News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ASIA quake, you can help...

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah b

Just a thought....
if you don't know what I'm talking about go to http://edition.cnn.com/
..the death toll now is 33,000 and still rising.

It is possible for us to help the people who died..you don't need to ahve any special gifts or abilities..just sit in a quiet place, relax, ask for guidance and ask to be led into any place, and any group of people that have died and need to be retrieved....whatever you perceive will be "correct"..and your job is to get the attention of the people you've found and INTRODUCE them to the guides (you may have to ask for them again...and they may look different than usual..yesterday all of them were white dressed marines...)..
Your goal is to make the people who died FOLLOW the guides...(in my retrieval they all went to huge Titanic-like ships)..tell them to go to the light, to the God..

so little has to be done, so much can be done :wink:

if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
All the best.
The only constant in the Universe is change

Rastus

Try these as well:

In light of the most recent Natural Disaster or Energy unfoldment in the Southeast part of the World -Sumatra, Indonesia, India...This message is being shared for you to consider the possibilities and choice in assistance...this may ring true to some and not to others..use your own discernment...

Those that are asking what you can do to assist during this crisis across the globe, may consider to maintain your Mastery as Soul
you may assist those by not being immersed in the suffering or pain. To rise above it just enough to help yourself be in a clearer energy, you may then direct or focus a tremendous clarity of healing, love, light and wisdom to the areas and beings that in most need. Some of you may specialize in assisting the ones who are transitioning over to the next dimension, do so. Some may do meditations of assisting to clear the debris. Some may even send steady prayers and light energy to the areas and beings. Be sure to do it for the Highest Good for ALL concerned, for all the beings. The land, animals, minerals, waters, plants, people etc. All are connected, all are part of this shift.

Be sure to know to let the energies of mass thoughtforms and emotional clouds of Fear based energy.. to pass through you rather than getting trapped IN you. Keep yourself as cleared and fine tuned in energy as possible. As this will assist your clarity and focus. No one is saying you can not feel for those in the crisis, or loved ones who are mourning the loss. Yet, be sure to consider ..how best to keep yourself afloat in the energy that may be dense and filled with sorrow, suffering and pain. Choose well, as to how you ..as an individual desire to assist. As your Higherself and Soul or personality. You may choose to assist from a place of Mastery of those Transitioning; when YOU are in a stable place in tune with your own higher self-Soul-Wisdom Self. Rather than getting caught up in the pains and sufferings. Tap into your Soul Passion, let that sacred fire guide you to what you would love to do to assist. To rise above one level and find new creative solutions, new ways to help that you feel passionate about and can do and are willing to do.

Understand that there are many possibilities of why this eruption occurred. One is of re-balancing and clearing upon the Earth star. Yet, if you keep your attention on the why's... your energy dissipates, run thin instead of strong current of energy towards the constructive approach to assisting.
Know in your hearts and minds that spiritual level, the soul's transitioning agreed to this shift. Know that many are in in need of assistance on all levels in that area. Know that there are many ..many that are working to support from other levels of consciousness.

Victim consciousness and blame here has no place, only serves to link into the fear based energy and keep one there. Blame who? Mother Earth? Humanity? God? For what has occurred? That does not serve the highest good for all at this time. Consider that.

The Clarion call is sounding forth to come together in Unity and Compassion. See your Grace and blessings. See that Earth Star also has Graced humanity with the originating point of the earthquake being under the Ocean than on land in the middle of a country. See the Miracle, go beyond the 5 senses. Just consider that. See where it takes you.

Demonstrate your mastery, wisdom, love and power here and now. Hold your focus to what needs to be done. Do not get swayed by mass consciousness. Many have worked on the inner planes to assist to buffer this experience. Remember you have all within your heart and being to assist from a level that is truly powerful and all loving.

Namaste'

------------------------------------

www.spheresofessence.com
email: feedback at spheresofessence.com

or this channel:

Michael speaks....

Beloved's we ask that you should remain in your hearts at this time and rise above the distorted patterns of illusion which may cause you in anyway not to fully honour or recognise the truth of divine love acting through the manifestation of this upon the earth plane.... recognise you that this experience was collectively manifested through humanities mass dreaming and comes at this time in order to release the karmic cycles of energy held through the maldives, south east asia and thailand..... these places hold primary connection to lemuria and the heart of goddess consciousness on the planet... and so with the transformation of the karmic wounds that this earthquake has facilitated know you that it is the heart of the goddess that is being assisted to open itself once again...

As humanity moves as a collective to assist all those beings affected through the manifestation of this upon the earth... know that they will be acting through group consciousness in the heart of divine mother... creating a portal to facilitate the healing of many wounds of the mother.... know that all who have chosen to participate in the experience of this... have thereby chosen this experience through the higher wisdom of their hearts-soul to assist within this and gift the earth with this opening into the heart of the mother.... know you beloveds furthermore that any who may have transitioned during this experience will be assisting from the higher love-heart planes with this... for you...

So we ask you just to breathe now beloved and connect through your heart now with the flame of divine mother.... the pink aspect of the three fold flame that burns within your heart... let this envelope you beloved.. as divine mother comes to you now with many angels and archangels this mother asks that you open your heart to her now.... asks you that through the open portal of your heart you should come together now with all the companies of the heaven and the earth in the manifestation of a bridge through which her consciousness may once again emerge within the fullness of it's divinity through the sacred portal system of lemuria.... breathe beloved and visualise now with us this pure golden crystalline bridge emerging from your heart and connecting now with the starry heart of lemuria... held within the energetic matrix of the south pacific islands - thailand - australia.....

Know that as you offer this love of your hearts in this you are assisting this blossoming of the heart of the Goddess....

Beloved's know that your thoughts hold great power with this.. we ask thereby that you remain within your hearts... do not buy into the drama of illusion or fear with this...... let love be your experience with this.... in honouring of the hearts dreaming of these ones who have chosen to participate in the experience of this in order that the goddess may once again come into the heart of all

We bless you beloveds....
Lord Michael...

or this channel:

Uriel's Message

Many fear that the predicted earth changes are beginning to occur and that humanity will be eradicated from the face of the world, in light of the recent earthquake in Asia. The earthquake is part of the Earth's own shift process and should not be seen as nature taking revenge on any part of humanity. Because you are so detached from the earth you forget that this planet is also a living organism with its own cycles of changes. The surface, weather and climate patterns are changing in response to these natural cycles and there will be more of what you call 'disasters' in the coming year. You must guard against engaging in the fear that these situations will bring because the fear is more dangerous than any storm or event that the earth can unleash.

The Shift is here to remove the fear from your consciousness and to learn to connect to the Universal Source. This merely requires that you stop living in fear and learn to practice unconditional love and to live within Universal law. Each of you has an individual connection to the Source and is on your own path. That path also includes whether you live or die. This is a time of great change and of great opportunity, but not everyone will be willing to change or will take the opportunities to heal that are presented. It is not a sign that the Universe is working against humanity, merely a part of a process that has been in place for many years. You must remove your fear from this process and allow yourselves to view these changes with the same detachment and non-judgment that you apply in your own lives.

Each of you has the power to change these prophecies of doom and to help the earth through the Shift process in a more gentle way. Each of you has the power to bring peace to this planet, by focusing your intention on creating peace. You can change the existing energies by manifesting the good that you desire, for yourselves and for the planet and its people, by living with Universal law and by refusing to live in fear. Fear is your greatest threat, not nature.

It has been predicted that many would leave the planet at this time and while these prophecies may eventually come to pass, the number of people who will leave is as yet undecided. The Shift is not about death and destruction, though, it is about learning to merge the spiritual and material worlds. It often takes a disaster or other cataclysmic event to bring the people of the world together, to remove their focus from war and fighting to stand together for a common purpose. This is happening now. So do not be afraid, for there is nothing to fear. Know that you are all loved beyond measure and are all blessed.

Read more about Archangel Uriel http://www.urielheals.com/AboutUriel.html

email: healing@urielheals.com
voice: 480-894-1675
web: http://www.urielheals.com
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

daem0n

i cleared some small island, all transitioned succesfully, i had to gather up some kids though ...  it seems that the rest has been evacuated or ...
in my retrieval they just entered a pillar of light
good luck
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Gandalf

This quake and Tsunami is really bad, and may exceed the Bam earthquake in Iran last year; and the death toll rises every day.
It brings the whole 'terrorism' thing into perspective a bit... its a bit odd that we are so eager to blow each other up when Mother Nature is more than willing to do the job for us, and far more effectivly.. you would think that this might encourage us to preserve life rather than be so keen to throw it away, but there you go.

Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

kenshin

actually the death toll is 58000 not 33000, but by the end of the rescues and stuff expect the death toll to reach 100000 at least

Gandalf

actually the death toll is 58000 not 33000

Doh! the toll is going up all the time!

Douglas
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

cobalt

Quote from: Hannah bJust a thought....
...you don't need to ahve any special gifts or abilities..just sit in a quiet place, relax, ask for guidance and ask to be led into any place, and any group of people that have died and need to be retrieved....

This means if i still cant do AP, or OBE i can try to do it?
Nice to see you :)

daem0n

a "mere" thought, emotion means more than you can imagine
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Eol007

Quote from: cobaltThis means if i still cant do AP, or OBE i can try to do it?
Quote from: daemOna "mere" thought, emotion means more than you can imagine

Dear Cobalt,

To follow on from daemOn's thought the very wish to offer to be of service to help those in need brings about action - in this case for greater good. Or for example in spiritualist terms it might mean 'no thought (wish/prayer) is ever missed (by guides etc)!

Just because you might not be consciously aware that you wish well for others, does not mean that an aspect of yourself is not working wonders in dimensions of reality beyond the physical!

Your thoughts and therefore you make a difference.

Good on you,

Stephen  :)

karnautrahl

I don't normally do the tears thing, and since there's always tragedy in the news I don't react any more (sadly). BUT, reading this thread however did cause a reaction.
The same reaction I had the first time I used Robert Bruce's Mystic heart healing technique. Involuntary tears..and a quickening of the healing energy without any real effort-intention only but no effort. Normally I have to work at this. So maybe I can hope it helped someone? I aimed it in the general direction of the earthquake and I did for the first time ever get a few images. I never normally get any psychic stuff, but I did have this for a second or two.
I hope it helps and I hope I can do it again.
May your [insert choice of deity/higher power etc here] guide you and not deceive you!