News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Attention! Spirituality Chat on MSN messenger! Join us!

Previous topic - Next topic

Ewok

Hello

I wanted to inform you that i am running a spirituality chat on MSN/yahoo messenger. At the moment there are about a dozen of people and i've been running it for a year now... but there only few people adept in spirituality, so we are looking for more. Me and this other geezer are spirituality masters and we discuss some never before seen material about illuminati, 2012, NWO, aliens, energy and other supernatural phenomena.

Feel free to join us, no matter if you are adept or new you are welcome!

Just U2U me your MSN handle (or post it below) and i will add ya!

jeck140

My msn is jeck140@aim.com and I am a 3 year astral projector. I am quite experienced when it comes to projection and I have developed many of my psychic abilities. I can offer you much valuable information so add me when you get a chance.
You are in for a journey my friend.

~Cheers

jeck140

Oh btw whats your msn so I can add you also incase im not arround when you add me?
You are in for a journey my friend.

~Cheers

maxcl

hi, im very interested in being part of your chat, please add my e-mail adress maxcl@hotmail.com

Thank you! blessings

Fire768

I didn't know that there is a MSN messenger.,I only heard this here in this topic.When this MSN messenger is been release ?

jeck140

Quote from: Fire768 on May 18, 2009, 05:19:20
I didn't know that there is a MSN messenger.,I only heard this here in this topic.When this MSN messenger is been release ?

~Cheers

Fourthdimension

Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

OneMansJourney

brown_2007@hotmail.com

Thanks for this opportunity I've been looking for something like this for a while, I have many questions!

Prophazuh

KRDecade

add me if you get the chance,

mrguy111@live.com

hypnotist1

Hi everyone, and Ewok.

I'm on yahoo messenger not on MSN Messenger.  Tried to down load the different msn but for some reason my computer can't down load it for some reason?

Question if Im on yahoo messenger can I  be invited in on the msn messenger group?

If so my user name on yahoo is hypnomulley1956.

Fourthdimension

yeah you can invite people from msn but features and peripherals such as microphone ,headphones ,display picture, gamming services and other services alike will not work while chatting to them
if you want us to add you on msn you will need to give us your full yahoo address and not just your nickname
Click here
for the astral pulse chat and type in the channel #ubchat
alternatively go to http://webchat.freenode.net

Symbol