News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Art of Seduction: approaching women

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans Solo

QuoteSex, as most masters will tell you, is an inferior act, committed by inferior people, ignorant, foolish and unwise people. Love is superior act, committed by superior people(masters, angels, selfless people) One is unreal and ego related. Another is real and soul related. No one can convince me that there no distinction between man and god. The distinction is infinite. Just like the distinction between an atom and the universe is infinite. A man who thinks otherwise, is foolish, and reality will eventually catch up and show him that.

I agree. I love all women, but especially beautiful ones. :lol:
Also, I love making love to lovely women.  See data that is 3 loves in a row, that should be enough!  J/K my man.

QuoteNow, I will agree with you and Frank about attitude, if by that you mean what I would term 'charisma'. There have been a few guys I have known in high school and college who had this. They weren't very attractive at all physically. One was short and stocky, another short and lean and a third one who was tall with an average build. None were built very well as far as muscles go. But they all would have girls stop them on campus and ask to kiss them. I always just laughed at this because I found it hilarious. They weren't cocky, as much as they were confident. But by confident I mean they simply liked who they were. They were content and happy with themselves and it showed to everyone around them.

Bingo.  Although a little cockiness doesn't hurt as long as you are not arrogant.  You have to be comfortable in you own skin.  Also, be willing to get outside of your comfort zone and take a risk (approaching).  The more you do it the less scary it will be, and the more confident you will become.  Confidence comes from competence, and competence comes from confidence. :shock: (beware circular reference)

QuoteAnd for the record, I don't find Han repulsive, simply amusing. I have no negative emotions towards him whatsoever

I have heard this a million times from girls.  Usually 30 minutes before i get their phone # or take them home.  :D   Women hate to love me at first.

QuoteI think you have good tips, too, Hans Solo. But be careful to not become too metro-sexual ... I guess that relates to becoming wussy, though

Right on.  If you are more feminine by nature dress a bit more macho (wear a wallet chain for example).  However, Tom Cruise doesn't have a metro sexual vibe in ToP Gun, and even though I dress nice my attitude is completely masculine.  

QuoteI'm surprised I haven't seen a lot about other womanly traits that can be very sexy, such as high intelligence, charisma, and so forth. There's only so much you can tolerate a lovely body and a lousy mind. There's got to be a balance there for anything long-term

Great point!  If a women is an 8 in pure looks for example but has:

-Great witty sense of humor/style
-Smart as hell (I have a huge soft spot for intelligent women-probably because I am also smart)
-Adventurous (take it any way you want)
-loves to travel
-self confident

Then she will be a 10 in my book.
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

Novice

Quotehave heard this a million times from girls. Usually 30 minutes before i get their phone # or take them home.  Women hate to love me at first.

Han, you kill me!  :lol: And I would just like to add, before you draw a connection of 'another notch in your belt' that I have NEVER given my phone number to a man who behaved this way. I may find it amusing and funny. But that's where it ends. I know very well what he wants and I have no interest in it. Doesn't mean I'm rude, simply confident in myself!  Right back at you!  :wink:
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

Hans Solo

You have to remember if you read all my post that I transition into a rapport stage (sounds structured but it is not-I just don't start off by TRYING for rapport-I assume it).  Then a lot of the cockiness fades away and I proceed to have Real conversation/connection.  I would get sick of myself If I was cocky every minute of the Day.

Hans Solo

BTW novice, are you adventurous?  Because if not I probably  wouldn't be that interested anyway! 8)

redeemingspirit

I for one, believe Han when he talks about his conquests.  My hallucination is that we're still transitioning - transforming from creatures that are hardwired to procreate to creatures that do not necessarily need to reproduce keep the species alive.

We have men becoming more feminine, and women becoming more masculine.  When a woman is approached by a man who is strongly masculine, which I percieve as being drastically different than the norm, there is a instinctual sexual attraction that allows men like Han to put another 'notch in the belt'.  Perhaps we are not meant to evolve beyond our masculine and feminine energies, and we need to return to these basic, primal values.  Then again, perhaps we can move beyond these instinctual drives and begin to present our sexual energies in a more asexual way.

I know there is much more passion (on both sides) when I TAKE my woman and RAVISH her, rather then seduce my wife and tenderly ensure her needs are met.  Is this better, or worse?  Who is to say - it's astounding that we can all experience such amazing depths and breadths of pleasure together.

Create a beautiful day for yourself,

data

I also find Han extremely funny. Just not in the way where I am laughing with him ;)

"Conquests" "score card" LOL

Particularly hilarious, was the comment "if she's 8 in physical looks, but she's really intelligent, self confident and all the rest, she's a 10 in my book"
What she only gains 2 points for those? :lol:

You're extremely shallow, as in you lack depth, as 2D as a cardboard cut out, and that is why you're so funny ;)

Hans Solo

QuoteThen again, perhaps we can move beyond these instinctual drives and begin to present our sexual energies in a more asexual way.

I don't know about you, but I hope our species never become asexual.  i think of the act of making love is a spiritual endeavor.  Also,  What is with all this notch in the belt stuff.  What I am talking about is the ability to attract the opposite sex, and for men to stop taking whatever falls in their lap and CHOOSE to attract the women they desire/want to connect with. Women have been taught this stuff in Cosmo, talking with their friends,etc.  Mens shy away and assume they know how to attract the opposite sex.  Well, there are a lot of men out their that if they could put their ego aside, and learn from the successful, would fair a lot better with the "fairer" sex.

QuoteWe have men becoming more feminine, and women becoming more masculine. When a woman is approached by a man who is strongly masculine, which I perceive as being drastically different than the norm, there is a instinctual sexual attraction that allows men like Han to put another 'notch in the belt'

Very true, but men are not men anymore because of society (most Tv, Movies, etc).  The masculine energy in the yin to the woman's yang.  On an instinctual level it is very attractive.  

QuoteI know there is much more passion (on both sides) when I TAKE my woman and RAVISH her, rather then seduce my wife and tenderly ensure her needs are met. Is this better, or worse? Who is to say - it's astounding that we can all experience such amazing depths and breadths of pleasure together

Of course this is good.  It is only the women's movement that says all sex with a man is Rape.  That is crap.  As long as both of you receive tremendous amounts of joy from sharing such an intimate act, then all is well. The ravishing you are talking about is just the ability to let go and experience each other on a primal level with out ego and societal influences getting in the way.

If you want a very good description of this read David Daeda "The way of the Superior Man"  it is kind of a spiritual interpretation of what is magnetic in a man.

Hans Solo

mactombs

QuoteGreat point! If a women is an 8 in pure looks for example but has:

-Great witty sense of humor/style
-Smart as hell (I have a huge soft spot for intelligent women-probably because I am also smart)
-Adventurous (take it any way you want)
-loves to travel
-self confident

Then she will be a 10 in my book.

Yes, I always suspected I had a "12", but it was difficult to quantify before now.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

Kazbadan

You guys are speaking to much in body. I think that if a girl its physically normal - maybe just a little pretty (nice eyes for example- i love the eyes) and if the body its normal (and that can be as much normal as possible), and if she has a great personality, that will be amazing for a great relationship.

If i am seeking for sex or a date i will seek hot girls, otherwise, if i am searching for someone to be me GF, i will look into personality too. Body will be important in the way that i love womens with a pretty face...but if she is not a great person i will not give her a chance. So, in my life, i will give importance for both body and mind. Its a lie when people say that body its not important.

if so, women all over the planet would get in love by Dalai Lama and men by Mother Theresa (althought they have/had pretty faces in their own way- not sexually).

Novice, if Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt are average, i will get scared ´cause that means that you want better! What can be better than those guys? Give me an example...(you cannot say my name..i am too damn beautiful for you:-)).

Novice, being cocky, in Hans SOlo view and mine, must include funny- its called the cocky-funny aproach (David Deangelo). When you act that way you are funny to the women. My experiences shows me very good results. I dont know how do you see a cocky-funny guy, but with me i act in a very funny way being playful with the girl, sometimes in an almost childish way and they love it.

YOu are just being funny with her and nothing more, and you pretend to be cocky but thats clearly faked, just for the fun..and she will know that (unless you are dealing with 10s girls that for some reason are arrogant...in that case you need to be cocky-funny but no so childish and near arrogance).

For example, i can love to whisper things to the ear of the girl and say "Give me 20$ and i will give you a kiss"- if she denies i will pretend to be mad with that and will attack by tickling her....that way we will be palying with each others and be laughing and having lots of fun...of course that the words i said above are just an example.

I dont use pickup-lines (sometimes may be useful) or pre-invented sentences. No, i just feel myself funny and playfull and will transmit that (with body language, words, actions..) to the women. As you see, there are not techniques, just a way to act and be yourself.

You may still argue that we are faking, but thats a lie (at least with me). Let me show you how: when younger, due to my past/social believes,etc,etc, i was very shy and would really never (but never really) get anuthing with a women (even if i was a sensible guy). I was depressed ´cause i didnt have a GF and that would cause me to do not have any GF that would make me become depressed and so on. After finishing with that cycle and realise things that Hans Solo or Dave (the guy that wrote great books about seduction) said, my life just changed.

Now that i am not shy and i am very playful with women and funny, i am not feeling like faking...i feel the opposite, i feel like if i have released myself. Its a freedom of the mind and the spirit. I feel very well and very confortable with that, its my real nature coming back. When younger- when i look back- i i see that as being faking or forcing something thats not natural. If wasnt for the stupid society (that creates depressive wussy guys like i was) we all would be much more masculine, palyful and funny to girls. Our real nature its that one, and guys like Dave (DAvid Deangelo) or Hans SOlo, are just teaching back that again to people.

HANS SOLO, what technique is that one that you spoke about G spot? It seem s that you are not talkking about clitoris only...you spoke about something different...sorry for being so dumb but i like to know more! ;-)
btw, do u have an email?!
I love you!

Hans Solo

it is all in an ebook by a guy named David Shade.  You can get it here:

http://www.masterful-lover.com/manual.html

I have read many books, and seen videos on sex, and this is the best.

Although, he gets kinda crazy in certain parts with his hypnosis.  For instance, his girlfriend wanted him to hypnotize her so he can make her orgasm on command.  I have never done this, however he knows of a special spot called the Deep Spot.

If you want to learn about the G spot do a search on Amazon.com

Hans Solo

Novice

Oh Hans, I am quite certain you would find me EXTREMELY boring! I am not 'in to sex' anywhere near your level of association/fascination. I have no doubt you would be a funny friend. But nothing you have described would make me the least bit attracted to you in a physical way. Just as I'm sure nothing I've described would make you find me attractive at all. Thus, the whole reason for my posting on this thread. There isn't a 'one size fits all' concept with women, which is what you seem to be expounding. I am here only to post a contrary viewpoint.

It sounds to me like you have exactly the right tactics down for some fantastic physical relationships. And if that's your goal, there's nothing wrong with what you are describing. If the women are willing participants -- that's great for you both!

My only point is that not all women are looking for that and thus not all women will fall for this stuff.

QuoteNovice, if Tom Cruise/Brad Pitt are average, i will get scared ´cause that means that you want better! What can be better than those guys? Give me an example...(you cannot say my name..i am too damn beautiful for you:-)).

Ha ha ha.... good question. I'm not really attracted to the 'typical' female hearthrobs though. So, as I've mentioned before, don't take my word on personal preferences for the average woman's perspective. I am not the average woman (and that is not meant as a slight either way). I'm not in to shopping (not even for shoes), I don't get manicures/pedicures/facials, I rarely wear make-up (and when I do its only a little blush). I would describe myself as a very natural, down to earth person. So please keep that in mind when considering my opinion, I readily admit that my tastes differ greatly from most women.

Hmm...let me see. I think Sean Connery is physically attractive, but I would never go out with him because I don't think he is trust-worthy in a relationship. I think Denzel Washington is also very attractive. Mel Gibson is another one. And yes Mel is a HUGE flirt, with a great sense of humor and an equally great body. Denzel also has the looks and body. But both have been married to their wives for more years than they've been famous. They are both very private people, but very loyal to their family, and those traits are what I find attractive in them.

I'm not sure of his name, but I find the character of Sayyid on the US TV show LOST very attractive. I've never read/seen an interview on him so I don't know what he is like in person. But his physical body combined with the character of Sayyid I find attractive. (and the fact that he finds Shannon attractive in the plot I think is ridiculous, but that's besides the point).

Can't think of too many other famous men that I would say I find attractive. But keep in mind, there are many women people drop jaws at that I don't find the least attractive either (Pamela Anderson and Angelina Jolie are two that top my gag list). I do think Catherine Zita-Jones is very attractive as well Meg Ryan. But again, what I call attractive isn't restricted to physical senses. To me a person's character is really what sells it for me.

Hans Solo

QuoteOh Hans, I am ... EXTREMELY boring! I am not 'in to sex'

That is boring!  Oh, come on...that's no way to talk about yourself.  Does somebody need a hug? (btw, did you like my newspaper style quote) :P

QuoteHa ha ha.... good question. I'm not really attracted to the 'typical' female hearthrobs though

Ummm.......lets see:

Sean Connery (You mean James Bond)
Mel Gibson (Braveheart)
Denzel Washington (extreme heart throb)

WOW!  you make a great case!  Good thing you aren't representing Micheal Jackson! :D

* Oh come on..leave luscious lips, Angelina Jolie, off your silly little list.

With Love
Hans Solo

Kazbadan

Damn! i made a post and deleted by accident...Grrrrr!
I love you!

Novice

My dear Hans, very clever newspaper style quotes. And talking about lawyers...The way you selected the text you chose to quote does not relay what I wrote originally but rather what you wanted to see -- how very lawyer-ish of you!  :wink:

I never said I was EXTREMELY boring. On the contrary, I am one of those people very happy and confident in who and what I am. But we were speaking in hypothetical terms (if I were single in a bar and you approached me as you've described, would I give you my phone number and/or would you find me attractive). The answer to that scenario is I do not believe you would find me attractive. That doesn't mean no one else does or that I believe myself to be unattractive. So thank you for the offer, but I don't need a hug.

QuoteSean Connery (You mean James Bond)
Mel Gibson (Braveheart)
Denzel Washington (extreme heart throb)

WOW! you make a great case! Good thing you aren't representing Micheal Jackson!  

Again, you cleverly took what you proved your point, but ignored what I wrote that doesn't agree with it.

I also said I would never go out with Connery. And I caveated that both Denzel and Mel are physically attractive, which is what I believe most women focus on. However, I specifically said that isn't what I personally find attractive in them.

And let's face it, I need to give examples of famous people for reference, otherwise you wouldn't know who I was describing. And most actors have some sort of fan following. So yes, the famous people I list will have women followers, but I don't believe (and I could be wrong in this) that what I list as finding attractive in them, is what the majority of women would agree with.

So, is that a bit more clear in my selection?  :P

Oh, and lastly, almost all of the remaining famous "heart throbs" don't do anything for me. Which is why my list is quite small. Sorry!

Kazbadan

I am not gay but i must admit that:
Mel Gibson its very funny (in some movies)

and Sean Connor its the most charismatic (not speaking in sexual charism) persons that i ever saw on movies. Its amazing the way he speaks.

If i could choose a body from the hollwyood actors, i think that it would be from Dolph Lundrgen (i dont have any idea how to spell or write his name!). Its the actor that you found in Rocky IV(i think that its the fourth, the blond guy). He has an amazing body...with that body wow! no one would ever robber me! lol!
I love you!

Hans Solo

Ok here is another tip-

I went out this past Thursday night and some interesting things happened.  First, a bartender that works at one of the bars on the weekends was off and just socializing at the bar I was at.  She approached me and asked if I was (insert my last name).  So we hit it off and I am excited to see her tonight at the bar.  
8)
Anyway, she left the bar and I was just hanging out with some friends and they wanted to approach a group of girls.  So, I tell them some girls are eying us and we approach.  

When I got close to the girls one of them says to me "I know you from somewhere" (heard that one before!).  Anyway, the good looking friend says to the friend that just said that "He's hot how do you guys know each other".  I say that I don't think we do and start flirting a little (Hold on I am going to make a point.)  This girl had a tattoo of a star on her wrist that was really faint, kind of like a bar stamp.  So, not thinking and trying to be funny I said "You must of really liked getting into the bars when you were young to get a tattoo of a bar stamp".  Her whole attitude change and she became ticked!  Not only was my comment not funny, but I guess the tattoo meant something to her, although she wouldn't say.  
The result:

She told her friend what I said and her friend became ticked too!  So she flagrantly gives me the middle finger right in my face and just holds it there.  HOW EMBARRASSING, HA!  I just laughed (not in a mean way-more in a way that said "well that didn't work" and left). :oops:

After thinking about why things went wrong I concluded this:  After my initial "conquest" I only viewed this girl as an amusement and she could feel my energy/demeanor.  My usual playfulness was more like a slap in the face to her, and in no way was she in my bubble.  I guess what I am saying is that when I usually do this there is a "heart connection" between us and the women knows I am only flirting. Thus, it usually results in playful conversation.  

Anyway, I wrote this because I think guys don't approach women because something like this may happen to them.  Well, It could.  However, I am alright today and I learned a lot from this interaction.  I will be better off for it because my ego has been "put in place" and therefore I will be EVEN MORE ATTRACTIVE.  Ah HA Ah! (notice my frame is always positive).  Don't let a bad interaction get you down.
:P
I learned my lesson-on to the next one :wink:

Hans Solo

FEMMSTARR

Quote from: NayAt first I thought this was a joke [:P]  But you're serious aren't you?

Why can't I guy just be himself, instead of acting like something he isn't?  Eventually his true self is going to come through, especially when he gets tired of playing a role..[;)] and then what will he be left with?  a ticked off girl that's what! [:D]

Nay [^]

I thought the whole thing was ridiculous myself

FEMMSTARR

Quote from: Hans Solo.  

When I got close to the girls one of them says to me "I know you from somewhere" (heard that one before!).  Anyway, the good looking friend says to the friend that just said that "He's hot how do you guys know each other".  I say that I don't think we do and start flirting a little (Hold on I am going to make a point.)  This girl had a tattoo of a star on her wrist that was really faint, kind of like a bar stamp.  So, not thinking and trying to be funny I said "You must of really liked getting into the bars when you were young to get a tattoo of a bar stamp".  Her whole attitude change and she became ticked!  Not only was my comment not funny, but I guess the tattoo meant something to her, although she wouldn't say.  

Hans Solo

she probably thought you were calling her a bar fly or club slut whatever they are calling it these days

data

Hans, it is interesting this experience happens to you within the time frame of this thread ;)

You're being told something about women in general, that is there is more depth to them than you thought. Now, the woman you approached, sounded like they were on a hunt of their own, but evidently it was more than just sex.

Now, suppose you could relate to them as souls, rather than just two bodies that came along, you could have still been playful with them, but your energy would have been more plea sent to them. At least you are showing them respect.

Now, the point I was making earlier, is if you can touch a woman at the level of her soul, it will leave an everlasting impression. Just take a slice of humble pie and inculcate this wisdom ;)

Now, suppose you had taken one of these women to bed that night and had sex with them. Do you think they would have remembered you anymore than their previous partners. You would just be another "conquest" on their list, an increment on the no of partners they have had.

However, suppose you did not just have sex with them, but made love to them, gave them immense pleasure, and truly touched them deep down. They will remember you - I assure you ;)

To turn this into a practical tip from your new guru: treat your woman, as you would want her to treat you :)

Kazbadan

FEMMSTARR, loool! Its stupid but i like that "Warning dont read this".

Hans Solo, how do you think that you should act in the case that you described? Maybe you were to cocky and little funny. Sometimes i will make fun about my girl friends (not girlfriends) but i will just be teasing her. I will say things in a funny way with a smile that means: "i am playing with you". That smile will not transmit a "i need aproval" sensation.

In girls that you just met, making of them may sound too weird. Last weekend i did the same with a model and she got to nervous, lol! I did it just for the experience, just to learn something.

Ok, again, how should you act in a situation like that Hans?
I love you!

Hans Solo

QuoteHans Solo, how do you think that you should act in the case that you described? Maybe you were to cocky and little funny. Sometimes i will make fun about my girl friends (not girlfriends) but i will just be teasing her. I will say things in a funny way with a smile that means: "i am playing with you". That smile will not transmit a "i need approval" sensation.

Obviously more funny and not so cocky.  You just never know how they will respond.  However, I was amazing on Friday and Saturday night-learned my lesson from Thursday night.  I was in the "flow".  You see, I am good looking, and a great dresser, so I really have to walk a fine line and let the women know that I am joking and it HAS to be funny, or they think I am arrogant.  I never say "Just joking", but will imply it with a sly smile, or smirk.  The comment I made was not funny and it must of hit a chord with her.

FEMMSTAR-  With that name I can not understand why you think I am ridiculous, or this topic. :?

Use the force, feel the flow,

Hans Solo

Kazbadan

"Use the force, feel the flow"

lol! you can bet that when i feel like that things flow pretty well.

MEditation helps reaching that state, amonge other things, like NLP or hearing great techno/house/trance music.

thanks for the tips.

how its really our nick name on fastseduction11 forums?
I love you!

Kazbadan

Suddenly, i remember about an interesting question for Hans and Frank:
1st- Hans do you pratice AP?

2nd: do you think that what you see and learn while APing can help you, in some manner with seduction? Maybe in AP you can learn something or see things in a differnt level so you act in a better way with women....what do you say about this idea?

thanks
I love you!

Hans Solo

Yes I practice Ap.  This is not exactly the forum I would choose to talk about seduction, but since it was here i decided to respond.  However, I can not wait until Franks book comes out, and kick it into high gear.  Right now my success has been inconsistent.

Quote2nd: do you think that what you see and learn while APing can help you, in some manner with seduction? Maybe in AP you can learn something or see things in a different level so you act in a better way with women....what do you say about this idea?

May want to ask Frank about this.  His website states that AP can help you create your own reality.  BtW, How long do I have to wait for your book Frank?

Hans Solo

Frank

Hi guys:

Just catching up with the gossip and see the thread has expanded somewhat since my last post, lol.

Hans Solo: regarding creating your reality, you are already touching on many of the aspects already. Only you are looking at it more in an objective sense and specifically in the "dating" arena. Which is okay, but you can actually look at it from the other side, so to speak. You can develop the interactions and see them taking place within Focus 2 of consciousness, and then automatically insert these actions within the physical, or Focus 1.

This requires an extensive use of what we call imagination, although it is more than that, of course, but I'm just touching on the bare principles here.

Essentially, you lay out the probabilities within a certain region of Focus 2 of consciousness, and then you allow them to "replay" within Focus 1. In a sense, as I say, you are doing this already to a degree. But what you are doing is more physically oriented in that you are always seeing things from a physical perspective. You are using your imagination, of course, as your imagination is necessary for your creativity. But you can actually go to your imagination directly and insert the probabilities for the future actions you wish to come about.

In other words, you can actually stand in your imagination and create your own movie. Let's say it is a "chat up" scenario. You create the movie, so to speak, and record it in your imagination. Of course, in the movie everything works perfectly, then you place the intent for that scenario to come about. Practically, you will be doing this on an ongoing basis to give yourself the greatest chances. Problem is, in a sense, you are laying "probabilities" and they are by no means definites.

Contrary to what many mystics claim, the future is not written in stone. The future exists as a series of probabilities and, fortunately, they can be influenced with a little practice in the right area in consciousness. Your imagination is the very creative source of all your actions within Focus 1, i.e. the physical. If you cannot imagine it, then it cannot exist in the reality you create; as your imagination is the very source of what you create. People think the imagination is a mere mental faculty, nope, it is the very source of all you create. So to anyone following this, be very careful what you imagine!

There are many self-help courses that teach you to use your imagination to think of various scenarios to improve your physical life. But what many people do not realise is it is possible to actually project into your imagination area and not just create imaginary scenarios, but to actually live them as well, but live them within the area of your imagination.

Of course, your imagination can only create your reality. It cannot create the reality of another person. But there are subjective energy interactions that take place between us all, on an ongoing basis. Knowing about these energy interactions can make it a lot easier to get someone to mirror your expectations. Basically, you realise that you are actually communicating with a person on a subjective level also, so these probabilities can be accounted for.

The "dating game" is actually a hot-bed of subjective energy interaction and presents an ideal scenario to demonstrate the effectiveness of the kind of thing I talk about in the book.

Yours,
Frank

FEMMSTARR

Quote from: Hans Solo
QuoteHans Solo, how do you think that you should act in the case that you described? Maybe you were to cocky and little funny. Sometimes i will make fun about my girl friends (not girlfriends) but i will just be teasing her. I will say things in a funny way with a smile that means: "i am playing with you". That smile will not transmit a "i need approval" sensation.

Obviously more funny and not so cocky.  You just never know how they will respond.  However, I was amazing on Friday and Saturday night-learned my lesson from Thursday night.  I was in the "flow".  You see, I am good looking, and a great dresser, so I really have to walk a fine line and let the women know that I am joking and it HAS to be funny, or they think I am arrogant.  I never say "Just joking", but will imply it with a sly smile, or smirk.  The comment I made was not funny and it must of hit a chord with her.

FEMMSTAR-  With that name I can not understand why you think I am ridiculous, or this topic. :?

Use the force, feel the flow,

Hans Solo

it wasnt me that said you were cocky or arrogant so I am not sure what you are talking about

and the name I use is one I made up for yahoo I am female and my middle name is starr that is how I came up with it and also femm for feminist as I believe in equal rights for women