News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

astralp projection and third eye- military

Previous topic - Next topic

jade emperor

Hey guys, so im planning to be a military personell when i grow up and all, just wondering do u think that would be a bad thing to do relating to third eye and astral projection. do you think it would be sorta... unholy or something?
i really need to know plz.

rain_88

I don't know what do you consider holy or unholy, but  I think these are religious concepts which are used to make you feel guilty about something. Although I don't get it, how could something be holy or unholy. Do you think you should be worried about what you do in your free time as long as you don't hurt anyone?
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

jade emperor

Well i dont exactly mean unholy, because im not religious,
I meant that does military sorta affect the use of these things, does it affect the ability to project, or would my third eye see things that are nightmarish if i kill anyone

Lionheart

Quote from: jade emperor on December 27, 2012, 23:46:42
Well i dont exactly mean unholy, because im not religious,
I meant that does military sorta affect the use of these things, does it affect the ability to project, or would my third eye see things that are nightmarish if i kill anyone
i think it would create Guilt and effect your Conscience more than anything.

rain_88

That could possibly "color" or hinder your experience. I mean having bad conscience or the very fact of fearing that this could happen.

On the other hand I still can't see how could anything be sacred, not even life. So I am not advising you to run around in circles in some kind of killing spree, but consider the possibility that the ones you kill agreed upon it just for the sake of the experience. Which would make having a bad conscience pointless. Unless you want it :evil:.
I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too

13thrisingtruths

having been in the military before was awakened i cannot see how someone could join the military if they are truly expanding their consciousness. when i was in i was blind now that i can see the entire world its like what was i thinking? if you do go for the military, do know that they will be brainwashing you, so to each their own.
just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.