News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Projection on Social Media Seems Alive and Well On Facebook.

Previous topic - Next topic

PlasmaAstralProjection

I know recently there was a thread talking about how people are not using forums like this and Xanths astral projection forum that got shut down. But lo and behold I found on facebook there are a ton of people signed up to different astral projection groups. It seems that many new people have just moved to FB to share their experiences.

Volgerle

Yes. We already found this out in that thread. It is the reasons why 'traditional' forums of pre-FB and pre-Smartphone type Web 1.0 or 2.0 like this one have declined.

We're a dinosaur, practically extinct.  :wink: :cry:

PlasmaAstralProjection

You's might want to open an astral pulse group on Facebook. I'll join.  :-D

LightBeam

The problem with FB pages is that whatever you comment there will appear on all of your friends's walls. I don't want my friend to read that. I haven't found how this can be blocked though because pages are usually public.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

At last check, there was a facebook Astral Pulse group... don't remember who started it though.
See, the problem with facebook (and really ALL social media) is that it's becoming a cesspool of absolute GARBAGE.
The world is going to hell in a hand basket and people are cheering it along... sadly.

Phildan1

The whole social media nonsense was designed on purpose to make younger and simpler generations dumb or even dumber, so it is rather antisocial media where everybody is high on ego, makes pics and videos about themselves for ego self-love and others are following each other from this idolism nonsense.

The world indeed is NOT going towards a better place. Too many people are got caught up in illusions and false hopes, "social" stuff which are destroying people. There are some documentaries where it is clearly simplified how these "platforms" are destroying relationships because you can't have a "soul mate" (or anything else) besides these virtual prisons. You are the product and freely employed at the same time. Same for virtual reality games. I like games but I'm not addicted to any. I wish people would just look around on the internet in any forms, people are so illusioned that they no longer can comprehend what is a real physical or virtual reality. Yes all are virtual, but they are living in internet based and computer/console based worlds. Like a Japanese hikkimori. I guess it is normal for this century, not an easy world out there.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Volgerle

Quote from: LightBeam on February 28, 2019, 23:56:49
The problem with FB pages is that whatever you comment there will appear on all of your friends's walls. I don't want my friend to read that. I haven't found how this can be blocked though because pages are usually public.
I'm not sure but can't you create a second page from your private one, e.g. as an artist pseudonym and post as this identity then? So one could always take on a nick like we do here, too?

PlasmaAstralProjection

I am a bit more optimistic about our future regardless of what is going on. I think as time goes by things will get better.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on March 01, 2019, 19:57:39
I am a bit more optimistic about our future regardless of what is going on. I think as time goes by things will get better.
For at least the next decade... there will always be a few people who want to chat about this stuff on Forums.  :)

ForrestDean

Quote from: Xanth on March 02, 2019, 00:28:02
For at least the next decade... there will always be a few people who want to chat about this stuff on Forums.  :)

Yep, definitely.  There's at least one other LD, AP, OBE forum that's still VERY active and has been for many years.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: ForrestDean on March 02, 2019, 02:06:10
There's at least one other LD, AP, OBE forum that's still VERY active and has been for many years.
Which one is that?

Volgerle

I'd also like to know which it is.

Can't be Astral Dynamics anymore because most posts there have nothing to do with AP/OBE.

Windwalker.

Quote from: ForrestDean on March 02, 2019, 02:06:10
Yep, definitely.  There's at least one other LD, AP, OBE forum that's still VERY active and has been for many years.

Which one(s) do you refer?

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on March 02, 2019, 13:25:25
I'd also like to know which it is.

Can't be Astral Dynamics anymore because most posts there have nothing to do with AP/OBE.
Bruce has gone that far off track, eh?  Not surprising...

ForrestDean

Remember when Bruce used to be on this forum?  He even had his own category. That seems like ages ago.

Volgerle

It is rather about the regular forum members actively posting there. RB does not post in the forum apart from answering questions in the 'Ask RB' section.

Btw, is this a new Godwin's Law variant especially for the Pulse? Any thread that last a little longer turns to RB bashing?
:-D

Plume

:-) I woulld never say anything to negatively judge Bruce , I actually think he deserves , like many here,  lots of credits for his contribution , his video are so entertaining , love his passion , every time I take a shower , I think about what he said water will do . Now that is great bits of information that does ring truth. You feel overwhelm, depress , tired , go wash and let the water run over you head , somehow that is amazing. Apparently those neg that people feel attached to will not follow you in there  :roll: Now I never had any problem with those forms of energy,  whatever you want to call them, but you got to admit its nice to have a break and rethink what to do next in a shower when under some form of attack that could also be just your own ingnorance or attraction to things you don't know. Which makes you even more trap in fear and voila the whole cycle. He also recommend this trick to make a circle with a water hose and not sure what again... something with the water direction , flow and circle .... funny... the water flowing throught make me think again how this is a science on its own. Ever heard of VIctor Shauberger... not sure if I am spelling  his name right, he was a true researcher in the energy flow of water. A genius IMHO, see ...some do experiments that does show what science need to catch up to or maybe even take these experiences and really look at it with an open mind. it also takes courage to dig in fields that is not so clear to the how to go about. we certainly need to befriend the few explorers .

Yes I have not been practicing much and even done no effort to continue my research in this art form to know the self. but I think there is a season to things, never know where all this will bring. This year for me is a out into the work world and maybe manifesting a few things in the physical. I am about to bring forth the TRIQUETRA< TRINITY< TRIAD symbol to the world, yes you heard right... just be patient its all related anyway... you have anything more interesting to do????
Then again don't mind me ... I am doing this for my own experiments and only hope to make some art work without lifting a finger , just A dreams and maybe I need some helpers....
EH! Bruce I got a few of your books....interested in a TRIQUETRA plaque , all magicians needs one :-D :-D :-D I made them in clay , the first ingredient , next .... a mould in silicon ...next ...cloning them in very cool materiels like Bronze , crystals and maybe other metals. It is evolving slowly but surely...
Jeez! you might be right ...not many people coming to forums, I have to admit I am on Facebook and find it like the wild west in social media. So much usless info , I get way to triggered emotionally when I see all the post that are added, Not liking that plateform , only a few friends that keeps me there,  and really,  only all you need.  I only started  socializing on a the forum in 2015 , I was only on that until we were propelled out into the mad world of social media. I know Fred , you had to do it :wink: :wink: :wink: not mad but to make it up to me you can come and get your TRIQUETRA this summer , just a quick drive to the market... I also got your book you know , only read it in some parts...

NOW Maybe we will see more activity  here   :-D
or maybe not :cry:

anyway ... stay true to your passions ...more coming

Xanth

Quote from: Volgerle on March 03, 2019, 09:33:52
It is rather about the regular forum members actively posting there. RB does not post in the forum apart from answering questions in the 'Ask RB' section.

Btw, is this a new Godwin's Law variant especially for the Pulse? Any thread that last a little longer turns to RB bashing?
:-D
Haha!  Thankfully this is the first I've seen of it... lately.  :D ;)
That... and the guy is just so bashable.  >_>

desert-rat

I remember a comment on the astral dynamic forum going like , use coils of water hose around your house because bad spirits dont like to cross them , or some thing close to that .  
p.s. I did find this f.b. link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/136821443053885/