News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Aussie Ap-ers

Previous topic - Next topic

Andali27

Okay, just interested to know how many Aussie Ap-ers there are out there.  I mean, who wants a Gateway program in Australia?  Come on, raise your hand! *jumps up and down, hand raised "me, me!"*.

Out of curiosity only, come say G'day!!

Andali

P.S. G-day!!!!
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

Kallas

G-day :D

Oooo... this is so fun i Qualify for the under 18's AND the aussies
i win every time  

Hello Andali, how are you?
Hmmm....  gateway??please explain, is that like a section for aussies??
it does sound very interesting though.

kallas

manuel

raises hand, might as well.

alexd

I'm from Australia too.

Alex
I want to be in the energy, not with the enemy
A place for my head

JAW

Can we have a free gateway program? haha
When you ask why some event happened, the only true and complete answer is "The Universe", because if any part of the Universe had been different, things would have happened differently - Eliezer S. Yudkowsky

Andali27

Gateway is a program run by the Monroe Institute for helping would be projectors access focus levels, etc...

I figure, if we get enough people whom would be willing to participate (or we'll just create our own), we may be able to get an outreach trainer here.  Goodness knows there's one everywhere else.

Andali

P.S. Hey Kallas, what's up?
~*~*If you long for your dreams and your dreams cannot wait, turn your life into dreams and control your own fate...*~*~

http://www.digital-transition.net

TOTALANATION

Davo

Dum dum, me from Australia, dude. The funny looking country i live in rocks.
Size doesn't matter in the real world, cause one day it's real the rest is just your imagination . . .

RenaissanceMan

G'day!

Count me in.

snic

G'day from regional WA

Nay

I'm not an Aussie, but just had to say...whoa snic, very interesting avatar!!  I like it. :)

snic

Why thank you Nay.

Thor

G'day from the South Side of Aussieland.

Davidov the Great

Hey i'm aussie, and im tryin to AP, so yeah im all for a Gateway program for sure :)

micko

Hey from Perth!
Gateway sounds cool.  8)

Davo

If anyone is still interested in an Aussie Gateway program can we please keep posting here and then maybe get it noticed? Or we could just ignore it and not. Whatever rings your bell.
Davo*
Size doesn't matter in the real world, cause one day it's real the rest is just your imagination . . .

Selski

Quote from: Davo on February 13, 2008, 05:28:03
If anyone is still interested in an Aussie Gateway program can we please keep posting here and then maybe get it noticed? Or we could just ignore it and not. Whatever rings your bell.
Davo*

This site isn't the place to get noticed - you'd need to contact The Monroe Institute (TMI).

Your best bet would be to advertise locally and see how many people would be interested in attending, and then contact TMI.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

snickerhammond

Yep, I'm aussie,

Infact i'm from the eastern side of Australia and Live in Sydney.

I'm sure I'm looking for what most of you guy's are lookin for.

From Matt

xXTerra-StormXx

G'day hows it going
heres a big hands up and shout out from Melbourne, Australia!
great to be here, I'm new to this particular forum, but an old APer.

Tayesin

Another Aussie here. Sunny Queensland and up near the mountains... it's niiiice!

I've been looking into Second Life, through Bigpond because you don't get charged for the bandwith used, as I'm thinking about renting some space and building a Spiritual Retreat where you can come for real-time meditation classes, etc, using Voice communication in the group.

The plan so far is to use the methods I've been teaching in circles for the past ten years, as I know they work for the majority of people who apply themselves.

But, the methods are not to learn how to get astral, they were designed to get you into your higher awareness and directly experience meeting the higher self and learning to work with it in what I call Soul level journeys.

So busy with life at the moment, but will be steadily working towards this 2nd Life goal. Maybe up and running by the end of this year... fingers crossed.
:roll: