News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

will things get better?

Previous topic - Next topic

MarsZM

hey everybody... i wanted to make this topic really quick. try to keep things positive and upbeat. i have no idea what's going on in the world right now but it's pretty crazy as you all know. i wanted to know if you think things will maybe get better? or do you feel it's gonna just go down freefall style and life is about to get a whole lot tougher?

i have felt better about things... and i feel 2021 will be a lot better. just a gut feeling. i love watching nascar and nascar is back... big NHL guy and hockey is coming back... so it's cool to see these things. i thought covid was enough but now we seem to be having race wars. which makes no sense to me cuz i don't focus on skin color.

i keep wanting to do things but im not allowed to because of covid... and people keep saying im the only one holding me back and i create my own reality and my fear is getting in the way lol. is this rubbish new age talk? im literally being held back because of covid and i didn't create covid  :lol: :lol: so i always chuckle at this. i mean i get i do create my own reality because my choices and stuff but im a very positve dude. i live alone in middle of nowhere so how am i creating all that bs... xD

Anyway i just wanted to hear your opinions... what do you feel? will it get better? or will earth shake us off like bad case of fleas?
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

LightBeam

We do create personal reality yes, but dont forget that we all are also connected as a mass consciousness in this system. These global events it was all of us as a whole created this. Some may not need certain lessons, but have agreed to be a part of it all for different reasons. Perhaps with opinions and discussions, thoughts, to stray the masses into the right direction. Obviously there is a lesson on a larger level to be learned but if the majority of people dont, then this will continue until the way of thinking is changed. In the beginning of the quarantine I had terrible dreams for a few weeks that are posted here, people will be struck and turned into ash. And this is exactly what is happening now. However, my bad dreams have stopped and were replaced by good dreams related to global consciousness. My prediction is that things will get better. When, I dont know, but I am sure this will pass. Until then, one of the lessons for all of us is patience, compassion, understanding why is this happening. Do people need to learn to care for nature more and stop polluting. Do they need to learn to appreciate life itself and stop taking things for granted. Do they need to learn to stop attacking each other because of political differences. Do they need to learn to spend more time and cherish their families, to set aside all these technological devices and start communication in person, appreciate the outdoors, etc. There are so many good things that all of us are FORCED to learn and change bad habits. Politicians have to stop being power driven and actually work for the interest of the people. And so on and so forth. We had this coming. It does not surprise me at all and it was/still is necessary for our own good. So, relax, observe, be wise, and have patience. Find other things to do that dont involve gathering with people. You would be surprised how many self improvement thing there are for us to do, learn another language, work out, develop a healthy diet, learn to cook, garden, learn to play an instrument, draw, watch educational documentaries, create, help neighbors and elderly people, etc.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

MarsZM

Quote from: LightBeam on July 26, 2020, 00:34:07
We do create personal reality yes, but dont forget that we all are also connected as a mass consciousness in this system. These global events it was all of us as a whole created this. Some may not need certain lessons, but have agreed to be a part of it all for different reasons. Perhaps with opinions and discussions, thoughts, to stray the masses into the right direction. Obviously there is a lesson on a larger level to be learned but if the majority of people dont, then this will continue until the way of thinking is changed. In the beginning of the quarantine I had terrible dreams for a few weeks that are posted here, people will be struck and turned into ash. And this is exactly what is happening now. However, my bad dreams have stopped and were replaced by good dreams related to global consciousness. My prediction is that things will get better. When, I dont know, but I am sure this will pass. Until then, one of the lessons for all of us is patience, compassion, understanding why is this happening. Do people need to learn to care for nature more and stop polluting. Do they need to learn to appreciate life itself and stop taking things for granted. Do they need to learn to stop attacking each other because of political differences. Do they need to learn to spend more time and cherish their families, to set aside all these technological devices and start communication in person, appreciate the outdoors, etc. There are so many good things that all of us are FORCED to learn and change bad habits. Politicians have to stop being power driven and actually work for the interest of the people. And so on and so forth. We had this coming. It does not surprise me at all and it was/still is necessary for our own good. So, relax, observe, be wise, and have patience. Find other things to do that dont involve gathering with people. You would be surprised how many self improvement thing there are for us to do, learn another language, work out, develop a healthy diet, learn to cook, garden, learn to play an instrument, draw, watch educational documentaries, create, help neighbors and elderly people, etc.
yeah i hope you are right lightbeam

desert-rat

On covid 19 . There methods of self healing like white light ,ect. About half the people that get this don't know they have it tho. On the riots in the US . There are people that so hate Trump that they are paying people to do this.

Lumaza

Quote from: desert-rat on July 29, 2020, 11:08:32
On the riots in the US . There are people that so hate Trump that they are paying people to do this.
You are correct. There are "Puppeteers" at work there!  :roll: It's weird though because many of the people protesting there are stating that they are "woke". Yet, they themselves can't seem to see that they are currently being used to further a agenda. That seems to be changing though. Cracks in the armor are beginning to appear. This was apparent last night as the protestors began to turn on each other.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

MarsZM

Quote from: Lumaza on July 29, 2020, 21:15:24
You are correct. There are "Puppeteers" at work there!  :roll: It's weird though because many of the people protesting there are stating that they are "woke". Yet, they themselves can't seem to see that they are currently being used to further a agenda. That seems to be changing though. Cracks in the armor are beginning to appear. This was apparent last night as the protestors began to turn on each other.

aww i thought burning down businesses, setting random cars on fire, beating up random innocent people, was a positive thing... :(..... that is a joke of course lol. i am not a political guy i don't even vote but poor trump it seems like if the guy farts the media pounces its weird to see lol xD i actually have never seen anything like it

GrumpyRabbit

I don't know what news ya'll are watching but property is not more important than people. I'm completely fine with protesters looting a friggin' Target or the Mag Mile in Chicago if it will force more cities to do something about police brutality which is itself another epidemic.

Also, watch what people decide gets to be called "looting" - it'll reveal an awful lot about them: https://time.com/5851111/protests-looting/