understand the process more fully. Many of these NLP-style courses lay out certain techniques for you to follow. But what I do is lay out the actual structure in consciousness and show you the communication paths. In other words, in your case you will realise exactly why techniques such as NLP do work to an extent. But then once you know the structure you'll be free to experiment way beyond the limitations of an objective NLP-type structure. You can just get right to the subjective.

If you had that subjective communication absolutely locked in from the word go, you could approach a woman and she would be open to you immediately, without you actually having said anything. You see, 90% of it is the subjective energy interaction. She needs to open up on the subjective level. At first, however, the communication is perhaps 10% subjective and 90% objective. This is a very uncomfortable way for people to communicate!

So what you are trying to do is work on her so she opens up subjectively from using objective techniques, such as NLP. I know a bit about NLP as I was a fan of Dr Richard Bandler in the early '90s. But once you know the structure you can, with some practice, simply open on a subjective level. Good friends, for example, when they meet each other immediately lock in on a subjective level. So somehow, you have to duplicate that.

If you get this right, and it is a very tricky thing to do but someone such as yourself would enjoy practising, when she talks to you, she'll feel like she has known you for ages and she'll get confused because you just met. But that's because you are both open on a subjective level. So when you look into her eyes she'll feel that you are looking deep into her soul, and that kind of thing. Her yellow energy centre will be giving her these gooey tingling feelings in her belly and her eyes will soften and sparkle, her lips will deepen in colour and become fuller and her face will flush slightly.

Okay, you are not going to be able to score a hit every time. Because it is, after all, an interaction. When energy interacts, there is always distortion in translation of one kind or another. But as you know, you don't have to get it right all the time. If you scored a bulls-eye even only 20% of the time, you'd be on a roll.

Yours,
Frank

FEMMSTARR

you dont need some kind of plan or scheme to get close to a woman

just be yourself,  be honest,  and one thing that all women find attractive in a man is  compassion for others

I like a man with character that loves and respects women rather than treating them like property or trash

if you  show a woman respect and you are an honest man with character you wont have any problems

and this really goes for people in general because I see lots of  women being users and abusers as well as men

Frank

Femmstarr:

It's all very well saying be yourself, but a person's outward expression is a dynamic entity. Although people are free to think otherwise and fix themselves to a limited range of expressions if they wish. Doing such is entirely their prerogative, of course. But if I had taken that attitude all along, I'd still be that shy, spotty, 10-stone dyslexic wimp with no social life.

Yours,
Frank

Hans Solo

Frank-

Thank you for your reply.  No wonder your book is taking so long.  Your post was like a novel!   A good one. :lol:

I really appreciate you writing it. I know that old friends connection you are talking about and always try and duplicate that feeling in an interaction.  I also experience something like a mild F1/F2 overlay (or the channel for another 'self') in an interaction, I call it the "FLOW".  It actually feels like there is electricity, or "magic", in the air and the whole interaction feels trance-like (almost nothing can go wrong when I am in this state).  It is similar to the bubble, as you talked about  in one of your previous post. If you can show me how to achieve the REAL F1/F2 overlay I will be in your debt forever, Master Yoda. I will be INVINCIBLE!!!!  I am excited to hear about the laying groundwork in F2 to shape your physical reality-that is right up my alley.  

Also, I am relieved to hear that your book is only 2 months away.  I thought you were going to break my heart and say something like 9 months to a year. :wink:  I will be the first in line to purchase your book.  

Femmstar:  I was just joking in my previous post :lol: Although, saying to someone be yourself is usually some of the worst advice you can give to a man.  Especially one who is bad with women.  Most men only use a fragment of their total "self/personality" and choose to stay within those boundaries.  What I am saying is to grow and exercise sides of your personality you may not use as much, until they become a part of you.  It is akin to getting comfortable in different focus states.  The more you do it the more comfortable you will be in those states, and the more dynamic things you can do with these states.  In both cases you become a more dynamic person.

Tom-
QuoteWhy do you think it is that there is nothing about women seducing men?

LOL!  There is SO much out there on this it that the stuff.  Numerous books, for example: "THE RULES", Cosmo/Seventeen,etc.  Plus, girls talk about this stuff with one another.  Whenever men talk about this topic it consist of them mostly bragging/lying.

BTW, a women always walks away from an interaction from me THINKING she seduced me. :wink:

Use the force, feel the flow,

Hans Solo

Souljah333

HEY HOW COME IT SEEMS LIKE ONLY MY POST ARE DISAPPEARING!?!
:evil:
this is the craziest thread...it's BS!

and again TOM...I LOVE YOU!!!
(wish there was a suitable emoticon for that).

as long as y'all are looking for T&A (which I'm sure you are), you're screwed, or "not screwed" depending :wink: . let us not forget the 6th sense! women know when they're being played, they only go along with it if they themselves want something (even the most f*cked up/needy & victimized of us)...and what the hell is "normal"...who are you to categorize women into 3 types?!?
(victims/bitches & normal)...if you can't find a meaningful relationship with a woman...no wonder.  stop putting so much energy into us as separate, and work on yourself more...or maybe less, like femmstarr said just be yourself.

personally i prefer shy, spotty, 10-stone dyslexic wimps to arrogant, self-righteous, omnipotent, megalomaniacs (not that i'm saying that's what "you" are) :twisted:.  as far as women walking away thinking they've played you (hans) doesn't matter does it...if that's what they believe.  :wink:

still waiting for an intelligent MALE reply to TOMS question...
Quotewhy there is no matching topic about seducing men

NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Souljah333

FEMMSTARR     
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject:  
Frank wrote:
Femmstarr:

QuoteIt's all very well saying be yourself, but a person's outward expression is a dynamic entity. Although people are free to think otherwise and fix themselves to a limited range of expressions if they wish. Doing such is entirely their prerogative, of course. But if I had taken that attitude all along, I'd still be that shy, spotty, 10-stone dyslexic wimp with no social life.

Yours,
Frank

awwww that is too bad but just forget about the be yourself and look at the other things I posted
a man with character....and compassion.....honest and hard working.... all of these things are very attractive in a person male or female.

REPOSTING FEMMSTARR'S AS WELL (which mysteriously disappeared as well)?!? :?

Kazbadan

Souljah, i dont know what are you refering to, about the missing posts, but i bet thats due to a problem occured some time ago, because of the MAin Computer (server) that controls APs forum.

Second, i would like to ear your answer to toms question, but mine its very easy: women dont need that "manual" (on how to lead with men) because body its all that counts to man (and to women to...at least 40-50%).

We are animals...dont forget that, when we accept sex in our lifes we accepting something conected to our primal instincts. "love" between a man and a women its much more near that "animal" part of us than the spiritual part of our lives. In the times that i have a lucid mind, filled with compassion and love (love, even for the one that hate me) i feel no need for a women.

When i am not in that way (most of the time) i will feel the need of: sex or female company. I feel need for sex f i am energetic and i feel the need of a female company when i am tired (sad i mean) or near depressed states. So, when i am in my best state of mind, "love" (that love, between two humans) its unuseful.

When i am in a bad mood, i will feel the need of another human (women company). If i am in a intermediary state i will maybe need sex sometimes and some company other times.
I love you!

Souljah333

dear cocky-funny guy,

i wrote three different posts and trashed them all. what's the point?!? keep trying to better yourself, and trying to figure it out. best of luck!
that point that i think you might be missing with the "sean connery" type, which by the way i would roll over and bark like a dog for...among many other things!!! :twisted: is that "these" type of men exude a terrible amount of charisma...so if you want to play the big leagues...i suggest you start there. CHARISMA! secondly they have SUBSTANCE! it's not bullsh*t, it's not a game, it's not a song and dance...and the secret to what you are seeking is within this understanding. they make it look easy, they CAN BE COCKY, bcuz they have everything down-pat. they are in fact overly feminine by nature. too masculine is not cool...to macho and you're just another assh0le. these guys (that all guys admire) have a deep appreciation and respect for women as things to be worshiped. the fine line between being a lover and a father figure. sure we like to be protected, and play rough now and then, but you're not going to get to that point until you first learn to appreciate ALL women in total. understand the core of the entity. you must honestly be able to find beauty in all women...even the fattest, ugliest, most revolting, toothless, fishmonger you come across...you must look into her heart and understand the beauty and wisdom that lies there. these are the men that have the most rewarding experiences with women, bcuz all of it is sacred. otherwise you're just a pig that wants to get laid...and in that case as i said before, there are rows on rows of nasty ho's to fulfill those desires.

moths are drawn to the flame. if you are not brilliantly secure in yourself and genuine then they will be drawn to the next brightest flame. all women are on a mission for purity and strength of heart. don't think bcuz they get a little tipsy once in awhile...that it's wise to get in their way with a cheap come on, or half-assed proposition.

you have to find your own mojo and use it wisely.

G3MM4

Quote from: rhinegirl<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MJ-12

Good point. Being an alpha male means you have to put up with alpha females! [:P]
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'm an alpha female but I don't like alpha males because most are arrogant to a fault and often are insecure children when all is said and done. I like a small men who is confident and knows how to submit.

Jessica

Could say the same about some or most alpha females too... :p
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Tom

When my wife and I met, neither of us was looking for a relationship to be in. We agreed later on that this was an important factor.

Kazbadan

Quote from: Souljah333dear cocky-funny guy,

CHARISMA! secondly they have SUBSTANCE!

Charisma anyone can have it...even a bad murdering guy...i developed a lot of my charisma.

it's not bullsh*t, it's not a game, it's not a song and dance...and the secret to what you are seeking is within this understanding. they make it look easy, they CAN BE COCKY, bcuz they have everything down-pat. they are in fact overly feminine by nature.

Wrong....they are everything less feminine. The best natural guys that i met, and that are really good with women are even better than Sean Connor & company....they are everything but not feminine. They are not macho-man guys, they just know how to be a man. Feminine men dont get laid....women will always seem them just as the "nice friend".

too masculine is not cool...to macho and you're just another assh0le. these guys (that all guys admire) have a deep appreciation and respect for women as things to be worshiped.

Are you kiding me?!! Women are to be apreciated? And man are to be what? The slaves kissing their feet? Please...i only aprreciate what respects me.  Women are not godess to be admired. I respect women, and i respect them the way they respect me. THe last time i worshiped a women she saw me like a wussy boy and my chances with her dropped near zero. Since i stoped my "worship" to women that its far away much more easy to get sex, love, whatever. I can give a cumpliment to a women, admire her from times to times but thats all.  

you must honestly be able to find beauty in all women...even the fattest, ugliest, most revolting, toothless, fishmonger you come across...you must look into her heart and understand the beauty and wisdom that lies there.

looool! And you believe that you (women) do the same with men...so many women that i know that dont respect ugly guys....but (i hope that what i am gonna say nect makes you happy) i really try to love every human/conscious beings....not only ugly women. I must love all or not love anyone.

these are the men that have the most rewarding experiences with women, bcuz all of it is sacred. otherwise you're just a pig that wants to get laid...and in that case as i said before, there are rows on rows of nasty ho's to fulfill those desires.

sacred stuff sounds me to much to DaVinci Code bullshits. Why should women be sacred and admired but not men too?  both or nothing. If it happens to, by any chance, i get in love with someone, i will respect that in a very spiritual way. To me, sacred love its for all the relation, not only to women, as DaVinci Code says. Women worth so much as men and vice-versa.

moths are drawn to the flame. if you are not brilliantly secure in yourself and genuine then they will be drawn to the next brightest flame. all women are on a mission for purity and strength of heart. don't think bcuz they get a little tipsy once in awhile...that it's wise to get in their way with a cheap come on, or half-assed proposition.

All women in a mission for purity?!?!? JESUS!! I know really thousands of women that dont give a s*** for purification! They are really craps! TO be honest, i dont know any women in my personal life (neither men) that are in such mission.

What i wanna tell you its this: you are giving to much spiritual meaning to something that includes a lot of animal laws. Of course that there is some spirituality, but for the most part we are playing a game of the cat and the rat. So easy like that. And those men that you speak about, they dont have ugly women with a spiritual aura you know? Those brave men that admire women, for some "strange" reason are always eating the best looking women outthere.

Understand that we are animals. If you, later on, give a spiritual meaning to your relation, thats another thing, but for themost part of humans that i know, relations start with that "dance", like animals.

Do you know that the ugliest guys that i know rarely touch in women? For some strange reason some bastard guys that i know, that are very well good looking and have charisma, have all the women they want, and those women are not empty bottles They are nice, friendly and inteligent, btu they still get atracted to such guys  (that dont give any importance to spirituality and they dont admire women). I deal with real facts, not with fantasies.

Since i started to give more attention to such "dance" theory that i started to get more girls (not that much, but more) and more quality. When i look back to my life, in thetimes that i was spiritual and respected women what i see its a past with zero women. A past with really great women falling in love with bastard guys with no respect for people. Nice boys dont get laid...bad boys get laid because they have something that even themselves dont see. They are playing the game in the right way (almost).
I love you!

Souljah333

well........that's something to bite into and chew on awhile.

okay, it's very clear to me now that you just want to get laid, and there's nothing wrong with that, and i suppose i took it a few steps further, bcuz it's a post @ AP and i tend to wax spiritual. flog me!
anyway...first i would like to make it perfectly clear that some women are complete & total bitches. YES, and they can be cruel and heartless and shallow and empty and vile...just like guys can. and if you want to get laid then you're subject to the primitive. it's all very much alpha...and if you don't have what it takes then you're a loser!!! (personally i tend to avoid that system). you're conversing with someone that's been celibate for 8 years...so my perspective is twisted in comparison to yours.
i am however a severely sensual person/woman and so i understand the passion that rages in your loins :wink: (kidding)...i do understand how difficult it can be to feel something very passionately and not have avenues to express it with abandon.

as far as men being feminine...i didn't mean flaming fairy...i meant something deeper. if a man that was 100% masculine, and a woman that was 100% feminine tried to have sex with one another...the man would destroy the woman. pulverize her to death. which some people are into but...there is no such thing EVER as 100% one or the other. sorry.
a man that can find in himself and embrace his feminine nature is going to fair much better in anything he attempts, as will a woman that embraces her masculine nature. it makes us more whole and makes for better relationships overall. there's another "whole" path called the "sisterhood" that make women better as well and i will you give some extremely sage advice here (knowing full well you will not like it or appreciate it, but...) you would be very wise in the future (bcuz i know currently you're only seeking a little pie)...to avoid women that hate other women!!!
i don't think that needs explaining.

and last but never least....worshiping women. yes. i was appalled by your reaction. (not really it was quite typical...but i might as well hold my ground)...throughout history women have performed to much higher standards than men...they bare children for god's sake!!! they care and nurture and feed and nurse and heal and tend to those children as well. they teach and guide and pass on stories and legends and songs. they pass on knowledge of sacred things...plants, herbs, nature worship, elemental worship, magic and mysticism. men? men hunted, fought, and scratched their balls a lot :? no...men have accomplished some great feats, buts that's only bcuz they were raised and taken care of by good women that allowed them the time and comfort and support to be brilliant.

there's no point going on with this. if you want to get laid by super-fine chicks...look no further than the back of your comic book. lift weights, get a tan, buy some funky clothes, get a prince albert, and a handful of "X" and go to town. oh.............and you'll need a fly ride and lots of cash! :D

someday something is going to click back into place...an alignment in the wiring and women will step back into their rightful place as goddesses and warriors and take the sh*t back!!! men who prove themselves worthy of intelligence, respect and usefulness will find themselves in very comfortable positions :wink: free to invent, create and explore to their hearts content and the rest will be our pathetic slaves! :twisted: god i hope that happens in my life time!

and PS...DON'T BASH DA VINCI!!!!!!

Frank

Hi:

If a woman is happy with a 10st dyslexic wimp then good luck to her. I set my sights higher, and for that I needed to create qualities in myself that the really good-looking, smart and intelligent women see in a man.

When I was younger I had a taste for really good-looking women. It all started from when I was 13 and had a paper-round in the morning. I used to turn to page 3 of the Sun Newspaper each morning and look at the half-naked woman presented there. I used to dream that one day I'd have a girlfriend who looked like that. A stunning looking model, someone incredibly attractive. Well, I eventually dated and had some great longer-term relationships with a number of such women. Had the time of my life, in fact, and I wouldn't swap the experiences for anything.

If people have different priorities then that's their prerogative. One poster was saying about how they liked a man who would "submit". Hmm, I think I don't actually know what the word submit means. :)

Yours,
Frank

Kazbadan

It depends on the submission Frank.....a girl dressed in black coat cloths, in high heels and with a whip on her hand can be a great way for one to submit to a girl :)

Souljah i understand your point. Indeed i just want to get laid i think. I feel better if i have no one in my life. When i raise my energy on my need for a person in my life disapears.
I love you!

Souljah333

i have/had the same problem. i didn't learn sh*t from my parents as far as healthy relationships go. i was 9 when my parents split up. my father ignored me and my mom had a different boyfriend for every day of the week (all a bunch of sleazy low-life's). i fought with my mother day and night/24-7 till i left home when i 16, but i was addicted to the drama by then. i sought out father-figures or men with an "edge" (self-absorbed & too hot to handle). i loved the challenge i guess. i've never in my life had a relationship that lasted more than three months, and out of all of them...there was only one guy that i actually wanted to date. the rest were more of a stalking situation that i gave into too easily...for reasons of attention. every time i was dating someone i felt like i was in some great competition. i guess bcuz i knew they were all doomed to fail, and i'd pour 150% of myself into these guys, and i was really bad at saying "no"...i just couldn't do it. i'd burn myself out on the first lap every time. i gave them everything i had and kept the drama going on top of it. strange thing is...when i exhausted myself and began to pull away, it would renew the situation with some twisted passion on their part. they wanted me more bcuz i wasn't interested, and bcuz it was so hard to say no...i'd seriously drain any vital stores of energy i had to try and appease them till i just couldn't take it. it was crazy! also the most violent attacks (astral) were a nightly occurrence...most definitely bcuz i was so drained. but being used and fu*ked from both ends (not like that...pervert). it was too much for me. my suicidal tendencies got worse/bad, and my depression severe, and i just wanted out of it all. i moved from canada to south carolina to start anew...but it still took a couple more twisted relationships before i finally gave up. I GET LOST IN MEN, and i had to start focusing on me, if was going to survive. i didn't intended on being celibate and it's not something set in stone. i just learned to say no, and began using it a lot, and began understanding a lot more about myself and people in general...my focus shifted from "needing" the attention, to just wanting to understand where all that need comes from, and how people interact...and what's really going on.:roll:. sometimes i think i've just switched gears...and now i'm trying to make something else work by draining all my energy = my life. and i'm not much better at it then i am with relationships. in the back of my mind there are a lot of things that i feel experienced with, but i have a hard time saying that it's all been worthwhile. even all this astral stuff. for some reason everything feels like a distraction or escape for me. i just wanted to push some light in from the other end, have you stay open to the possibilities, and see that everything is overlapped...not separate. that you have the possibility of making things better with your function...even if it's just having sex. that you can walk away knowing you "enlightened" another person, or walk away knowing you were a drain (and contributed little if nothing). i think about the movie with jonny depp "Don Juan DeMarco" and even though he was a freak by most male standards, he empowered women in this work.  he left them with a greater appreciation for themselves and for the art of a man. where with a great majority of men i feel there is a contradiction. they can worship tits, and butt, and pus*y...but the forget there is a person attached to all that. they desire sex and strive after it at their core, but after they get it/consume it...they trash the divine vessel it was delivered in. and you guys can argue with me all you want...but that's just wrong!

Kazbadan

Souljah, thanks for sharing with us your experience in life. It must be hard for you having that bad past. I understand why do you speak in men in that way. If you read my posts you will see too why i speak about women in the way i speak. They were the 1st ones giving me the idea that women = sex and just that and that women = crap. INow i dont think in that way, just try to be more positive and understand that there are several types of women (good ones, bad ones, etc).

Even so, some things are difficult to change now. Due to my past life and my teen years now i think i cannot be conected to a girl and i dont need that. Just want to went on partys with my friends, have some occasional girlfriends and thats all.

I dont believe that humans are monogamics. If i have a girlfriends, sooner or later she will cheat on me (even knowing that i can wish other women, i will not cheat on her...i keep my word on what i say).

I know that you want a man that knows how to love someone deeeply in a divine way. Trust me that there are a lot of guys outhere like that. Even myself...i think that if i find the right person i can love her in much more profound way..it just happens that women are not that sensible. When i speak and really transmit my deep feelings about the world and the life women (and men) look at me with "that face".

If i speak in the beauty hidden in small things or the way i just love to look at something (be it a tree or a building) or if speak in the crazy dreams that i have (real dreams during sleep) that transmit me a lot of energy and strange feelings (my dreams are that crazy..and nice) people will think i am crazy.

Not only that...even if i speak about the life itself (with a buddhistic view), how we do not grab opportunities, women, people, anyone, will not give a s*** to that.

As you see, its not only my past that makes me look at women as just sexual friends or nice friends for some laughing and drinking. They are the 1st ones (not only them...men too...if i speak on such "strange" things....wow) closing the doors to me.

If i act in a cocky.funy way, or in th eopposite way (shy) orin the middle term, or in a spiritual way, whatever, they will always react in a "shut up your mouth" way.

Dont be surprised if i am the way i am...anyway, i dont care if women are like that. I am used to the idea. Its just how things are....find someone that can be that profound its f******* hard and the rare women that i find and that i may love (its that hard for me to fall in love...but when it happens....) already have boyfriends - and i didnt knew that -.

So, if i have sex i can be just happy. Affection and emotional support i will not even trying to find it...women are to much egoistic for giving that OR (even better) i just will not need it (i am learning more about that...energy and great vibe are the secret key for that).
I love you!