News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

cleanliness is next to godliness?

Previous topic - Next topic

beav31is

Slightly less energy in a dirty place.

Ask yourself this: Have I used it in the last few months? Will I use it in the next few? If not, sell it or throw it away.

Squeek

Emptiness is Loneliness, and Loneliness is Cleanliness, and Cleanliness is Godliness..  Sure is :D  right next to it there.

Personally my room (I'm 17...what do you expect) is just like one big project to me.  If I feel like moving everything around, I will.  If I feel like cleaning up, I will.  If I want to make it more efficient, I will.  Right now, my room is in perfect order, because I'm all happy that school's almost over :D .  And it hasn't been moved around in months.  I used to change it daily.  

So my advice is, re-arrange stuff.  You'll have to clean to do so.  Unless you figure out some better method (like telekinesis...)   :)

~Squeek

James S

Feng Shui promotes clean tidy living and working areas to allow clear easy paths for energy to flow, which is supposed to be beneficial.

The energy flow through my house is great until it hits my study and my wife's sewing room. There it stops dead!

James.

Fenris

A clean room helps me to relax and think clearer. But when ever I have an assignment or exams it is just total chaos, which is silly really because the one thing I really need at these times is to relax. But I only clean when I am bored or have nothing else to do – because to clean when I have uni work would equal procrastination which equals EVIL. Its a deadly cycle! [:)]

Squeek

Heh, I'm gonna re-arrange my room right now.  Just the computer desk, though, because it seems too...wrong.  It's a great layout as it is, but changing it will make it better...somehow...  I'll think of something.  Maybe you should begin to just look at the apartment and try to optimize it.  Works for me.

~Squeek

npiv

I dont know if you sever smoke up but thats what does it for me.

If I smoke up I find a cluttery room unnaceptable, and then with some good loud music and 2 hours of dancing with the vacuum cleaner. Well its just beautiful [^]

by the way squeek, Nice avatar

goingslow

I was curious to find out if people here really feel a difference in a clean space (home, office etc).  Do you find changes in your energy levels according to whether your house is full of clutter or clean?  why is this?

I personally am a clutter king.  No matter how clean I try to keep my apartment its always full of clutter.  One early "vision" I had while meditating was a table full of crap.  Like just tons of clutter and I saw what looked like a black void thing (probably symbollic) move all around the table and then the table had nothing on it.  It didnt take me too long to realize what this vision, hypnogogic imagery or whatever it was was trying to tell me.

why is there such a difference in the feel of a place once its clean and organized.  How did any of you get organized??

It seems common sense and it shouldnt be an issue but its something I find very difficult to do.