News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bed vibrating

Previous topic - Next topic

MoonGirl

This happens to me often... at least it DID happen often in our old place.  We just moved a month ago and there was only one night where I had something similar happen since we've moved.  It was someone/thing kicking the end of the bed while I was wide awake.  It was pretty unsettling.

In the old place the vibrating bed would wake me up.  I'd always check the earthquake maps the next day to see if there was a tremor and 99% of the time there wasn't!

sstonevenuss

I was in a hotel, I had not quit gone to sleep and the bed started vibrating very softly. a buzz. I thought at first it was me going out of body, but it got stronger and more violent. then a bright green thick stringy mist formed above my body and it moved up to the cieling then accross the cieling and disapeared through the wall. this was about 5 years ago.

when I was a kid, about 9, I was sitting on the end of my bed. wide awake about noon on a sunday after church. I would ALWAYS get a migrane the instant our car pulled off the church grounds onto the public road. I went home sat on my bed and it started to shake back and forth. I got bigger and bigger, till it was banging hard against the wall. I looked up and saw a black furry ball about 3 feet wide form in the cieling corner of my room. It moved to the opposite corner and dirapeared, then everything on the shelves it had just passed all along the wall started to shake then fly straight across the cieling to the opposite wall. I waent screaming through the house "there's an earthquake in my room!" I was hysterical, my step mom was on the phone with my grandma...she yelled at me to shut up, I told her repeatedly there was an earthquake in my room. She said "you're kidding!" I said No..she yelled shut up again and told me there was an earthquake at my gran's house just then and then it hit the rest of our house...my grans house is more than 2 hours from ours. when we all calmed down and she got off the phone she came to look at my room. nothing else in our house was moved. my room looked like a tornado went through it, but hat happened before the earthquake hit. the black thing did it. She got very angry at me and told me not to come out till I had cleaned it al up and shut me in there with the black thing. she refused to admit that i had told her about the earthquake in my room before gran had told her one just hit, then we felt it. she's a b---h. any way I'm over it now...but the black thing stayed with me for about 10 years. keep reading...

a few years ago, I was hearing a tick tick tick on my bedroom door. I opened my eyes and looked around. there was  a huge black fly running into my door over and over. I closed my eyes and just then my comforter was yanked completely off me and the bed, I had gripped it as it pulled and it yanked my arm down with it.

When I was about 15, I felt something crawl up onto my bed from the bottom and settle down on my legs. like a baby bear or something. I felt the blankets pull and the bed shifted under the weight. I finally got the nerve to open my eyes and standing right there in my room was an indian in a loin cloth with feather wings banded to his arms, one arm outstretched to his side as if i were " under his wing" He had a red bead on a leather string that went around his head. the bead was at his left temple.  any one know what that might symbolize? About that same time frame the black thing that had been with me for so long had morphed from a man sized/shaped solid black shadow with furry outline to a rat shaped thing the size of a small dog. A

G3MM4

Whoa! That's prety extreme. Nothing like that happened to me - I've not seen anything like that. All I know is, is what I've told you (see first post).

I'm pretty sure there are spirits in my house. I've seen my gran and my uncle once, on separate occasions. I thought maybe my gran was making my bed shake and banging on it.

Everytime I sense a spirit, I can hear their voice(s), but it's mixed up, and I can't make any sense out of what they're saying. Although it does sound like they're calling my name, over and over. It does sound like I'm walking into a room of people who are all talking above each other. And I'm deaf, so it's weird I can hear these voices. My friend wasn't the only one who could hear them.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

Please visit Astral Planet.

Kazbadan

Jesus! That things that all of ou say scares anyone! Feeling the bad shacking for instance, a baby crawiling up, etc....that´s a little scary!

The only problem that i have is related to sounds on furniture, like little strokes or the like, but since they happen, almost of the time, in the lamps, i suppose that they are caused from the heat (from the bulbs), althought many times they seem a little unnatural...

If dreams indeed give answers to our questions, maybe i have found the reason for that: i dream many times that i have fear of having telekinesis, and bigger is the fear, the bigger are my my TK powers. I start to move furniture (in the dreams!) with my mind and that cause me panic wich will increase my powers....the cysle goes on.

I have a clock thatis not working, in my wall (in the room). I knew the exact position of the pointers (hand-hour, hand-minute,etc). One night i had a dream in wich i was mentally moving the pointers. In the dram i used so much mental strenght to do it that whem i awake up i was tired. I just went into to work and forget about the dream. Later in that day i looked to the clock an noticed that the pointers were n a diferent position, very different! Could it be possible that i have moved it?!

Maybe this unknow powers is the reason behind strange noises and vibrations...

I love you!

G3MM4

It's possible you moved it using TK. Or maybe you sleepwalked over to the clock and moved the hands. Who knows?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. - Dr. Wayne  W. Dyer

sstonevenuss

I had a metal mobile with dolphins on it hanging in my room about the same time the thing crawled up on my bed...I was 15 or 16...any way it would be completely still and I would stare up at it and will it to start spinning. Like i was pushing it with a mental finger. It would turn. then I would try to turn it the other way. This was harder but it would stop and change direction. I would actually wonder if this was a coincidence, but then once I stopped mentally playing with it it would stop turning and remain still.  There was no wind, or central heat or air blowing etc...If you want to practice TK I suggest getting one of those wire mobiles.

The bed has not shaken in a while, but the other night I saw a little girl in my hallway. Long dark hair and a black dress. 2 times someone has opened the bathroom door in the past 12 hours.

oh, and the bulbs...even the big industrial outdoor lighting bulbs blow out when I walk under them...not all the time, granted, but often enough. And last year, I went to change a burned out bulb and it imploded in my hand the second I touched it. that scared me, cause I could have gotten all kinds of glass in my face. luckily I had just glanced down when I reached up for it.

a lot of people, i think would really say the bed shaking is from you trying to get in or out of your body. It is possible to think you are in your body when you really aren't. Though the bed shaking I had...definately wasn't me. A

G3MM4

I'd definately know if I was in my body or not. As I'm very sensitive to the vibrations that occur when I have an OBE. The bed shaking was very different. I suspect I have got a spirit in my house. Hence my fear everytime I start to AP.

sstonevenuss

actually, I had the ultimate OBE once when I had to be out of my body to deal with an entity in my house. It was not afraid of me when I was in my body, but when I came out, it ran. I went after it and made it leave. When I was in my body, I was stricken with panick, but the instant I separated, I was all powerfull and very much in charge. It feared me out of body, but not in. while in the body, your own ego that wants to protect your own life and wellbeing needs to make youscared so you will defend yourself, but the ego is set aside when you are out of your body, your soul knows better, your soul knows what a powerful bad butt you really are, and so does the entity. They like it better when you are scared because you doubt you own strength and power. So the moral of the story is...you are a powerfull entity butt kicking bad butt. believe it! A.

G3MM4

So how do I stop myself from "holding back" when I start to AP? I've got a "block" or fear of some sort. I guess I might be afraid of what I might "see" when I do separate from my physical body.

sstonevenuss

this is the 3rd time i have typed this, and it's getting shorter every time, sorry...i kept getting shut out of the system.

1) the fear is attached to your ego,your brain. It does not want you to leave. It tells you that you are afraid so you will stop the OBE and stay with it.

2) You are in charge of you. Nothing and no one else can do anything to you unless you give permission. You will not do that.

3) Your body wants a driver at all times so it engages the auto locks (fear), but your soul might want to get out and take a walk. Once you are out, you will realize how fragile and vulnerable your body wants you to think you are so you won't leave it. but your soul, once out, will feel an unimaginable peace and calm, and powerful. Once you experienc this, it will get easier and easier to leave because you will know better of your self than your body tries to tell you.

hope this helps. A. I will try to find my OBE post and copy it here...

sstonevenuss

I was asleep in the early am, I remember hearing my host getting ready for work then leaving and locking the front door. Somewhere between wanting to go back to sleep and actually being asleep, I became suddenly aware that I was no longer alone in the house. I opened my eyes just in time to see a dark figure pull back into the hall from the view of my door. I panicked and sat up. As i sat up, It felt as if I had passed through a tight film. I looked down at the pillow and saw my body lying there asleep. I realized that when I had opened my eyes and saw the entity, I had actually opened my astral body's eyes, not my real eyes.

I wanted to wake myself up, so I layed back down and started to rock back and forth, passing in and out of my body throught that thick, tight film. The instant I layed back down, I was struck with fear and panicked again when the entity came back into the room. I sat up again, noticing that when I separated from my body, the fear vanished and I felt completely at peace and in control, then the entity would retreated back into the hall. I layed back down again and tried to shake myself awake, This process repeated itself 3 or 4 times until the entity got so close I jumped right up out of the bed and my body.

I expanded to about 3 times my normal size, same shape. My view was from closer to the cieling, my arms and legs were longer, hands larger, over all, bigger. My vision was a sight so perfect, It cannot be described, I could hear the steps of insects, and the sound of the breeze on individual blades of grass.

I followed the entity down the hall, while saying things like, I am of the light, If you are not, you must leave, there is no darkness here, there is no negativity here, we have no drains for positive energy, light and love to leak out, You can choose to be of the light or you must not be here. My voice did not generate from my throat and come out of my mouth, It came forth from all around me, as far as infinity can reach and manifested through me.

I followed the entity around the living room and we ended up at the front door. I actually unlocked and opened the door. The knob felt small in my huge hand. As I openned the door, the entity passed through and I closed the door behind it.

I stood there and contemplated the fact that I had just opened a door without my body. Then, I remembered my body.

I went back into the room and stood beside the bed. I looked down at this little defensless creature and thought "what an incredible machine" What a gift...then I thought, no, the gift is the life I live in that little biological computer. Then I thought, no..

THE GIFT IS HAVING HAD THE CHOICE

The choice to choose this life, the free will to BE. anything anywhere anytime!!!!

I thought about all the options I could choose at that moment, to be someone else, something else, somewhere else, to create something altogether new and go there and experience it in anyway I chose!

I thought about the pain I would cause when my family discovered I had died in my sleep at 28. I thought about the family I had always wanted and had not had yet, I thought about that one spaecial person I would find someday to have all of that with...

I chose again. I chose to finish what I had started. i knew there was infinite time to choose again later, when I was done here.

I chose to remember everything about that experience, as it changed me forever. I chose to know the instant I laid eyes on my soul mate that I would Know it was him. I chose to live the ultimate life I came here to have, with every breath, Live.

As I sat on the bed and started to lay back down, I thought about how uncomfortable it was to be crammed into such a small place, but I knew I would not be aware of that when it happened.

I layed down, passed throught the film and I was completely awake and aware in real time. A.

Anonymous

Mmm, vibrating bed, huh? Lucky you! People pay money for things like that![:D]

All joking aside, I'd say that you've got yourself a poltergeist. If you want to get rid of it, you can look up a supernaturalist.

G3MM4

Well, I don't think I've got a poltergiest as nothing else happens...

As for feeling like you're much larger when out of body, I can relate to that because when I've gone on my travels whilst unconscious, I always feel like I'm much larger than normal. I get that feeling of having expanded. Pity I can't AP whilst conscious... bah!

G3MM4

Again I offer my apologies for not knowing where to post this topic.

But my friend, Mum and I have experienced something strange several times. Quite often when we get in bed and go to sleep, we noticed that the bed would vibrate. In my case and my friend's case the vibrations was only just noticable, but Mum has experienced quite strong vibrations. Do you think this could be caused by a spirit or something? We don't live near a busy road or anything, so it isn't traffic. Also, one morning, I was rather rudly awakened by someone banging on the bottom of my bed at 6AM. When I checked, there was no-one in the house at all. I certainly didn't imagine it! Also, when my friend stayed over my place last time, he said he could hear voices. But I wasn't talking to anyone, and my Mum was asleep. Weird.

So any ideas would be welcome.