News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Brilliant White Flashes in the Brain

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Hi all, I'm looking for some validation or clarification or just your thoughts on this. I'll try to keep this brief and simple.

A few weeks ago I received a download of some kind. I was not doing anything other than laying down to sleep. First I was struck by what felt like a very powerful electrical current. I was startled but the sensation was rather pleasant. There was a loud pop or click in my brain. I felt massive amounts of current through my body but also through my brain. I could literally feel adjustments being made so just relaxed into the experience.

After several minutes of pops, clicks, buzzing and colored filters the sensations began to lighten up and that's when I started seeing images. I couldn't decipher the images. Silently I told (whoever) that I wasn't quite tuned in yet and needed some fine tuning.

More pops, clicks, zaps and again the images were shown to me. I described those images in another thread. The images were clear and imprinted so fast it was all I could do to keep up. I sensed a great deal of patience was being shown me. After those images I saw the medallion in a solid white atmosphere. It was blinding, beautiful, powerful.

This event ended and of course I couldn't help but think about it over and over again.

But

Since this event I sometimes feel such strong etheric (?) energy. It does not happen every time I close my eyes just when it chooses to. The thing is I will see very vivid color swirls and then it's like a there's a flash light going off in my head. Seriously, don't laugh. Okay you can laugh but it is exactly like a bright bulb is going off in my head. I can literally see the light from behind my eyeballs. Sometimes I ignore it (it takes a lot of energy to remain conscious/awake). When I do ignore it I immediately fall asleep. Other times I will look into the light and YOWZERS! it's always a new revelation and I am completely awake.

So yeah, I do and I don't know what to make of this. Would love anyone's input.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Szaxx

The electric current is most likely the vibrations as they are known. If so they are a signpost that you can perceive the non-physical. Coloured swirls and shapes are very common too. I think most of the successful projectors here will say the same.
It appears you were in the NP (non-physical) and never realised it, this is achievable within a few mins if you're a natural at the art. You may not even know this. Most others take years to achieve these images so it may be a blessing.
How you were so composed also indicates a natural ability as fear destroys success for many, the thoughts manifesting being the main reason. 
How did you feel when this occurred?
I'm assuming it's something new to you.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Nameless

Quote from: Szaxx on July 07, 2016, 20:09:06
How did you feel when this occurred?
I'm assuming it's something new to you.

I was startled but felt incredibly privileged/amazed/grateful! I had a dream a number of years ago that scared the bejeezus out of me. Since then I felt I needed to work on fear for without that fear I may have been able to understand what the dream was telling me. When the event happened I just told about in this topic it was the first such I have ever experienced (that I know of). I just instinctively felt that fear would ruin it.

I spent a lot of time contemplating all the experiences I have had throughout life. One common denominator is that nothing harmful ever actually happens except in my on mind. That seems to be the case with everyone. Conclusion - fear is a waste of time.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

FuzzyQuills

Quote from: Nameless on July 07, 2016, 20:44:41
Conclusion - fear is a waste of time.
Agreed right here. ;)

I had a similar experience when I was younger, but in this case, I wasn't falling asleep, I was go-karting for the first time. Upon making a small turn... BANG! this oddly bright light filled my vision for about 5 seconds, and when my vision cleared out, I'd run the kart into the dirt... :D

I've often wondered myself if that flash I got was caused by something else other than maybe my former epilepsy. (It's been gone for absolute years now)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.