News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Boosting vibration/frequency

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnome

Hi! Ive been looking to start meditating. I know its a good thing to do if you are attempting or are APing. Problem with me is I did not learn to AP it just happens so I'm kind of backwards on the whole thing. Ive done some internet searching for different meditation techniques to higher vibrations/frequency in order to aid a more satisfying AP. I found some nice stuff on centering and Grounding but not really much on actual post meditation. Maybe I'm just rubbish at searching for stuff hehe. Anyways it would be cool if a few people could post what they do to higher there vibrations/frequencies. I know about moon and sun bathing but if anyone could share there meditation techniques (if there not bound by oath via guru's etc) that would be awesome!

Much love

Gnome

Szaxx

Hi,
Do another search for 'The school of out of body travel' , SOBT.PDF.

Its easily found and full of answers you have and will have too.
Enjoy the read.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Stookie_

You might want to try doing energy work, such as NEW. Since you can already AP, this may be the simplest route to improving your focus and skills.

kurtykurt42

I just started Kathara - Bio  Spiritual Healing Regenesis System and

DNA Activation - Bio Spiritual Healing Regenesis Program - Advance Level 1.

They are DNA Reactivation techniques to prepare your body to accept the higher frequencies that are coming into the planet.

Gnome

OK this is a really late post lol. I have been busy for a while with stuff. I have found quite a good few sources now and thanks for posting guys!. I'm going to check out this DNA stuff too I haven't heard of this before thanks!  :wink:

cosmic.iron

Old school astral projection methods are usually very complex, requiring a lot of foundation works, and IMO, mostly ineffectual and definitely not for the faint hearted.  I suggest you try some simpler methods first so at least you get some first hand experience, then build on the success.  Otherwise it might be a long way before you will get a taste of astral travel.

Xanth

In my experience... "increasing your vibrations/frequency" is in direct correlation to focusing your mind and keeping it focused for extended periods of time... aka... MEDITATION.

If you want to "increase your frequency" while non-physical, you simply have to focus your mind and retain that focus.

Gnome

Quote from: Xanth on March 26, 2012, 22:07:53
In my experience... "increasing your vibrations/frequency" is in direct correlation to focusing your mind and keeping it focused for extended periods of time... aka... MEDITATION.

If you want to "increase your frequency" while non-physical, you simply have to focus your mind and retain that focus.

OK thanks for the advice! Sorry, I may have not been very clear in my first post. I was kinda searching for different meditation techniques as there seems to be an overwhelming amount on the internet. Some for relaxation, sleep, enlightenment etc. Just wanted to see if anyone had any specific techniques they would like to share with me plus any other techniques outside of meditation that may help raise vibrations/frequency.

Once again thanks for everyone's advice! At the moment I am looking into 'chakra' and meditation techniques that accompany it.

Much love,

Gnome

Xanth

Well, honestly... there are as many different kinds/forms of meditation as there are grains of sand on a beach.  ;)

Gnome

Quote from: Xanth on April 23, 2012, 21:41:21
Well, honestly... there are as many different kinds/forms of meditation as there are grains of sand on a beach.  ;)

Haha true! :)