News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bald?

Previous topic - Next topic

cainam_nazier

As far as women who shave thier heads....I is definatly a case by case issue.  Some look okay, other great, and yet still others need a bag.  This is however the case with anyone who is bald.  Granted some can not help the fact but still.   Luckily the Dr. did a good job when pulling me out and I did not end up with a mis-shapened head.  But some people just shouldn't go there at all.  It is kinda sad to see some one who is skinny up top with a funny looking head.   I only hope that my brain case doesn't get funny looking with age.

Side note-- Anybody else notice how many different terms or phrases have been used for hair/no hair?

"I'm just another "que ball" on the pool table of life."

David Rogalski
cainam_nazier@hotmail.com

distant bell

Hey, hey, hey!
I
where have al the good old chivaleric ideals gone??
Pleas don´t talk about woman like objkts like that, there
are woman on the list you know..

I feel like that guy In monte python right now- life of brian-
who sais- I whant to be a woman! I want to have a child!

No but honestly guys, a bit of repsect pleas!

-under the archent sky I lie, under the stary blue I dream-

Nuit, the al woman beeing the stary night sky.. treat her with respect!

-- Love is the Law - Love under Will --

Tia

A bit too much Testosterone here for my liking - or is that too little?  I cant remember which hormone gives you hair, male or female - anyway, you're all a bunch of big girls blouses!      

cainam_nazier

I was and I guess we, are only expressing our opinions.  As every one does when they post anything.  Sometimes there is however only one way to express your thoughts on a subject.

And for me personally I do not say anything that I would not say in public out loud.  

And well ask any woman if she takes what any man says fully to heart.  This being only that women know us better than we know them and most understand that we often can not help being the beasts that we are.

David Rogalski

Mobius

I shave my head with clippers on about a No.2 blade & I would like to
think that there is some advantage to it,but probably isn't.It's funny how
times change & people are accepting more & more the fact that regardless of
what you look like,it's what's inside that counts.Only ten years ago a shaved
head in the western world was labeled a "skinhead" or "Nazi",now it's part
of our culture & more increasingly you see artists,musicians,movie stars &
anyone photographed in general have bald or shaved heads.Whereas 20
years ago & still now to a certain extent,images you see generally concentrate on the subjects youthfullness & typically feature someone who
has perfect hair,skin,teeth so that it is more acceptable & those viewing it can escape into a fantasy that appeals to our subconcious.

It's not that there  is a lack of hairless successful people,rather a lack of belief on the publics part  that people who are not photogenic can be successful.People don't like to have on their wall at home a picture of a guy
with a head like a robbers dog or yoda, it's what sells that counts.

BTW like I said,I shave,but it's mainly because i've become er...........ah........................er,er,ahh,er,um.......................follically challenged &
my friends say that I look like I'm either the edge's brother (from U2) or
Bruce Willis's son,thanks........thanks heaps! I 'll have to get the chrome polish out again.

Hey Bhikku,I don't know about mellon heads,mines more like the moon (a huge crater in it too,but not the shape) & looks like it's taken more hits than the Beatles,hehe

Good journeys everyone

Mobius

WalkerInTheWoods

I do not think that anyone meant to offend any ladies. I did not. I have respect for everyone, male and female. But the truth of the matter is that everyone looks at people and makes some kind of opinion on their physical appear if nothing other than if they find their appearance appealing or not. Now you cannot tell me that women do not look at men as just objects at times. I grew up with 3 sisters and have had lots of female friends in my life. Women can be just as bad, if not worse, than men when it comes to making opinions on appearance. But if some took offense from my post then I apologize for any crudeness one my find in the word chic.

Now my question was not just intended for a male response. I would like to hear the opinions of the woman. What is your thoughts on woman with shaved heads?

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

distant bell

I agree, I kow that woman are just as bad as men. In some cases I think woman actually are wors then men.. but i dunno..
But I guess it was all in a joking kind of spirit that all post where written.

But, just the same- we probably should wath our mouths a bit :)

I think that we man have to accept woman shaving there heads if we want them to accept us to shave our heads..  (I don´t . by the way)
And woman have to accept that we men use makeup, if they whant us to accept that they where makeup!  (lol :)

I really don´t get that whole make up thing... after al why? why bother spending the whole morning painting the face? But I guess as long as I don´t have to do it I shouldn´t care..

But why do you woman think that you HAVE to use makeup?

WalkerInTheWoods

I am not crazy about women who wear make up. Not that I am saying they shouldn't, to each their own. I just enjoy a woman's natural beauty, especially if we are to be in an intimate relationship. If I am going to be kissing my woman I want to kiss her, not makeup. I have seen a lot of women who don't know how to use makeup properly and they just seem to cake it on so that you cannot see their real face at all. I do not know how it is in Sweden, but it has a lot to do with our culture. Here in the US, everything seems to have to do with how we look, and we all seem to have to look like those people on tv and in magazines. Those people seem to be getting "more prefect" all the time. Luckily not everyone is into this thing but a lot of people are. I have found that if I worry less about how I look in fitting into a certain model and just be myself I am a lot happier. If people would do this they might find themselves a lot happier as well. So if makeup is for you then great, if not great. I think I had some kind of point to make in favor of not using make up but it got lost somewhere. Oh well, I prefer the natural look if that means anything to anyone, which I am sure it does not so I will shut up now.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Qui-Gon Jinn

I think I can speak for all of us when saying all said was so in a joking spirit, and I think everyone reading it understnad that was the case....  guy talk often turn out this way I´m afraid..  as David say, we are beasts ;)
But of course there are limits, I don´t think we broke them though did we?  

Distant Bell, be careful so you don´t reveal all swedish men... we wearing make-up and all.... ;)

Fallnangel77, it is the same sit in sweden, looks seems to occupy many peoples life to a very large degree... I think that goes for most of the world, at least the parts most "polluted" with TV and Magazines of some sorts.. and lets face it, even if we like it or not, most stuff "invented" in the good old US of A sooner or later, more often sooner, travels over seas.......

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Rob

Just a couple of very quick points:

First, I don't mind women looking at men like that and so don't see much wrong in it going the other way round!
Except that polarising into good looking necessarily (at least to some extent) means you also have to classify "bad looking" which is usually bad, as it leads on to emotional and mental negativity (judging?)
But then there will always be some basic instintual drives to seek the sweet ones out http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_tongue.gif" border=0>, even if what is "attractive" is entirely variable (just look at ancient pictures and statues....). Trends change.

.....sleeeeeeep

(!!!Formerly known as Inguma!!!)
You are the Alpha and the Omega. You are vaster than the universe and more powerful than a flaring supernova. You are truly incredible!!

distant bell

Hey, Qui-Richard!  Revealig swedish men? I thought everybody knew that swedish men wear makeup !

By the way, talking about the part media has.. just look at the H&M adverts in sweden.. they always have half naked woman in there underwear- I have to say I get a bit anoyed by that- after al the largest part of what H&M sell is not under wear..  but, hey - it seems to work I guess.

"Sleep has his house"

cainam_nazier

You know one of the reasons I continue to shave my head is because I know I am not one of those people of TV.  I am not a movie star.  I am ME.  And personally I don't care what anyone else thinks of me because it won't change my opinion of myself.  Ofcorse this could be why I am still single.  But who cares?  I don't, sometimes, but not normally.  It is life, I am here, why just go with the flow?  Why not stand out and be counted?  YELL AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS!!!! I AM PERFECT AND NO ONE CAN TELL ME OTHERWISE!!!

"I have only been wrong once....I thought I wasn't right."

"I am what I am and that's all that I am."

David Rogalski

distant bell

Hey David- I´m fully with you!  Be yourselfe god damn it!

Qui-Gon Jinn

As for being yourself, that perhaps should be the main thing people should be putting their energy on, above everything else - might be the hardest and also most valuable lesson to learn here in earth-school....  

"To change for the worst, you only need to follow the crowd, that path is always wide and well traveled. May your path be narrow."

Oh and Felix, welcome in advance to the exclusive Silver Club mate!!  
   .....just one more to go....  

Be well //Qui-Gon

distant bell

Hey Richard, I made it!  I´m a silver member now-
Those were wolfs better watch out next time they head for sweden ey? http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

(Du förresten, fy f-n vad PM funktionen är seg ibland- det är så att man verkligen kan bli galen... Vad är kenesi? låter spännande! )

Yeah- be yourselfe! But as I stated in the new thread Know Thy Selfe, what actually dose that meen?  Has ot something to do with hair ??
After al, dose shaving my head meen I´m more myselfe then not - or
the other way round of course..

Well, Qui-Richard- Now we´re heading for the gold ey!

It´s abit like the olympic games, but this time I think sweden will winn big!

Or is it just computer geekish (spelling ?  nörd..) to collect stars???

Hasta luego..

cainam_nazier

It is not the action or lack of that decides who you are but rather it is the reason.  Like shaving my head.  I didn't do it to be cool or even different.  It was just because.  You know I felt like it.  It was amusing.  It was a "what if" actually played out.  Done mirly for the Gits and SHiggles of it.
If you do something because everyone else is than you are not being yourself, you are being them, or trying to be.

David Rogalski

distant bell

Lately I have had the madest desire to cut my hair relly short, I almoust bought on of those clippers the other day. I have started to feel that getting rid of the hair would do me good spiritually! I don´t know if this is a true thing, or if it´s just a whim..  But It really feels like getting the hair down to a few milimeters would do wounders for my spiritual life. But then I don´t know how beautiful it would be... and if it really would help.

Felix

Qui-Gon Jinn

Distante la bello amigo Felix (already starting my spanish practicing) -
 I´ve had those impulses a few times to, BUT, everytime I pictured myself bald.. well.... hahaa..  you see, I have this big crater up on my head (ot visible under all hair though), I could probably without any greater problems balance an egg or two up there.... ;)
 I am afraid, with no hair, if it were to start raining, fishes would swim up there...  or I´ll drown..  or I´m just exaggerating.......  *s'    anyway, I think I would look dangerous without any hair...

Adioz // Amigo Ricardo Gonzalez

Fenris

All I can say is that I hope that hairloss is not really hereditary, because things are looking bad for me. http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

regards David Samson

P.S please note my last name if you didnot notice.

Veni Vidi Vici

cainam_nazier

All I can say is that I hope that hairloss is not really hereditary, because things are looking bad for me.

regards David Samson

P.S please note my last name if you didnot notice.

Veni Vidi Vici

Samson, that's kinda funny.  Not making fun but it is just ironic and all.

Hereditary......It looks that way for me too.  But from a scientific stand point this may help.  The hair gene is actually more dominantly passed from the female side of the family.  Hence also so the addage that baldness skips a generation.  

Also a question.  What is Veni Vidi Vici?

David Rogalski

WalkerInTheWoods

This weekend I kind of shaved, or atleast got it down to a few mm. I have long hair and I trimmed the bottom half of my head down. The top is still long. I mostly did this because I like to keep something unique about myself and after looking at other people for the past few days I have noticed that almost all males below the age of 30 have shaved heads. I just could not stand it to look like everyone else. I am not sure if this is just what is in right now or if every one is getting these feelings to shave their head. And you know it is amazing how much hair you can have and not even know it. My head feels lighter now.

Distant bell, if you are feeling like trimming your head go for it. If you do not like it it will always grow back. Plus I find that chance can be good, can make you feel refreshed even if it is just shaving your head.

Fenris

Yeah Im kinda kicken around the whole shaving my head idea (dispite my surname). I guess the bigest thing in my way is not knowing if it will make me look funny. Im used to my current haircut but I guess it is not exactly 'professional'. And Im going for a big adult job next year.

Veni Vidi Vici

Qui-Gon Jinn

David, I can answer you on your lil Q there, Veni Vidi Vici, I think it was  Ceasar who once stated that, anyway, as far as I know it means; "I came, I saw, I won (or conquered perhaps?)"...   My ´punk´ band back in the days was named that, one of the guys came up with it, and that was his translation of it anyways...

Speaking of hairloss, sure it is heriditary, but us loosing hair today is also much thx to all the s**t we are putting in our hair more or less every day, I´m talking shampoo here...   it really isn´t all that good as one might think..  at least not 95% of the ones out there, go check on your shampoo bottle for ingredients, if there is soidum laural sulfate, or even worse sodium laureth sulfate in the bottle - well, if you wanna have hair for a long time you may wanna buy a new shampoo.....   even if you don´t want hair, it is advisable to not use a shampoo with that stuff in it....  what I have understood the very small molecuels in those substances can go through the top of the head skin and into the cells and do all sorts of creepy things, cause mutations and other pleasant stuff (breaks down proten amongst other, and well, hair is made up largely by protein I guess) - and this I have learned from a very skilled and reknown....     ...well don´t know her "title" but she knows what she´s talking about - cosmetics and shite, yuk!!   If you knew half of it...  

Be well //Qui-Gon

distant bell

Hi!

I have heard that deodorant isn´t really that healty for the body either!
But I guess it´s kind of hard not to use it..

distant bell

Fallen angel-
I used to have the same hair cut some years ago too!
First I just had loong hair, but then I got tired of it and, thought
that cutting of half of it would be a good idea! ..... but then
I got tired of it.. and it looked wird when I tried to let it grow out
again in the sides.. so I just cut it al of after a while!