Can you meet with someone else's spirit guide while in the non-physical?

Previous topic - Next topic

kuurt

Is it possible, while in the non-physical, to request to see someone else's spirit guide?  Is that possible? 

EscapeVelocity

I suppose that it is possible, but why? Have you not been able to communicate with your own guides? I spent years in frustration trying vainly to contact my own, with seemingly no results. Only recently have I come across enough information to suggest that I may have actually wanted it this way from the beginning. This might also be your case, but I would first suggest modifying your attempts at communicating. It was suggested to me to not just ask mentally, but also verbally and out loud. I recently did this, asking for clarification in some of my experiences and received interesting results which convinced me to investigate this technique further. Also consider, if you haven't already, making the request at different times and circumstances:during morning meditation, in prayer, before sleep asking for a dream response, trying an affirmation or two. Just some ideas.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

baro-san

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on February 01, 2019, 04:50:55
I suppose that it is possible, but why? Have you not been able to communicate with your own guides? I spent years in frustration trying vainly to contact my own, with seemingly no results. Only recently have I come across enough information to suggest that I may have actually wanted it this way from the beginning. This might also be your case, but I would first suggest modifying your attempts at communicating. It was suggested to me to not just ask mentally, but also verbally and out loud. I recently did this, asking for clarification in some of my experiences and received interesting results which convinced me to investigate this technique further. Also consider, if you haven't already, making the request at different times and circumstances:during morning meditation, in prayer, before sleep asking for a dream response, trying an affirmation or two. Just some ideas.
You have to be in trance (i.e. hypnosis, meditation, falling asleep, waking up, completely relaxed).
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

kuurt

I've been able to hear spirits since May of 2016.  And I have 2 negative entities that won't leave me alone that I can't seem to get rid of no matter what I do.  I have a hard time sleeping because they will keep me up all night.  It's very stressful, you can't imagine.  They won't shut up and sometimes they even sing to keep me awake.  The doctor has labeled me schizophrenic because I hear voices.  But it's not a mental problem, it's a spiritual problem.  I have recorded the voices of the spirits that I hear and I have played these EVPs for other people and everybody can hear them clearly.  My mom, my dad, my brother, and friends can all hear the voices very clearly.  I've even played them for the therapist that the doctor has me seeing who was able to hear them clearly.  He said he would play them for the doctor.  But I was told that even if it is spirits I'm hearing, they still have to, by law, address the issue as if it's a mental or psychological problem. 

I have since found a facebook group of people like me who are all hearing voices and being tormented by negative spirits.  Some of them, like me have EVPs of their voices too and I have heard their recorded voices that they hear and they have heard mine.  They are clear enough that you can definitely hear actual voices.  It's not pareidolia.  When I write about this online there's always someone that trys to tell me that it's pareiodolia.  Trust me it's not.  I have even see apparitions of the spirits a couple of times.  I have felt them kick my bed or couch that I'm laying on multiple times.  I have heard and felt their foot steps as they walk across my living room floor and try to scare me.  And some of the people in our group even have physical sensations.  One guy has a negative entity bothering him that jabs or pocks him all the time.  And both of us have fought with our entities in the non-physical.  I have fought with the male entity that I hear on two separate occasions while in the non-physical.  I personally believe they're on the lower astral plane which is apparently close enough to the physical plane that some rare people like us are able to hear them.  We also believe that a lot of people who hear voices and are labeled schizophrenic are actually hearing negative spirit entities.  I would like to see some of these ghost hunters go into a mental hospital and get some EVPs of the voices that some of these people are hearing.  Then more and more people will begin to realize that a lot of these people are not crazy or imagining the voices they hear.  They just have spirit attachments.

I have prayed to God, Jesus, the holy spirit, angels, guardian angels, spirit guides, but none of them seem to be helping me get rid of these negative entities.  I've been dealing with this for about 3 years now and some of the people in our group have been dealing with theirs for even longer.  We have heard of a couple of people that managed to get rid of their entity attachments by calling upon Jesus for help, but it doesn't seem to work for us.  I rarely have conscious experiences in the non-physical.  But a while back I had a female spirit introduce herself as my spirit guide. 

I'm just desperate, and I'm wondering if there is anybody here that can astral project and summon my spirit guide and find out why they're not helping me get rid of these negative entities.  I don't expect you to fight them off or anything as they would probably just come right back later anyway.  But is there someone here that can communicate with my spirit guide and find out what is going on, why my guide isn't helping me, and how I can get rid of them?

I'm not trying to make anybody afraid of astral projection by talking about negative entities.  None of us acquired these negative entities from astral projection.  None of us astral project.  If anything, I think being able to astral project could help us get some answers and solutions.  I just can't seem to project for the life of me.  Except once in a blue moon while sleeping. 

Xanth

My guess would be "yes" and "no"...

Yes, because you *would* meet something.  Almost no doubt.
But No, because it would be some subjective experience of your own creation.

Remember... WHAT you experience is objective, but HOW you experience it is subjective.

baro-san

Quote from: kuurt on February 01, 2019, 20:37:37
I've been able to hear spirits since May of 2016.  And I have 2 negative entities that won't leave me alone that I can't seem to get rid of no matter what I do.  I have a hard time sleeping because they will keep me up all night.  It's very stressful, you can't imagine.  They won't shut up and sometimes they even sing to keep me awake.  The doctor has labeled me schizophrenic because I hear voices.  But it's not a mental problem, it's a spiritual problem.  I have recorded the voices of the spirits that I hear and I have played these EVPs for other people and everybody can hear them clearly.  My mom, my dad, my brother, and friends can all hear the voices very clearly.  I've even played them for the therapist that the doctor has me seeing who was able to hear them clearly.  He said he would play them for the doctor.  But I was told that even if it is spirits I'm hearing, they still have to, by law, address the issue as if it's a mental or psychological problem. 

I have since found a facebook group of people like me who are all hearing voices and being tormented by negative spirits.  Some of them, like me have EVPs of their voices too and I have heard their recorded voices that they hear and they have heard mine.  They are clear enough that you can definitely hear actual voices.  It's not pareidolia.  When I write about this online there's always someone that trys to tell me that it's pareiodolia.  Trust me it's not.  I have even see apparitions of the spirits a couple of times.  I have felt them kick my bed or couch that I'm laying on multiple times.  I have heard and felt their foot steps as they walk across my living room floor and try to scare me.  And some of the people in our group even have physical sensations.  One guy has a negative entity bothering him that jabs or pocks him all the time.  And both of us have fought with our entities in the non-physical.  I have fought with the male entity that I hear on two separate occasions while in the non-physical.  I personally believe they're on the lower astral plane which is apparently close enough to the physical plane that some rare people like us are able to hear them.  We also believe that a lot of people who hear voices and are labeled schizophrenic are actually hearing negative spirit entities.  I would like to see some of these ghost hunters go into a mental hospital and get some EVPs of the voices that some of these people are hearing.  Then more and more people will begin to realize that a lot of these people are not crazy or imagining the voices they hear.  They just have spirit attachments.

I have prayed to God, Jesus, the holy spirit, angels, guardian angels, spirit guides, but none of them seem to be helping me get rid of these negative entities.  I've been dealing with this for about 3 years now and some of the people in our group have been dealing with theirs for even longer.  We have heard of a couple of people that managed to get rid of their entity attachments by calling upon Jesus for help, but it doesn't seem to work for us.  I rarely have conscious experiences in the non-physical.  But a while back I had a female spirit introduce herself as my spirit guide. 

I'm just desperate, and I'm wondering if there is anybody here that can astral project and summon my spirit guide and find out why they're not helping me get rid of these negative entities.  I don't expect you to fight them off or anything as they would probably just come right back later anyway.  But is there someone here that can communicate with my spirit guide and find out what is going on, why my guide isn't helping me, and how I can get rid of them?

I'm not trying to make anybody afraid of astral projection by talking about negative entities.  None of us acquired these negative entities from astral projection.  None of us astral project.  If anything, I think being able to astral project could help us get some answers and solutions.  I just can't seem to project for the life of me.  Except once in a blue moon while sleeping. 

I believe that your fears overwhelm you, and make you loose perspective and control. To get an upper hand on this you can suggest to yourself that you're covered and protected with "white light". This will give your subconscious some assurance, and will have the effect of diminishing your fears. On the non-physical realms, thoughts and emotions are real things, so you fight thought with thought.
---
"Read not to contradict and confute, nor to believe and take for granted, but to weigh and consider."
- Sir Francis Bacon

kuurt

QuoteI believe that your fears overwhelm you, and make you loose perspective and control. To get an upper hand on this you can suggest to yourself that you're covered and protected with "white light". This will give your subconscious some assurance, and will have the effect of diminishing your fears. On the non-physical realms, thoughts and emotions are real things, so you fight thought with thought.

No I am not overwhelmed by fear.  I don't even fear them any more.  But that doesn't stop them from bothering me.  I can hear them and there's no way to tune them out - it's extremely stressful.  Me and others in my group who can actually hear these entities have tried the white light protection and it does not work.  It has no effect on them.  Even Robert Bruce claims you can use your thoughts to effect them.  He suggests imaging violet fire to drive them away.  It doesn't work either.  From their voices we can tell that it doesn't seem to have any effect on them.  I have tried to fight them with my thoughts/imagination in different ways.  It just simply doesn't work.  I don't know why, but it doesn't. 

LightBeam

Try sending them sincere love and forgiveness, for negativity is just lack of knowledge. The forgiveness though needs to be SINCERE. Sincerity comes only from true understanding of the nature of growth and learning process. Offer them guidance to the light paths. Only light can fight darkness. Light knows no resistance or defense or attack, or negative perspective or view on anything.

Also, have you gone to church and have a priest pray over you. Find a catholic church and get some holy water. Sprinkle it on yourself and in your house.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

kuurt

I have tried sending them love too actually a few times.  Sometimes when they tick me off by keeping me from sleeping, instead of getting angry (because I know they feed on negative energy) I pray to God to send them love and light and put his arms around them and remind them that they are loved.  But so far it doesn't seem to be getting rid of them or even stop them from trying to keep me from sleeping.  I haven't had a preacher pray for me, but I have personally prayed so much that it's not even funny.  Prayer doesn't seem to be working for me.  I have made my own holy water by prayer over water and blessing it. And then using the water to make crosses over every wall and door.  But that didn't help.   

Phildan1

Kuurt, if may accepting a viewpoint. It can imagine how horrible it is and you may get back patternic responses even on Pulse but one thing is your religion or how you react to these and another thing is that these may be entities from your own fears. Maybe not, I'm just guessing. It could be that suddenly they appeared in your life, you have a lesson to deal with or a task. Maybe it is an emotional and passivity test which you always fail. Did you think about this? I needed to work on my emotions and passivity in the last years after 3 decades and I'm very successful after only some years but with another learning tool, not this way.

You may get these for a reason as others suddenly getting "abilities". Some say that these are "easy" to get, you just need intent but in my opinion practice tells it, mostly if you want something and maybe your own guides telling you back in LD's (not for me, maybe for some people) that you don't need any of those for your life. If you still need them or want them, you may get it to show you that you may ruin your life and chosen path if something happens to you what you wanted as a little child without thinking on the consequences. Let's get the fun practice about 3rd eye. You can't count how many times a DAY people are flushing this up to forums like Reddit and Quora (and maybe for others too) that they heard about it and want it, not even knowing a thing about the non-physical of ground rules and what is a reality overlay or just the basics.

Those who are believing in religious stuff have a much bigger problem dissolving these. If you touched Monroe's books, in one of them for example, literally the entities or guides were laughing into his face for prays and to "god" because only humanity believes in these you know as concepts to make your way in life. I understand this, the most simply can't let these go because their ego will be destroyed and their worldview either. For me in physical life, a family member still abuses himself and thus me too and still have hard time with him. Makes my night life terrible a few times. But it took me a decade after learning about the non-physical and my multidimensional life and development that it is for emotional control. We tend to (or normal humans) overlook these and try to find a rational, human-worldly explanation. But the NP viewpoint is totally different. It is like people believe in this crap system, they are brainwashed from school and dumb parents, go to work and die in misery, it shouldn't be about that. You can bet how many people are working on their emotional control? Not so many.

This is just my opinion. You can still try the opposite option and accept this, expect this and change your perception/thinking towards it. Just try it and see what happens. It could be the same for AP hypnagogic noises about the worst things. I'm lucky I don't experience any of them, it is silent for me, maybe because I tend to face everything in the NP. Just try it, you can't lose. Maybe it is a fear test and you fail all the time because you are reacting as a human being. Who knows, later you may finds this out to be true.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Nameless

Just a thought here. Just stop responding to them and do what is good for you. Ground yourself, that is stand outside in your bare feet on rock or sand or earth (whatever is natural), close your eyes and tilt your head to the sun. Breathe deep, in and out. Only turn your face to the sun a minute or so at the time unless you are used to it.

All you are doing is absorbing earth energies and letting them flow through you. No expectation, no thoughts, no intents, nothing, just do it and then carry on with the your day.
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

kuurt

If it's some kind of test I don't know what kind of test it would be.  Seems like a pretty cruel test to me.  They don't cause me fear during the day because I no longer fear them.  But they sometimes get in my dreams and cause me horrible nightmares.  Which turns out is quite common with spirit attachment cases.  You see, even if you're not afraid of them they can still cause you fear in your dreams because most of the time when you're dreaming you are not aware that it's a dream.  You think it's real.  So what often happens is I find myself in the dark and something jumps out at me and startles the excrement out of me.  Or someone or several people will start attacking me often with weapons trying to kill me.  And I'm running or fighting for my life. 

Every once in a while I'll have a nightmare where I realize it's them trying to scare me.  Like the other night I was dreaming someone was coming after me with an axe.  I realized it was a dream and stopped being afraid and I just let him swing that axe down on my head knowing that he couldn't hurt me.  Sometimes I overcome the fear in the dreams and sometimes I think the dream is real and so experience the fear.  I don't know how they get in my dreams like this.  It could be that because I'm hearing them while sleeping that I start dreaming about them.  Or it could be that my dreams take place on the astral plane and they somehow get into my dream because they're on the astral plane. 

It's been several days now since I've had one of these nightmares.  I don't think they just feed off of the energy of fear, they seem to enjoy causing people anxiety too.  For people that are hearing these negative entities, it's very common for the entities to try to keep you from sleeping.  And I don't care who you are, if someone is singing trying to keep you from sleeping, it's going to tinkle you off even if you hold it in and don't react.  It will cause some anxiety.  I never react anymore because I think they feed of low vibrational energy.  I try my hardest not to get angry.  But if you got a day or two without sleep it starts to get to you - the stress of having a spirit making noise all night long. 

If it's some kind of fear test, how are you expected to not be afraid all the time?  There's going to be times when you're having a nightmare and you don't know it's not real.  So it's only natural to feel fear when someone is coming at you with an axe.  There would have to be something wrong with you if you didn't feel fear under such circumstances.  I think it's just a case of me making a huge mistake 3 years ago and letting the spirits know I was hearing them and trying to communicate with them getting EVPs.  They never left me since.  That was the biggest mistake of my life. 

Karxx Gxx

If your desperate as you sound, pay for a channeler. I've only watched/cared for 2 I've seen and they seem legit.

Wendy Kennedy. Think she'd give general answers cause pleadians kinda do that. You can watch all her videos and hear all of the answers you could possibly receive.

Rob gauthier  his stuff is pretty good. He has videos of clients and their sessions as well. Honestly I'd say he would be your best bet unless you know other channelers.
Your way is The way

Yodad

Hey Kuurt,
I have no idea how to help you, but wanted to wish you some resolution! Sounds awful. Aside from the help here, I saw a post like yours and maybe there are some other suggestions to look into: https://www.reddit.com/r/AstralProjection/comments/alb0hk/i_opened_a_door_and_now_i_cant_close_it/

kuurt

Thanks for sharing that, that was interesting.  Hopefully he'll keep posting to let us know how it goes.  I'm surprised his female spirit stayed out of his bedroom because he told her to.  She might be respecting his wishes right now, but my guess is if she wants to go into his bedroom she probably still can.  I don't think setting boundarys with a spirit is going to work if the spirit decides it wants to do otherwise.  I don't think our words have the power to keep them out.  I've told my entities to leave and that they're not welcome in my home, but they just simply refuse to leave.