News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can you communicate with souls on the astral plane?

Previous topic - Next topic

Crocodilian123

Can you communicate with someone who's body has died in the physical world and that only have their astral body? Let's say a person dies on Earth, and I astral project, could I communicate with them on the astral plane?

EscapeVelocity

Yes, there is the possibility that you may do this, but the form the communication takes may not be what you expect or find completely acceptable. If you put the request in the form of a nightly affirmation or find the right moment to express the proper Intent, then you may get a Lucid Dream or some similar form of connection, maybe not satisfactorily under your control, but a connection and communication nonetheless...within this context you may find the opportunity to communicate your message and you should be willing to accept this.

Then again, you may get an extremely clear and lucid experience which satisfies any questions you may have.

I think that there may be many possible variables at work and it really depends on you and where your consciousness is at presently.

If the Intent is properly expressed, you may get a Dream experience, a Lucid Dream experience, an Etheric/RTZ experience or possibly a full-on Astral experience...these are just different gradations of what is still just a basic, energetic connection of two or more consciousnesses...and very likely dependent on the level of awareness you are capable of bringing to the experience.

In my own case, my father passed unexpectedly in early 2010. As much as I was open to the idea of checking in on him, I didn't feel ready to make a conscious effort. Nonetheless, two months later I found myself projecting into what I would call a RTZ environment and standing before a mirror. Instinctively, I said that I wanted to see my dad...and launched myself into and through the mirror. I made some kind of energetic transition and it put quite a strain on the integrity of my awareness and I could only hold it for 10 to 15 seconds before I transitioned back to wakefulness. But during that brief period, I met my father, asked if he was okay, got an answer and I was definitely aware of a young Guide monitoring me from off to the side.

That was all I could handle at the time, maybe because of some emotional component, circumstances or maybe my level of development; all I know is that the experience stretched me into new territory and I am pretty certain I had the assistance from a Guide.

If you really want to communicate with someone, living or deceased...it is as simple as just asking...putting forth the request coupled with the Intent. You should receive some form of answer, but it may not be in the exact way you expect.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Crocodilian123