News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Can you explian Bassou the Ape Man of Morroco?

Previous topic - Next topic

Alan McDougall

Hi can you explain Bassou

Bassou lives in the Valley of Dades, near the town of Skoura, in Morocco.  He sleeps in the trees there and subsists on dates, berries, and insects.  He wears no clothes (although he was persuaded to don a burlap sack for the photograph which appears here), uses no tools, and speaks only in grunts.

The local Berbers have been aware of Bassou's presence for at least the past 25 years, but they shun him in superstitious fear and have been unable to give any clue as to his origin.  Western scientists have also been aware of Bassou for a number of years, but, for the most part, they too shun him in superstitious fear.  For Bassou's existence raises some very troubling questions for the true believers in the TV religion of universal human equality. It has been hard enough for them to try to fit Blacks and Whites together into that scheme, without having to worry about Bassou.

What is Bassou?  No one really knows.  He displays both ape-like and manlike characteristics. Those who have studied him, however, have been reluctant to accept the suggestion that he is the product of a mating between a human being –- Negro or Berber -- and an anthropoid ape, all three of which Morocco has an abundance.

Yet, Bassou is clearly something special, and not just a deformed human being.  With arms so long his fingers hang below his knees when he stands upright; with massive, bony ridges above his eyes and a sharply receding forehead; with jaws, teeth, chin, and cheekbones all showing pronounced ape-like characteristics, he is a true ape-man.

[Caption: BASSOU, so named by the local Berbers, is an embarrassment to those who insist that every animal which qualifies as "human" is "equal" to every other such animal.]

There have been rumors for centuries -- ever since Africa was opened to European exploration -- of apes raiding African villages and mating with Negro women.  Thus, the King Kong legend.  Scientists have never been able to confirm these rumors, and it has been assumed that, even if such matings did occasionally take place, there would be no offspring.

But there has never been a scientific effort -- largely for religious reasons -- to actually determine whether a union between some human sub-species -- a Negro, say -- and some species of ape, might be fertile.  Numerous other examples of inter-specific matings which yield hybrid offspring are known.  The mule is a cross between a horse and a donkey, and the liger is a cross between a lion and a tiger, for example.

If Bassou is indeed such a hybrid -- and no other plausible explanation for him has yet been brought forward -- then his existence throws a real monkey wrench into the neo-liberal theory of the separateness of man from the rest of Nature.  It forces us to face the continuity of Nature's hierarchy.  And it makes us ask some questions.

What is human?  Where shall we draw the line?  Shall we include Bassou and begin worrying about whether his "human dignity" has been abused?  And if we include Bassou -- and if he is a hybrid -- what of his parents?  Shall we include one but not the other?  If we include both, are we to turn loose all the chimpanzees and gorillas now in our zoos and register them to vote?

Perhaps we need to re-examine the whole myth of racial equality and begin to face reality.

Take Care

Alan

AndrewTheSinger

Wow! That's awesome man, I've looked for pictures, Bassou is homo erectus. Neanderthals were shorter and more robust.

http://de.geocities.com/anubiscly/Azzo1.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/Homo_erectus.JPG

Thanks for bringing this to attention Alan!
Where does this silence come from?

The untold past of the Earth: http://hiddenhistory.awardspace.com

AndrewTheSinger

Regarding the crossing, it is not a male ape with a human woman, it is a female ape that has a forced intercourse with a male 'human'. Not really a human, but a counterfeit spirit with 48 chromosomes.

Alan McDougall

Andrew

He looks like the picture Wiik Picture of Homo Erectus. Maybe I am a bit silly but I am sure he is the real thing!!

What do you think?
Take Care

Alan

Starvingpercussionist

Alan, can you post a link to your picture, it's not showing up for me.
THE ANSWER PARADOX
The answer to all paradoxes shows this: "Reality contains logic therefore logic cannot contain reality."
The paradox here is "how can one know this is true?".

If the answer to one paradox is another then the question is the answer.

AndrewTheSinger

Alan McDougall

Andrew.

I think Mr. Bassou is human , but that young "man" is right at the ver edge of normal/abnormality

http://de.geocities.com/anubiscly/Azzo1.jpg

http://www.faem.com/natvan/bassou.jpg

http://pharyngula.org/images/aspm-mri.jpg

Alan
Take Care

Alan

AndrewTheSinger

We need to know the number of chromosomes. His anatomical features suit with what is known of hominid. 

AndrewTheSinger

It seems they were not interested in his case for some reason, there's no information.

There was a similar case in Russia, an ape woman called Zana:

"In 1850, a group of hunters were prowling the Ochamchir region of Georgia in Russia when they were astonished by the sight of a young female wild woman. She looked somewhat human, but also had many ape-like features. With great difficulty, they captured the woman and brought her to civilization for study where they named her Zana.

Although she was clearly not an ape, Zana didn't look quite human either. Unlike other feral captures, which were obviously human in appearance, she had thick arms, legs and fingers, a massive bosom and was covered with dark hair. More primitive still was her behavior, which was so vicious that she had to be kept caged for the first few years of her captivity."

Alan McDougall

Andrew,

I must check on Zana I still think Bassou is beyond odd I have heard of a Humanzee a sort of chimp human hybrid. I believe there are very strange things that scientist just want to leave alone for fear of being made fun of by their peers.

Luckily we do not fall into that group and remain open minded about everything under the sun and beyond

Alan
Take Care

Alan

Adun

Can you provide some sort of source for this story?

The only information I could find about this supposed 'ape-man' was a site which the OP seemed to be copied from. (http://www.faem.com/natvan/bassou.htm)

You would think if such a thing was true information and evidence for it would be all over the internet. It's most likely just a silly hoax.

Alan McDougall

Adun

QuoteYou would think if such a thing was true information and evidence for it would be all over the internet. It's most likely just a silly hoax

It is not a silly hoax Bassou it a real person, but right at the edge of extreme human DNA deviation
Take Care

Alan

Adun

If you can't find any evidence for this than it most likely is a hoax indeed.

Alan McDougall

Take Care

Alan

Stookie

Wouldn't it be awful if you were kind of strange looking, and all kinds of scientists kept insisting you were a caveman?

Here's a classic:
http://listoftheday.blogspot.com/2008/08/classic-snl-clip-of-day-unfrozen.html

Adun

Alan, a picture like that hardly qualifies as evidence.

Lol, unfrozen caveman lawyer. :-D

Alan McDougall

Adun

You must go back and read what I wrote. Bassou is a real person a odd looking human being. Googol Bassou he seems to be all over the net. I think he is really a poor retarded person from what I can glean about him
Take Care

Alan

Adun

I only managed to find 2 sites, one of them is in german.

So I'd doubt the pictures are even real. If they happen to be, there's still the matter of proving Bassou came about through cross-breeding, as far as we know it's impossible for an ape and a human to produce offspring.

Alan McDougall

Read what I wrote I said he was a true human that looks abit odd
Take Care

Alan

Adun

Tayesin

Bassou very much fits the mould of upright walking man (Homo-Erectus). I cannot see a female ape could have given birth to him without an extreme amount of pain as human babies are considerably larger at birth than the ape/chimp counterpart. We know that DNA will provide "throwbacks" every once and a while, and perhaps this is what Bassou was. (?)

Some info from the Sumerian Tablets tells us that Homo-Sapien-Sapien (version 2 of the experimental units, called Adamma) were created genetically from a blend of Homo-Erectus and Anunnaki DNA. The first experimental version was more like Neanderthal, very stocky and immensely strong but lacking the capacity for thinking in other than a linear fashion... meaning it could follow directions but could not think up ways around a problem that presented itself to them.

Perhaps Bassou is a thowback to early DNA experiments by the Anunnaki. I would love to see his gene code because if he is closer to Homo-Erectus than we are, he should have had a T instead of A at specific parts of the strands. Interestingly, I read a report about 10 years ago concerning the Human Genome Project where they found one tribe in Africa still has the T on the gene code in place of A, showing they are descended from ape forebears. So maybe this was the the group Bassou is descended from?

Adun

Sitchin isn't exactly the best source to take conclusions about the existence of aliens. 'Annunaki' and 'Nibiru' are just a myth.

Tayesin

Hi Adun,
Didn't use Sitchin's work. Never will.

My mentor had a million arguments with him about his interpretations of the tablets while they both worked on deciphering them many years ago.

I based my comments on her research, which is well founded on the scientific evidence left to us in the Tablets and since discovered to be correct by our modern sciences fairly recently.

I am not referring to Nibiru, it's reality or possible lack of, but on the firmly established facts as they currently stand today.

Much proof lies within the British Museum after they excavated enormous sarcophagai within the past 100 years, the last of which was found in the 70's when technology had advanced sufficiently to insure everything within the find was protected and shipped back for reassembly.

The Sumerians left us details of these huge sarcophagai, their exact size, the contents and how they were immersed in pitch/bitumen.. a naturally occuring substance in the region at the time.

The results of the work are interesting, so when asked for information we received a statement saying, "These creatures are from our mythologies and worst nightmares." Direct quote there Adun. And, "Each bone was broken in half before being sealed into the sarcophagai."

This supports exactly the details left to us of how failed genetic experiments were handled by the Anunnaki.

If we add to this list of facts left for us to verify, we would include the details of each planet in our solar system, their sizes, weight and appearance up close.. which has all been supported by modern research. This includes Pluto which we only discovered in the past 80 or so years.

We could then add other information like how the Sumerians left us perfect descriptions of what really happens when two large bodies approach collision. Instead of actually smashing into each other, they begin to repel when in close proximity as magnets can...then they rip surface material of each other which is formed into small planetoids within the space between them before reaching enough mass to be ejected.... which interestingly enough we only just discovered for ourselves with modern science in the past 15 years.

So yep, I'm not using Sitchin's stuff to base a single comment on.

Stookie

QuoteMuch proof lies within the British Museum after they excavated enormous sarcophagai within the past 100 years, the last of which was found in the 70's when technology had advanced sufficiently to insure everything within the find was protected and shipped back for reassembly.

The Sumerians left us details of these huge sarcophagai, their exact size, the contents and how they were immersed in pitch/bitumen.. a naturally occuring substance in the region at the time.

The results of the work are interesting, so when asked for information we received a statement saying, "These creatures are from our mythologies and worst nightmares." Direct quote there Adun. And, "Each bone was broken in half before being sealed into the sarcophagai."

This supports exactly the details left to us of how failed genetic experiments were handled by the Anunnaki.

No offense, but this is the first I've heard of this and can't seem to google any relevant information. Can you link to something or is this suppressed info?

(I'm familiar with Sitchen's interpretations, but never took the time to read his books.)

Adun

This however raises two important questions, one already asked by Stookie: where can we find this information, the sources? Which leads us to the other question, why isn't this proof of the existence of intelligent alien life widely known?