News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Coast to Coast A.M....Very diffrent

Previous topic - Next topic

no_leaf_clover

I'm glad for you, Corv [:D] I didn't hear the show but I've heard similar ones.

IMO, one of the healthiest things for your mind/beliefs is considering ideas that, by the opinions of most and 'average' people, are completely unconventional and often ridiculous, and the fact that such ideas excited you is an indication that you have a healthy habit of considering what people are saying and for at least a moment, supposing it was true and thinking about it while at the same time not quite being gullible.

If you really get into these sorts of ideas, there will be all kinds of discrepencies when it comes to minute details such as how many aliens races the government supposively knows of, or when the government is trying to cover something up rather than give the impression that they know more than they do, and it's hard to reasonably prefer one source over another since they all have about the same credibility.

The most grounded information you can read (that I've come across at least) is that of Zecharia Sitchin's, which is really just information from the Sumerians, Egyptians, etc., that has been translated in a more open-minded way that doesn't conform to what such civilizations were probably saying. And when I say translated in a more open-minded way, Sitchin's translated versions make a lot more sense than what is commonly accepted in many cases, except for the fact that they support the idea of mankind being created by extraterrestrials. As an example, the Sumerians did depict 10 important bodies orbiting a central body (Sun), and they explained what they were depicting (planets orbiting the sun basically). However, it's scientifically impossible for the Sumerians to have seen Pluto without the invention of the telescope, and of course we have yet to recognize existance of that 10th planet (even though the texts describing Pluto were found before we even found Pluto), so the Sumerians were ust plain wrong despite their otherwise incredibly vast knowledge of astronomy, just as they were wrong about the existance of Pluto. The same can be said about Sumerian mathematics, since, even though we have figured out their complex number system, a lot of their apparently more advanced mathematics (most all astronomical), are not well understood by mathematicians of today and therefore said to be complete nonsense.

I've started rambling aimlessly.. but there's definitely a lot out there to explore as far as extraterrestrials and the government and the ancients, for that matter, go.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

jc84corvette

Thanks for a great reply!

Yeah I totaly forgott about the Sumarians and Egyptions. I got to do research.

jc84corvette

Imight have said it above, but I only believe the government is trading abductee's for technology and we airbrush nasa photo's. Thats all I believe. I KNOW god made us... My religion influences that. Thats what I KNOW, but to others its not true.

Believe what you want.

jc84corvette

Last night Art had a guest on by the name of John. I do not know his last name. John was a former airline pilot.

The begaining of the interview was about how NASA workers airbrush the domes and other buildings on the moon, on photographs. They then release it out to the public. Well that was new information for me. But trust me, that was nothing comparied to later in the interview!

John then gave Art a briefing, a briefing witch's main goal was to give the public information about the Government and all their cover ups. It was REALLY freaky! If someone or if I can find a transcript of that, please post the briefing.

After the briefing John talked about how we were created and our god is really aliens. The aliens created religions such as Christianity, Islam, Buddism, the whole shabang just so humans will have something to believe in. Reason why the aliens do not want us to know who created them? Its just for cover up reasons.

The content of the interview match the information that was given in the Human-Reptilian interview that I read somewhere here. Stuff like "The human race knowes of 8 alien species, most are good but some are hostile". Stuff like that matched with the reptilian interview.

John and Art then continued to talk about this. The information was so HARD to consume, it is even harder because I am Catholic. I could not go to sleep because of this. The information was a suprise to me. I started to breath really fast and hard because of this. HEH

So who listend to it? What are your listener comments?

Very Best,
Corv