News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bats and Wolves

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakkso

I saw a movie yesterday, some friend kept insisting to watch it. It was a really fun comedy. Its name was 'what web do in the shadows' i laughed incesantly to this parody.

Its a scifi of 4 vampire roommates who live in a house and there are also werewolves, its so hillarious.lol

I realized now most movies and books for kids are about vampires or Ángels or any other mystical being you can think of, even zombies. Lol

I was wondering what members here on the pulse think of who would win in a fight between, lets say, vampires, werewolves, Ángels, or any other creature you can think of, just for the fun of it. They all have super strenght and air fast and things like that, each are unique however.

I myself would say werewolves, they are cooler also since they can act like animals if they want to, but mostly dont go on killingsprees lol. Vampires are bloody cool too, they can fly, lol