News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ATTENTION EVERYONE, and Above Top Secret Members here, ...

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcaenis

I have very mixed feelings about you people testing astral projection.
If you are to test astral projection, then allow me to be an advisor. I have been watching the military test astral projection for sometime now. I have just found out you people are testing it too. I'm a little wired, right now. I have sent a member request, with the name of Misazeno. Let Misazeno in. I won't let you become appart of the militaries research. They are monitoring your site.

LET ME IN... If you have read my introduction in this forum, you will have seen my experience.

Please take this into consideration.

Members of this forum, long time astral projectionist, people who escape to the world of the planes....

The military of America is testing out astral projection. Now another group is testing Astral Projection. Do you want the world of which you work and suffer to spread to the world of complete freedom? Let these who threaten our way of lives be crushed under there own weight of tyranny. Help the meek and ignorant, for they will be our soldiers against the on coming threat.
"Aware"

Logic

I think Above Top Secret is a joke, like basically every theory there. Everyone ends up creating these completly off-the-wall conspiracy theories; I think its nothing more than a subjective playground.

"... but thats just what they want you to think.."
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

Gandalf

Arcaenis _

Take a chill pill mate, there is no American military conspiracy or government infiltration of this site; if only people took us that seriously, we'd be laughing!

Unfortunately the cold hard reality of the matter is that as far as most people are concerned, including the political/military world, we are just another bunch of internet whackos! In fact, the idea that they are even aware of us at all is pretty far out!

Stay calm, relax and take a deep breath (not sure if that's the right order, but something along those lines  :wink:  )

Doug
"It is to Scotland that we look for our idea of civilisation." -- Voltaire.

no_leaf_clover

If they are using this site, I don't see how any harm could become of it. AP'ing doesn't seem like some tool that would become evil in the wrong hands; they would only screw themselves.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Arcaenis

Urgg. Take my advise. I know how to make weapons using the astral, it will be only a matter of time before the government uses this abbility.
"Aware"

Nay

Arcaenis,

Put the crack pipe down and walk away.  

Nay

Ben K

EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: ArcaenisUrgg. Take my advise. I know how to make weapons using the astral, it will be only a matter of time before the government uses this abbility.

I at least appreciate your concern, but you have to understand that from all of the time that I've been here, I've read nothing to suggest that people can do any harm to others via the 'astral' or etc. without those target people tricking themselves into causing their own problems. 'Curses', 'black magic', etc. are the closest things I've heard of, and those are as belief-based as the placebo effect from what it seems to me. Nothing else will 'hurt' anything. The absolute worst they can do is some sort of recon, and unfortunately they've had military ESP programs up and running for at least the better part of two decades, so that's really nothing new. If you want something to worry about, figure out what the next terrorist attacks are going to be using. Now that crap is scary.

Shinobi

Hans Solo

QuoteLET ME IN... If you have read my introduction in this forum, you will have seen my experience

I didn't see any experience to makes you worthy of joining the penta5 group.  PM me the plans you have that weaponize the Astral either and I may consider your initiation into Penta5 as a "private contractor".  However, you will still not have privileges to topics I deem sensitive in nature.

Respond soon because this reply will be deleted in 2 days.

Han Solo
"Man, I just sprinted a mile and my heart chakra is going crazy!"

"Women only want me for my Focus 4"

knightlight

thats a new one...

If the goverment makes weapons in the astral and no one knows, does anyone care?  Are you saying they are going to manifest them in the physical?  Even if they did I doubt they would use them on their own civilians so im safe!  :lol:
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

OrionsDream

Lol... you don't even know what this Secret Club kinda thing is, it is hardly wise of you to just 'join whatever you see because of the word "secret"'

And... If the government did care about this site, do you think we would still be here?!?!? NO, this site would be terminated or virus/hacked big time.

Like i think gandalf said (doug)- we are a bunch of whackos to the ppl outside. Its probably better that way for now, so nothing bad happens to the site =/
Save your tears for the day when our pain is far behind on your feet come with me we are soldiers stand or die
Save your fears take your place save them for the judgement day fast and free follow me time to make the sacrifice we rise or fall

no_leaf_clover

QuoteI have to lodge a complaint. If we have some kind of 'Above Top Secret Members' area here, I think it would only be fair if we all have a chance to join. I don't see a link for signing up, or anything. Not even a sticky topic.

'Above Top Secret' is its own site, not a part of the Astral Pulse. See here: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/

QuoteEven if they did I doubt they would use them on their own civilians so im safe!

Good one, lol. Waco, anyone?

Wronski Feint

:D This is rich.  I cant stop laughing.  I really dont see how monitoring this site will help the government use astral as a weapon.  It would take a long time for the government to teach a group to astral project at a level of complete control and to use it against others.  And its not like they can force someone to project even with drugs.  I should stop talking now, they might be listening in. :shock:
"Come and See"
So I looked, and behold a dark angel.  And the name of him was Life, and Hell fell before him.
And power was given to him over the whole of the earth, to clense with mind, with sword, with light and by the love of the earth.

Frank

Ha ha ha, this is great. Astral weapons, conspiracy theories, keep 'em coming guys and gals. :)

Yours,
Frank

knightlight

QuoteGood one, lol. Waco, anyone?

those werent astral weapons!!!!  :P   And your telling me Koresh didnt deserve it?  :lol:
Profound Impatience makes the blind struggle in Stupidity.

no_leaf_clover

QuoteAnd your telling me Koresh didnt deserve it?

Wtf? HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL!! And he wasn't the only one killed, you know! Every single person human being in that building, 74 men, women, and even little kids and infants were burned alive by the FBI!

Here the remains of a two-year-old child burned to death at Waco.

I was going to post the picture right into this post but I figured it would be moderated. Nonetheless, you should see it. I know you didn't mean anything by it really, but it's hardly a joking matter when so many innocent people are burned alive for no damned reason, and then people remark that the government would never harm their own citizens. Give me a break; I hope you weren't serious when you said that. You might also want to look up something about Ruby and Ridge and even 9/11.

And what's worse, we've already been told by high-up officials (ie, willy Cheney) what the next 'terrorist' attack is going to be: crude nuclear detonations in cities. In Cheney's own words, it isn't a matter of 'if', but 'when'. It may be easy to joke about now, but I have a feeling that it won't be a joking matter for much longer. Hopefully you won't be eligible for the draft when that happens, either. And I really hope you like Bush, because you'll be seeing a lot more of him.

Hans Solo

QuoteWtf? HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL!! And he wasn't the only one killed, you know! Every single person human being in that building, 74 men, women, and even little kids and infants were burned alive by the FBI!

Here the remains of a two-year-old child burned to death at Waco.

I was going to post the picture right into this post but I figured it would be moderated. Nonetheless, you should see it. I know you didn't mean anything by it really, but it's hardly a joking matter when so many innocent people are burned alive for no damned reason, and then people remark that the government would never harm their own citizens. Give me a break; I hope you weren't serious when you said that. You might also want to look up something about Ruby and Ridge and even 9/1

I agree with no leaf clover,

If you want to know the true story about Waco get the DVD "Waco:  The Rules of Engagement".  You will never look at your government the same again.    Very powerful movie, it even won an Emmy Award.

"When the government fears the People, that is Liberty. When the People fear the Government, that is tyranny." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Han

Almost Solid

There's nothing to fear but fear itself. Fear is the control mechanism. Buying into the lies they would have you believe (and seems most have since a certain date based on an event that was falsely engineered to cause fear) is just the ticket to make the powerless a little more powerless. They are not the enemy, they are lost souls. They've lost their souls to greed and power-lust. Hating them is pointless because on a spiritual level, hate breeds hate. Love breeds love. They are shooting themselves in the foot with every step they make. We need to let it be enough that they're making their own beds. They will never run the spirit world because it runs on something they know nothing about- love. We need to focus on our personal world, to live and grow as best we can regardless what they've turned the world into. Knowledge is good till it turns into paranoia. That's a mental sickness fearmongers have. I should know, I was one. When we get to the place the head games they play with us don't work anymore we can evolve into a world we're happier with.  :)

"Love. What is it? Most natural pain killer. What there is...LOVE."
                                     - last written words of Wm. S. Burroughs
I cannot go anymore to the garden where the
gatekeeper smiles, Poisoner is his name...
                           I Am The Mercury-Jimmy Spheeris

Smilodon29A

I think the government started controlling my actions through dreams since I read this tread...  

Must kill anyone who can project .... !!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!  :twisted:   :roll:

They ARE watching us !!!! :wink:
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

Rob

Hhhmmm interesting.....to the people who find the idea of the government using AP ridiculous you should probably try researching remote viewing. Btw the (RV) program was supposed to have been shut down some time ago, but in reality they are still running it, just from a different place and with different admin. And given the obvious level of success, and that RV was impossible to keep the lid on once out, its more than likely that various militaries are quietly looking into other psychic skillz.
My 2c....
Rob
(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

Hans Solo

found this in my inbox...should I let Arcaenis into our NWO secret members section?  It sounds plausible

Edit* I was having too much fun to realize that this is a violation of Arcaenis's trust in me not to post his PM*

-thanks Nay for bringing it to my attention

Han[/b]

Nay

LOL..I'm getting confused.  

Rob, I remember reading or seeing something about RV in the military, but I would hardly call that a weapon, just a lovely spy tool. :)

So this PM that you posted Hans, is it from Arc?  *side note, you shouldn't be posting private PM's*  But I'm curious..lol

And what does he/she mean about being the first astral projectionist??  I'm gonna look up that Nummo.    Told ya I was confused..:P

Nay

Edit: Ahhhh, ok so he is a lizard alien?  Or am I looking at the wrong thing?  Dang it!, still confused. :lol:

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: IngumaHhhmmm interesting.....to the people who find the idea of the government using AP ridiculous you should probably try researching remote viewing. Btw the (RV) program was supposed to have been shut down some time ago, but in reality they are still running it, just from a different place and with different admin. And given the obvious level of success, and that RV was impossible to keep the lid on once out, its more than likely that various militaries are quietly looking into other psychic skillz.
My 2c....
Rob

Yeah, that was what I was referencing. I said ESP, I think, but same thing. :P They've had that now for so many years, that what AP would bring them would probably be nothing new except maybe a new trick here or there.

Projector

I have seen some 'military type' projectors in the astral.

They dress like those dudes in the matrix without the earpiece. They are not entites cause I know a fellow projector when I see one.

I can safely say the can not use the astral as a weapon :lol: but I do believe there are military projectors that could be working for them at area51 maybe? I do not know their purpose for the astral cause they are trained not to talk and are also trained to block their thoughts. So its a mystery to me just like everything else :P

-The Projector-
"Sic vis pacem para bellum"-Latin

My Forum..
http://projector2.proboards37.com/index.cgi

"Gold there is, and rubies in abundance,
but lips that speak knowledge are a rare jewel."

Proverbs 20:15