News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

as above so below

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

If the old saying of as above so blow happens to be true and this world is in the mess that is it in,Then would  that mean the above is in one hell of a mess  :-)

LightBeam

What is your definition of above? I look at it differently. The so called above  (what we perceive as non-physical reality) has ENDLESS layers, within these layers, there are endless worlds, endless parallel and probable realities, within these realities, there are endless characters that perceive reality according to their own believes. These characters have endless layers of themselves and endless probable and parallel lives. so, as you can see there is no ONE above. It is true though that what we see here in the slower realities is a manifestation of what our minds create from raw non-physical energy. So, it starts from a slightly higher level the molding of the energy and it trickles down to us. However, we don't complete understand how the individual "aboves" work. It could be temporary state of chaos, but I think these "aboves" are the layers very close to frequency to what we perceive and yes these what we see here is a reflection of what is instantly created from the non-physical neighbor layer by our minds. But that doesn't mean the whole above is on fire. It is but one microscopic layer. I think the so called school ground realities and their respective number of layers inward that carry some degree of turbulence are constantly in motion and this is the exact design that is needed for learning. So, nothing to worry, this is normal. There are so many other layers and worlds of harmony and love that any spirit can go to. In fact every point of consciousness has a part of their spirit already occupying all of these levels simultaneously. It is hard to comprehend though. As we speak you and I and everything that is consciousness exist in endless levels in endless probable and parallel realties as endless types of characters, yet other portions of our spirits are in the highest levels at this very moment.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

tides2dust

:-D That's funny.

I am of the belief that one's attitude makes up a majority of their reality. It could be that todays events are viewed by one as either opportunistic or even harmonious. May be someone right now is experiencing heaven on earth. 

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on December 12, 2020, 13:17:36
What is your definition of above? I look at it differently. The so called above  (what we perceive as non-physical reality) has ENDLESS layers, within these layers, there are endless worlds, endless parallel and probable realities, within these realities, there are endless characters that perceive reality according to their own believes. These characters have endless layers of themselves and endless probable and parallel lives. so, as you can see there is no ONE above. It is true though that what we see here in the slower realities is a manifestation of what our minds create from raw non-physical energy. So, it starts from a slightly higher level the molding of the energy and it trickles down to us. However, we don't complete understand how the individual "aboves" work. It could be temporary state of chaos, but I think these "aboves" are the layers very close to frequency to what we perceive and yes these what we see here is a reflection of what is instantly created from the non-physical neighbor layer by our minds. But that doesn't mean the whole above is on fire. It is but one microscopic layer. I think the so called school ground realities and their respective number of layers inward that carry some degree of turbulence are constantly in motion and this is the exact design that is needed for learning. So, nothing to worry, this is normal. There are so many other layers and worlds of harmony and love that any spirit can go to. In fact every point of consciousness has a part of their spirit already occupying all of these levels simultaneously. It is hard to comprehend though. As we speak you and I and everything that is consciousness exist in endless levels in endless probable and parallel realties as endless types of characters, yet other portions of our spirits are in the highest levels at this very moment.
What a fantastic and very "deep" answer you had there! 5 Stars for sure!  :-) 8-) It was so good I had to post it as the above quote, just so people would read it again!  :-)

I'm sure that there are gong to be many that don't quite understand what you say. The people that have experienced it will though. That kind of "knowing" seems to be one of the perks of this entire practice in general!  :-) But you already know that!  :wink:
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

LightBeam

Thank you, Lumaza! Yes, I understand very well that not everyone can understand the complexity of the multiverse. And I also know that we have placed these limitations while in characters for good reasons. So, I am not worrying about mass understanding of this, since everyone learns in their own time. I just feel that if I know something through experience, no matter how difficult it is to understand, I have to share it. As one day people may remember my words and things to click suddenly.  This knowing has been very beneficial for bringing me incredible peace especially nowadays to understand how the masses drive the events and what lessons there are behind, and also that every shingle challenge is necessary and voluntarily brought upon us whether on a mass or individual level. Sometimes, I get so fired up by reading such false information spread by the media that plants fears in people. That prevents making the choices on a mass level towards solving this crisis. Then I realize, well this is another lesson. People should learn to seek information from the original sources, to educate themselves about certain processes, regulations, past similar events, historical events, etc so that they can get the actual truth and make the right decision. This is a challenge, so I am watching to see how long it will take for the masses to make that realization. And then I ask myself, what if I had the ultimate power to make them see right now. Well, I wouldn't reveal the answer of the test, because I will be helping them cheat on their exams. Instead of letting them learn on their own, I will give them the answers ready. Well, that may help them pass the test for the time being, but soon when they have to apply that knowledge in real life, guess what? They will know nothing because I helped them cheat. So, I have understood that I can show and present information but I cant take the tests for them. I will be harming them and not helping them.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on December 14, 2020, 11:49:58
Thank you, Lumaza! Yes, I understand very well that not everyone can understand the complexity of the multiverse. And I also know that we have placed these limitations while in characters for good reasons. So, I am not worrying about mass understanding of this, since everyone learns in their own time. I just feel that if I know something through experience, no matter how difficult it is to understand, I have to share it. As one day people may remember my words and things to click suddenly.  This knowing has been very beneficial for bringing me incredible peace especially nowadays to understand how the masses drive the events and what lessons there are behind, and also that every shingle challenge is necessary and voluntarily brought upon us whether on a mass or individual level. Sometimes, I get so fired up by reading such false information spread by the media that plants fears in people. That prevents making the choices on a mass level towards solving this crisis. Then I realize, well this is another lesson. People should learn to seek information from the original sources, to educate themselves about certain processes, regulations, past similar events, historical events, etc so that they can get the actual truth and make the right decision. This is a challenge, so I am watching to see how long it will take for the masses to make that realization. And then I ask myself, what if I had the ultimate power to make them see right now. Well, I wouldn't reveal the answer of the test, because I will be helping them cheat on their exams. Instead of letting them learn on their own, I will give them the answers ready. Well, that may help them pass the test for the time being, but soon when they have to apply that knowledge in real life, guess what? They will know nothing because I helped them cheat. So, I have understood that I can show and present information but I cant take the tests for them. I will be harming them and not helping them.
Wow, another 5 Star post to follow up the one you already made. You are on a roll!  :-)

I agree 100% with all you said thee and feel the same about all of it! The "knowing" seems to be our "saving Grace" right now!  :-) I am basically in "observer mode" as well and realize you can't force change on anyone. There is a rainbow at the end of the storm. That's what we need to focus on right now! Staying positive in a negative World is challenging, but can be achieved!  :-)
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Lumaza

I just completed my daily Phase soak session. Once I was deep in a good NP focus, I began working on some new copper wire wrap tree designs. This one today was a sculpted copper Deer head with the horns being twisted trees and leaves. This one I am making for my stepson as a Housewarming gift.

So I am deep in that and all of a sudden the screen goes blank and I was just "being" in the Void.  For some reason the thought of this thread here arose and then I heard the words, very clearly, "Sometimes the Darkness will show you the Light. It was sung in the same voice, by the singer of the band Disturbed (David Draiman). I love that song and see it's "relevance" especially now in today's World.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LypjOTTH6E&feature=emb_logo

On another note. It's amazing how a number of these hard rock/heavy metal groups are all of a sudden coming out with such meaningful and fantastic ballads. Here's just a few of them. They also say that these songs are the best they have ever created in their careers. You can really feel their message of  hope in them.
Godsmack: Sully, the Vocalist, now has a great solo career as well where he plays piano with Cellist and other more symphonic Artists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng7QrYgdItQhttps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xs8BaXm784
This a great one from Sully's solo career. Very heartfelt!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S28nIDn682I&feature=emb_logo
Here is great new ballad by a mixture of famous Hard Rock members. Many of these Artists talk of how they received the inspiration and also the lyrics of the songs that made them famous while deep in a NP focus.
The name of collaborative band is Artists for Recovery. It's their attempt to create positive change.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9LKBhktTAM&feature=emb_logo

LightBeam

Great music, Lumaza! I also love rock ballads! I believe we all have some sort of "knowing", but artists express them in their music, stories, paintings, etc for the masses to see. I wish I was popular so that I can reach a bigger audience with my type of "knowing". I am working in  a book though to show that knowledge in a form of entertaining story that may make people think. We'll see if I can succeed in making it popular after it's done. But many people are realizing that the so called scifi is no longer something fictional. Things that were considered impossible in the past are already facts. And the same will soo happen with everything that is considered fiction today will be reality tomorrow. The same applies to spiritual wisdom, ETs, multiverse.  Now it seems like something made up, a theory, new age, etc but people are becoming more aware and seek information about their inner powers, law of attraction. Physicists keep digging deeper and starting to understand that they have to open their minds to non-physical energy laws. I see this a  a slow progress in comparison to a hundred years ago. I was also thinking about the incredibly high rate of scientific discoveries, medicinal advancement, industrial and technological advancement just in the past century compare to the rate of discoveries throughout our 200 000 year history as homo sapience species. Definitely we may have been "upgraded" in the past century, but still lacking improvement in areas of empathy, selflessness, generosity, integrity, care for others. The lack of these attributes are causing the current chaos.
Captain Jack Sparrow