News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

ATTENTION EVERYONE, and Above Top Secret Members here, ...

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

QuoteYou know the really funny part, the real irony about all this, is there are very likely some big wig military types sitting at their desks right now who are seriously thinking up stuff like this, and wondering how they can use it to thier advantage.

ironicly enough, that was the theory behind project stargate, but the problem they had was that the individuals they were investing so much funding in were continously dropping out due to personal conscientious concerns, and so they could not hold onto any talented prejectionist for long; there are rumors that a similar program now exists, but I am not sure of their validity, although I do know that several eastern nations maintain such operations, and China still has a hearty one.

It is funny how on these forums, where so many hold diverging viewpoints, the serious material becomes fuel for jokes, and the jokes material for yet more serious discussion!!!!!!!! (not crazy...... I think)
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic