News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Bush and Blair up for Nobel Peace Prize.

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

I agree. How can you get the Noble Peace Prize by waging war. That makes no sense. Maybe their actions helped keep some peace by disrupting the terrorist's organization, but this hardly seems like they are working towards peace. Someone that actually tries to keep peace by working for peace through peace deserves this, not people that are making war even if it is in retaliation, especially in retaliation.

Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

Frank

As I have said on several occassions, it's the irony of it all that excites me the most.

Bush's "war on terror" gave me the most exciting time I'd had for all time. The fact these pair of complete and utter goons get a "peace prize" for their "war" just bowls me over.

One day we all will turn around and laugh at these complete halfwits who "used" to rule over us. Myself, I'm laughing now... though I fear it will be many years before most will join in.

Yours,
Frank  

Tom

Who suggested George W. Bush for a peace prize? The nomination had to come from somewhere. With that sort of reasoning, a cemetary is a very peaceful place because all of the local people never fight.

Ashfo

Frank, I'm laughing with you :)

I just recently made a speech to about 80-odd people, focusing specifically on Sept 11. Everyone listened intently, but at the end the general feeling was "well, that was something different to do for an evening"... Not one person could stand up and refute my evidence, yet their minds wouldn't let them believe.

- Ashfo

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."

Qui-Gon Jinn

WASHINGTON - It was Condoleezza Rice, national security advisor, who helped her boss out of the embarassing situation. During a conversation between the two presidents, George W. Bush, 55, (USA) and Fernando Henrique Cardoso, 71, (Brazil), Bush bewildered his colleague with the question "Do you have blacks, too?"

Rice, 47, noticing how astonished the Brazilian was, saved the day by telling Bush "Mr. President, Brazil probably has more blacks than the USA. Some say it's the country with the most blacks outside Africa."

Later, Brazilian president Cardoso said, regarding Latin America, Bush was still in his "learning phase."

At first I thought naah,,,  this has to be a joke, but seems the contrary,,,,  well its is still joke material, even though it seems to have taken place,,  coming from an average citizen, it would have sound bad but still, understandable,,,   but coming from the US President,,,,,  c´mon ;)
 At least Tony Blair is one hell of a sharp individual,,,
   And this George "daddies boy" W is up for a nobel price??´   What has he done to deserve that?  As far as I am aware of, he hasn´t gotten the US oil independent, he hasn´t wiped out Al Quida...  what has done except caused turmoil in some of the most poorest countries in the world?  Twisted, twisted world this is,,,

Be well //Qui-Gon

- Your focus determines your reality -

Ashfo

Firstly, this has nothing to do with any of the pro-American anti-American statements in the Sept 11 thread.

I just truly believe that Bush and Blair have done less for peace than about anyone in the world - to argue attacking terrorists will lower the chance for war in the future is pure irony.

So anyway, I believe there are many more deserving prospects...

To protest,

http://www.eskimo.com/%7Ecwj2/actions/bushblairnobel.html

- Ashfo

"You are First Cause. You are a portion of the great energy. And you, yourselves are thought manifestations of what you think you are."