News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Cannabis and OBE/Astral Projection

Previous topic - Next topic

BillionNamesofGod

I've been reading about this topic for years,
but I've never seen any mention of Cannabis.

Has anyone had any experiences that help OBE with this drug?

It is supposed to be particularly relaxing or induce a relaxing state,
so I can only assume it can help?

bynarie

From personal experience, smokin weed and trying to do an OBE do not mix well for me. One thing is that it WILL cause dependence and it WILL lead to a lot more problems with concentrating. I mean not if u've used it once or twice but when you start using it on a basis you will deffinately have consequences(whether good or bad). A lot of permanent zoned out feelings will occurr and you will notice this after a while. I havent smoked weed for like 9 months and I am still permanently "burnt".

Wells

I've smoked weed and it has had a very bad effect on my energy body.  I'm still trying to get rid of a pretty strong attachment on my foot that appeared straight after I had a joint (the first in over a year).  I think it must have damaged my energy shield and let something nasty take hold.

BillionNamesofGod

Quote from: WellsI've smoked weed and it has had a very bad effect on my energy body.  I'm still trying to get rid of a pretty strong attachment on my foot that appeared straight after I had a joint (the first in over a year).  I think it must have damaged my energy shield and let something nasty take hold.

jesus I never thought of drugs that could actually harm your energy body!!
is that possible?!

Logic

They can do harm, and they can do good.
We are not truly lost, until we lose ourselves.

mrloki

hmm, how long is it you guys have smoked? because i have been an avid smoker for years..i am 18 mind you.  But yea i have had nothing but good experiences while smoking and projecting.  It really loosens up my energy and gets it flowing much better.  You guys must have had some schwag or something.  There is a big difference between bad and good quality marijuana.  The problem is you are aren't used to your energy being so free inside your body...there are no adverse affects to smoking and projecting or trying to, it just takes some getting used to.

BillionNamesofGod

Quote from: mrlokihmm, how long is it you guys have smoked? because i have been an avid smoker for years..i am 18 mind you.  But yea i have had nothing but good experiences while smoking and projecting.  It really loosens up my energy and gets it flowing much better.  You guys must have had some schwag or something.  There is a big difference between bad and good quality marijuana.  The problem is you are aren't used to your energy being so free inside your body...there are no adverse affects to smoking and projecting or trying to, it just takes some getting used to.

18? !!!
So what projection method are you getting success with while on marijuana?

erm... so where are you getting this "good quality" stuff I wonder!

;-)

mrloki

lol..i use any method that comes to me whilst meditating.  also i grow my own because its the best you can get, anyways yea just go along with your normal meditation, trance, phasing whatever and if you just concentrate you will get past your boundries...i have been able to project since I was very little...it laid dormant until i was about 14 though and that is when i really started studying about it and realizing what i was doing.

Sparkwielder

I don't know if I would want to be a Guinea pig, especially since I am so new to this, but I was wondering how psilocybin mushrooms would work with AP, especially since I have read about shamans using them.

mrloki

mushrooms too. they also work very very well with projection and dreaming.  but yea mushrooms difenately work with no problems that i have ever had and they don't have any adverse effects either =)

Logic

Cannabis doesnt have a huge direct effect, but it offers some enhancment in thinking or sensation. Generally, psychadelics and hallucinogens show more definite results, though Im not reccomending anything, except if you try anything, take it slow and safe.

Logic

A lot of my friends who have bad tripped on mushrooms said its one of the worst things ever. The adverse effects are psychological, so a lot of drugs shouldnt be used if you are not balanced or not in a good mood.

mrloki

yea..if you dont have the right mindset or mentality to taking drugs like mushrooms, peyote etc..then you will bad trip. it really is not a good idea to do those kinds of things just doing it for the sake of things

mrloki

also, every person is different; i dont consider marijuana and mushrooms drugs either

BlackRose666

Quote from: bynarieFrom personal experience, smokin weed and trying to do an OBE do not mix well for me. One thing is that it WILL cause dependence and it WILL lead to a lot more problems with concentrating. I mean not if u've used it once or twice but when you start using it on a basis you will deffinately have consequences(whether good or bad). A lot of permanent zoned out feelings will occurr and you will notice this after a while. I havent smoked weed for like 9 months and I am still permanently "burnt".

For most people, weed is not addictive. I can say this too, because I could smoke weed for 6 months, and then not smoke or think about it for another year. I have ADD, so it helps me concentrate. I have smoked it since I was 13, and I will be 18 next month with no weed related probs. It also helps me ap by allowing me to feel the vibrations and the flying/floating feelings help me separate.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

mrloki

yea that is how it helps me also, even though i do not have add.  you notice things much better when high

BlackRose666

Well, yes I see that too. I believe in using them for something important, not getting smashed or tripping.

With me, marijuana actually helps me in coordination, concentration and all that. I use other things like mushrooms or peyote to expand my mind when it comes to meditation or spiritual/psychic development.
Within the darkness, the light shines the brightest. Ave Lucifer

NeoSaturn

dude i have smoked some hard bud and i dont have any problems Ap ing, but when i smoke dirt it is hard to.