News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Come on Guys

Previous topic - Next topic

Nameless

Can we get a little encouragement here? I need a little encouragement. What about you, do you need a little encouragement? No problem, I got lots to offer.

Get off your butt
You got this
You know it's all up to you
Now get out there and save the world
Stop whining
Aint got no time for your arguments
No time for your self-pity
Life aint bad, it just is
No time like the present
Caint never could so can is all you got

Wish I could bottle all that and sip it everyday. LOL
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

tides2dust

One of my favorites,  :lol:

Aint nothin to it but to do it.

LightBeam

"Why do we fall, Alfred?
  So, we can learn to pick ourselves up, master Bruce"

"Do or do not. There is no try"

Nothing is impossible - and I mean REALLY nothing is impossible if you look at things form a multiversal perspective. Think about it and choose from the infinite pool of probabilities what do you want to experience in what you call "the future". But remember that you first must create it.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It is the COURAGE to continue that counts.

Be the best version of yourself

Do the right thing, and the right things will come to you - I came to this observation on my own. Every time I live my live being the best version of myself, I notice that good things just start falling into my lap. When I get lazy and abandon for a while the efforts, life becomes dull. I came to the conclusion that I prefer to make efforts but to rip the rewards and make life more adventurous and joyous.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

PerspectiveShift

This thread reminds me of when I was younger... I used to type up a bunch of affirmations, cut them out, and stick them all over my bedroom. I highly recommend this for anyone who needs a pick me up. There are some pretty amazing quotes out there! I believe just taking this action changed the course of my life for the better. This along with daily meditations. A typical Self-Help Remedy! Haha ;)

When I was younger I went into a deep dark depression phase that felt like an abyss, but I got to a point where I just got fed up with those same victim feelings pumping over and over in my head and just decided in a deep part of me to just change, even if I didn't feel like it. But practices like these helped a ton!! Now I can barely remember the last time I had a bout of depression even creep in.

I think a big learning in this stage for me personally too was being okay with boredom, instead of being affected by it. As boredom was a big contributor to this negative mental state. Meditation taught me to be okay with it.

Just thought I'd share one of my personal experiences as it's something I thought about while reading these posts here!! :)
Be the change you want to see in the world.

Nameless

Thanks yall and thanks Perspective for that bit of extra! :-D
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.