News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bilderberg Group_Controlling the world??

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazbadan

Anyone here read the book of Daniel Estulin about the Bilderberg Group?
Its and amazing and very sad thing! In his book he talks about something real: a group of people (politics, millionaires, etc), well known from everybody, that every year has a kind of secret meeting where they talk things that we will never get to know. The meetings are real indeed, that can be verified by anyone. What one may ask his if what Daniel says is real: that the group is like a shadow government with intention of controlling the world by creating an economic unbalance in the world. This way there would be (like we can see in many countrys) two classes: very poor people and very rich people. The poor ones would be like slaves so to say, sustaining the economy and way of life of such people.

If you think well and observe around you, thats what happens :-(

What do you think?
I love you!

zareste

There are lots of organizations running things - it's always been that way. There's no simple, unified, all-knowing force anywhere. The public tends to simplify things and say "The government runs everything" or "One secret society runs everything." But it's just various organizations controlling different elements of the world and fighting for control. The outcome of who controls what aspect is actually decided by the masses on a subconscious level

Kazbadan

I dont believe totally on that. I wish you were correct :-(
What i see is society getting divided in 2: very rich vs very poor.
My country, Portugal, is a very good example of that. Our politicians stink like ****. If you look at Portugal, Brasil, Italy and a few other countrys thats what you will see. Even USA are starting to get like that, in a very subtle way.
I love you!

kurtykurt42

Vitruvian

Hi Kazbadan,
A great topic! I have not read that book as I like to come to my own conclusions on some things.

My thoughts: business, political and religious groups do indeed meet often. Sometimes all three types are intermixed. Sometimes with varying agenda's, sometimes with common purpose. This I'm sure happens in most countries and also multinationally. Of course the groups that give rise to conspiracy theories are concerned with money (power), be it related to banking, oil, real estate, business development or whatever.

Additionally I agree with you that it is undeniable that there is a growing divide between the wealthiest and the poorest. It is well documented here in the US that the 'middle-class' is shrinking at an alarming rate. Those people are not disappearing, they are joining the ranks of the poor mostly. In addition, there is a growing polarity in ideologies, liberal vs. conservative. There are are variety of reasons these divides are accelerating, the internet at the forefront. Everything is happening at an ever-increasing rate due to the incredibly fast information exchange. Right now I'm responding to a person from Portugal whom I don't even know, for example. Unheard of forty years ago, before this polarization started.

But I truly do NOT believe it is because of some malevolent group causing an economic unbalance to forward their own aggrandizement. I think it is happening because we (as a race) too often act foolishly, without considering long-term consequences. Even those of us in a position to consider the consequences of our actions all too often act in a selfish manner. Too lazy to recycle, for example. And the poor people of the world cannot afford the luxury of worrying about the consequences of their actions, as they are scrambling just to eat today.

I think it's simply a case of us causing all our own troubles, and as the population expands past the point where our wonderful planet can sustain us it just gets worse and worse.

I wish it was a secret society, that would be a kill-switch we could actually do something about.
Vitruvian

zareste

Quote from: Kazbadan on February 23, 2010, 16:51:59
I dont believe totally on that. I wish you were correct :-(
What i see is society getting divided in 2: very rich vs very poor.
My country, Portugal, is a very good example of that. Our politicians stink like ****. If you look at Portugal, Brasil, Italy and a few other countrys thats what you will see. Even USA are starting to get like that, in a very subtle way.
In the case of rich and poor - like most groups - they're both mostly the same. Both approve of exploitative systems, both oppress anything they can (in the poor's case it's often kids and animals), both are essentially the same people in different situations, with differences that are only superficial. The reason we have a separation between rich and poor is because everyone has agreed to make oppression okay, and when oppression is okay, you can only have a handful of winners.

This is what I mean by subconsciously electing secret societies to run the world. You're not aware that these groups exist (and the one you mentioned is just the tip of the iceburg), and you didn't tell them how to act, but you make these groups inevitable

lee46

QuoteAdditionally I agree with you that it is undeniable that there is a growing divide between the wealthiest and the poorest. It is well documented here in the US that the 'middle-class' is shrinking at an alarming rate. Those people are not disappearing, they are joining the ranks of the poor mostly.

Same thing happening here in Mexico, but here it's because our politicians are stealing it all and in a pretty obvious way, we pay way too many taxes (more than other countries) and they just increased them to get out of the "crisis" hell, how's that taking us out of crisis!! 

personalreality

Did you just hear about this Kazbadan?

You're a little behind on your conspiracy research!  :lol:

Read some David Icke or Alex Jones to start off with then see where it goes.

Be careful though, you get carried away with this kind of stuff and then everything you see in the world just makes you mad.
be awesome.

Kazbadan

It seems to much exagerate what they say :-)
but if we accept that bilderberg is real, what could we do? No fight seems possible
I love you!

Tiny

Zareste is right on the money.

Quotebut if we accept that bilderberg is real, what could we do? No fight seems possible

Dear Kazbadan,

it appears that about 90% of the world's population have made their choice to allow this to happen.
How many people in the last 100 of years have given the people of the world the chance to turn this around? Remember people like JFK, Orwell, Alex Jones, Ron Paul - missionaries from all walks of life have given the people of this world the chance to turn this around, yet today it is clear that the majority have chosen not to listen. And even what happened 70 years ago didn't touch the people of today one bit. Whether they are aware or not, they have chosen to give continual support to a system where they can exploit and be exploited. The majority has once again decided and rules what is taking place. Humans who had the potential to create equality on Earth out of a naturally tyrannical food chain, have chosen to live as higher animals, exploiting the ones below and being exploited by their higher ups.
The ones who dread this global transformation to full tyranny on this Earth are really the minority.
Therefore the only logical explanation I see is for this minority to bail out of this system they don't want to be part of.

The minority in defiance to this new world, I would put in two categories:

1) The ones who consciously choose death a'la "I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees" over New-World-life

2) The ones who are making astronomical efforts towards self sufficiency in order to live a life completly apart from human society.

I believe many if not most of the yet defiant ones will turn to the compliant ones eventually and the minority in defiance will divide to even smaller circles.

peace
"He never speaks but he understands thinks higher than a manHes living in The northern lights In winter everlasting He travels around Big drum in his hand And he knows what you have in your mind Theres always wolf within That leads him down And back home"

personalreality

And that's the whole point.  To cause a psychotic break in each person.  You take people who are essentially the same and split them apart by whatever method possible and then screw with their perception of reality so that they are doing what they think is right but what feels wrong.  Ultimately these people will lose control of their ability to perceive reality with any normalcy (relative to them of course) and will do anything to return to normalcy, even if it means becoming subservient.
be awesome.

CFTraveler

I think we're already there.  The thing is there is no 'normalcy'. 

Everlasting

They do but not for long, I hear there's alot of fighting going on between the factions. The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds really hate eachother.
Priests of hippocratic love talk of peace and Christ, Power is their only goal. Now they all shall die.

CFTraveler

You know what they say, sociopaths don't play well with others.

Kazbadan

I hope they kill each other lol.
Controlling the entire world its not an easy task. IF its true the things they say about such familys, bilderberg group etc, even if they have lots of political, economical power, my hope is that they fail, because human society is not predictable. Maybe they will "die" with their own venom...
I love you!

lee46

Stillwater

Long time no see, Kazbadan!

And I would agree with part of what was said previously- I don't doubt that there are  few small secret conclaves that wield a tremendous amount of social and economic power, and are responsible for many big decisions, but I think the real model is also much more complicated than that; there are other forces, interests, and uncontrolled variables deciding the path political states take as well, beyond what any one group or person can control.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

kurtykurt42

What percentage of the Bilderberg group do you think are reptilians?