News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Could it be ?

Previous topic - Next topic

EEthmane

HI  :-o
So I was meditating minutes ago, just closing my eyes and staying still in the lotus position.And the weirdest thing happened, I started thinking aboout my Astral Projection failures and I tought why not try it now, while I'm in the meditational state.I didn't have any binaural beats or else.
Like a minute after some breathing work, my head started " getting back " each time I inhale  ( keep in mind that I'm in the lotus position ) to the point where it streched out my neck to the max,fast heart beats started then, along with rapid eye movement , also, my mouth opened .I felt like something was pulling my astral body from my FACE , not from the top of my head. EXACTLY like that : Picture

I waited for the transition but my neck started to hurt :/ and since I never experienced that transition I didn't really know what to wait for or look for or do... So I finally opened my eyes.
I looked at my hands and they were " Trembling " , or more like " Vibrating " .

so...Could that be it  :-o ??

Pauli2

It probably was a gnome mistaking you for a small child.
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

EEthmane

NoY

there is often a Gnome running around my place also, tiny little guy

:NoY:

Jdeadevil

What is this talk of gnomes?

And I hate meditating in the lotus position, it's hard to get into and it hurts my neck.

Szaxx

Hi
They are little green men without a gnome to go to.
Lotus, if we were meant to sit like that Im sure we would be made of rubber..lol.

Get comfy, thats a position thats free of torture. Anything but the lotus. I'd rather stand on my head in a hammock during a hurricane than that.
Listen to YOUR body. Not someone dictating nonsense. Comfy is nice in this part of the world.
You'll get much further if its free of pain.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

EEthmane

Wow are you guys serious about the gnome thing ?  :-o
I can't find any documentation on this, can anyone explain what is a " gnome " and also ... WTF :D ?

About the lotus position , I just personally find it easier to meditate in that position

desert-rat

I think you are talking about astral elementals , all kind of critters .  desert rat 

EEthmane

What I want to know is how eveybody tought it could be a gnome or an astral elemental or whatever you want to call it , from the post I  wrote ?

todd421757

Quote from: EEthmane on June 19, 2012, 18:59:56
What I want to know is how eveybody tought it could be a gnome or an astral elemental or whatever you want to call it , from the post I  wrote ?

It isn't a gnome. I have never seen a gnome. I don't believe they exist except maybe as a subconscious projection.

You had a partial OBE where your etheric face was separating out, while the rest of your etheric body was still attached. I have had similar experiences many times. Sometimes just an arm will separate out or just the legs will separate out and lift towards the ceiling while the rest of the etheric body is still attached.

NoY

Gnomes are earth elementals they have an entire kingdom, you could go visit them next time your out, but some of them are little buggers

:NoY:

Ps , saying it does not exist because you have not seen it is very narrow minded

todd421757

Quote from: NoY on June 19, 2012, 21:35:16
Ps , saying it does not exist because you have not seen it is very narrow minded

It's not narrow minded. There are no OBE validations ever reported on gnomes. I only talk about OBE phenomena that is reproducible and others can achieve also.

EEthmane was on pace to have a real OBE. I hope success happens in the future.

EEthmane

Pauli2

Quote from: todd421757 on June 19, 2012, 23:52:20
There are no OBE validations ever reported on gnomes.

Maybe. :)

But what about the Nose-Stingers?
Former PauliEffect (got lost on server crash), http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_effect

Stookie_

I believe in elemental beings, but not in the sense that they are little men... I believe they can be perceived that way, but in reality they are more like conscious forces behind physical evolution. Elementals that fall behind in their evolution are the tricksters that pretend to be aliens or conscious computers, and/or push materialism and technology past their balance, and/or influence people into believing all that exists is the physical. They also tend to be behind ouija boards and automatic writing pretending to be your dead grandfather or spirit guide. Whatever it takes to grab your attention. Don't give it up.

Killa Rican

For those who believe, no explanation is necessary. For those who do not, none will suffice. ~Joseph Dunninger

zareste

Quote from: todd421757 on June 19, 2012, 23:52:20
There are no OBE validations ever reported on gnomes
You imagined that. Try thinking and not imagining.