News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

I am so shocked to find out

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracy

That Frank has passed away,... When did he die? I know he was sick awhile ago but others and myself were taught by Frank when he first started the thread on mental phasing all those years ago in 2002. I can't tell you the doors he opened up for me in the mental phasing. MASH and many others, we all learned from Frank and eachother back in those pioneer days...  Frank is traveling free and unbound now.  Bless You Frank for all your lifechanging advice my friend... 

BlueHalcyon

Yeah, its a shame... R.I.P Frank.
"Practice yourself, for heaven's sake, in little things, and thence proceed to greater."

Tracy

I am missing him dearly. He was right there, just a post away during the first times I found my mind floating in my livingroom staring at the clock on the wall while the physical body asleep upstairs. He could answer the reason  see a pair of fakey plastic pants floating in the middle of a normal looking kitchen in the astral. He explained how the mind can flint and make strange objects when the concentration begins to go. Never did he find anyone's questions strange and he had such a passion to help others.

I will never forget how he gave us all a launching point to limitless traveling in the quiet, secret places we choose to go. Travel to anywhere, limitless.  I hope to see you in the astral myfriend. Fly in peace...

i smoke and drink coffee

I believe in you, Frank.  I know you came to see me.  Now, you are forever free of the physical construct and decrepit flesh.  We'll meet again.

Lionheart

I Smoke and Drink Coffee, you say you believe in Frank but you don't practice what he is saying. That's confusing, it's almost like you believe in him but ignore what he is saying. Have you read his entire Frank's post PDF? Xanth (Ryan) compiled his posts into a PDF found here on this site, there are 1187 pages in it. Quite a few of them speak of the BST. An excellent read for anyone seriously wishing to learn to Phase.

i smoke and drink coffee

Actually I haven't read anything of what Frank has to say.  It is rather that I have a strong attraction to the man just based out of vague glances into things, and I feel strongly about him.  I don't know how to describe it.  Many times I have found my cursor hanging over the Frank's Posts PDF, but I haven't got into it.  This isn't about me, we should all do our part to honor Frank, his teachings, and the memories that he left for us, and the path he opened to us in this world to reach the next.  I am a hypocrit, a vain man, a destroyer. Somewhat.  When I first came to Astral Pulse some years ago, I do think that Frank said something to me, but I don't remember what it was.  I just know that I loved him for him being Frank Kepple.

blis

Did someone actually find out what happened to him then?

I thought his status was unknown.

Stookie_

Frank has been gone since 2004 and as far as I know, no one knows what happened. There's been a lot of speculation, but no facts.

Tracy

I sent Adrian and email to find out what happened to Frank. But he might not know either. Does anyone know if Adrian has been active lately, I have not visited astral pulse for over a year, my bad I know. If I remember correctly, Frank had to leave due to his health, and he had a webpage on the net I can't find anylonger.

Stookie_

You'd probably be more likely to find Adrian over at http://www.ourultimatereality.com/

QuoteIf I remember correctly, Frank had to leave due to his health, and he had a webpage on the net I can't find anylonger.

I thinks that's all anyone's really figured out - he was having health issues, and was also doing the virtual classroom, and then disappeared before finishing the first session of classes.