News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Careers in the field?

Previous topic - Next topic

flowdiggity

Hello,

I am going to college right now and have reached the point where I HAVE to make a decision about which major/career I want to pursue.  I am currently working on a biology major, but I am not real sure if that would realllllly do it for me.  I love the sciences and I love astral projection/metaphysics/meditation and things of this sort.  I am just wondering if anyone has any information or guidance or any ideas about:

1) Different careers in this field
         -I have read a lot about the reasearch being done on photographing and mapping the aura (which sounds quite interesting... I can't see em yet, but I will someday... someday soon).   I don't really see myself as a writer or teacher even though these would probably be the most obvious careers in the field.  I guess I would prefer something involving both the sciences and the "otherworldly" (dont know what to call it... sorry).

2) If you have some ideas of careers, what sort of a degree if anyone would be required or benificial.

3)  Would you know anyone to contact or somewhere to get more information?

Better yet, maybe someone on here is working in the field!  ...Could maybe put in a good word for me har har har  :wink:

I'm really just starting to look into all of this and am trying to get some leads... somewhere to start.  I just wanted to put out a general post.  I have been e-mailing people and the whole works.  Any info or ideas, and I mean ANYTHING... just put it out, please.  I would love to hear from ya'll, and it is, of course, very much appreciated!!!!!

Thanks a million,
Kyle

Tom

Biology is a great way to get started on being a doctor. This could be clinical, research, or some combination of both. Seeing auras is good for diagnosing patients. More studies on how to be more effective with healing using energy would be useful, too.

Cheyyne

The army is always interested in psi-ops intelligence agents, if you have a knack for clairvoyance and remote perception.