News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bachelors Grove Cemetery

Previous topic - Next topic

bounda

Went there yesterday, i have 2 pictures with orbs, one has 3, one has 1. also we have a picture that looks like a transparant ghost, but im just not seeing it. ill upload the pics later

bounda

the first one has three orbs, your going to have to scroll

BadCookie

Thats just the camera no such thing as ghost

I have dun the same with my camera many times its easy
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

BadCookie

and if so what low level souls still hanging out at the cemetery lol how pathetic
"They that would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin

Selski

Quote from: BadCookie on September 04, 2006, 20:53:13
no such thing as ghost

That's a big claim to make.  How do you know?

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

AndrewTheSinger

Cool, thanks for sharing that.

They don't have to be human spirits necessarily, could be manifestations of the living nature, or dead animals. Of course, they could be particles of dust and water too.
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

BadCookie

Quote from: Selski on September 05, 2006, 04:43:10
That's a big claim to make.  How do you know?

Sarah
Dont know about ghost but i know orbs in pics are not ghost

bounda

very big claim to make, come check this out..

BadCookie

Thats the flash reflecting particals in the air   :roll:

WalkerInTheWoods

Did you all get anything on the tape recorder?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Mydral

I have such a thing right infront of my chest on a picture of my graduation...... I don't think its a ghost.
In somnis veritas