News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Astral Weapons

Previous topic - Next topic

spike spiegel

Have you ever manifested weapons on the Astral Plane? If so, what did you manifest?
See you space cowboy.

Xanth

Meaningless metaphors.  What exactly do you think you're going to do with those "weapons"?  It's not like they're real things.  Go and slice things... see how useless that endevour is.  :)

Szaxx

If you create something to use in a negative fashion deliberately, whatever suffering you created may be returned ten times worse.
You really don't want that.
If your question was about a positive energy high yield device rather than a weapon then I can point you towards an experience I had. You'll need an hour to read it.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

spike spiegel

Quote from: Szaxx on March 03, 2016, 17:54:06
If you create something to use in a negative fashion deliberately, whatever suffering you created may be returned ten times worse.
You really don't want that.
If your question was about a positive energy high yield device rather than a weapon then I can point you towards an experience I had. You'll need an hour to read it.

It doesn't have to be a weapon. I'm interested in hearing about any manifested objects on the Astral Plane.
See you space cowboy.

Szaxx

Quote from: spike spiegel on March 03, 2016, 20:22:02
It doesn't have to be a weapon. I'm interested in hearing about any manifested objects on the Astral Plane.

A better worded question next time heh.
Ok Google 'astral large scale retrieval'
You'll end up here again and in the right place.
Enjoy, I did!
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.