News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

back again_ computers make me crazy!

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

At one or tow weeks ago i said that i was out for 2 months because i had not net nor pc. Well, my pc broke out again but now i thinks its ok! uff...

do you have frustrating problems with your pc too? is it only me? arrhhg!
I love you!

Smilodon29A

Every one does at one point or another.
Especially if the computer is old  :wink:
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

Kazbadan

old? no way! it is a respectable machine, the problem is that my new motherbrd was bought with a problem.

now they gave me a new one and i hope things are getting normal! uff...
I love you!

Ybom

Computers today bought new, on the net or in retail will guarantee at least 1 problem in the first 30 minutes of unpacking.

A problem is equal to:
-Breaking your mouse
-Crying
-Thinking about the money you just spent on the shebang, and then deciding that it's worth the 10+ baseball bat impressions
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!

Nostic

Leannain

RTCovenant

It is always handy to learn how computers work so you don't have to pay someone 50 dollars an hour to fix it.

Its not that hard actually, I find it simplier than doing taxes.
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

beavis

They pay $50/hour to fix computers?

I'm a comp programmer and making code to run on thousands of computers isnt usually worth that much. Why would fixing one computer...

But I'd have to be starving to take a comp fixing job... very boring

Smilodon29A

Pff they charge 20 euros for installing Windows here.

Something I learned in the first two weeks when I got my first PC.
And I agree it is nothing difficult to fix your PC, or to at least isolate the problem.
If it weren't for the last minute, nothing would get done.
      --Anonymous
There cannot be a crisis next week.  My schedule is already full.
      --Henry Kissinger

RTCovenant

My friend hired a computer professional to get rid of a few viruses and some spyware and speed up the computer a bit. It took him like an 1 hour and  half and he charged 75 dollars I think,
"There are three kinds of people in this world, those who can count and those who can not."

Ybom

I charge people nothing, except for the $20 bad attitude fee. Remember, the price isn't always about the computer itself.
I come prepared...with COOKIES! No, you can't have one!