News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

AUP is scary!!:-D

Previous topic - Next topic

Simo

hey Xanth did u write the UAP?As i read it I had the feeling that angry cop is telling me my rights :-D I cant think that someone that reads it will dare to  think about spam and other rulebreaking :-D
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Xanth

Nope, it was written long before I showed up here.
I believe it was written with the help of the original moderator team back in 2002/2003. 
If I remember reading correctly, even Frank had a hand in helping to write it.  :)

Simo

It sounds effective,but i think thah the link is not visible enough,or the spamers are blind :-D   good to see you took that under control :-)
Who am I is not important...My message is...

Xanth

Quote from: Simo on September 30, 2013, 13:40:55
It sounds effective,but i think thah the link is not visible enough,or the spamers are blind :-D   good to see you took that under control :-)
Well, spammers aren't people really.  And if by some off chance they are, they don't care.  lol

And yes, the changing registration has seemingly worked... well, that, along with some handy work from Szaxx.  LoL  :)
It's the best we could do under bad circumstances.  This software isn't the best anymore.