News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

create astral retreat on moon

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshaker

just an idea while i was reading through the forums, seeing everbodys experiences, how we are all alike but so different, and wondered if it as not already been tried , to create a astral retreat on the moon perhaps in  the craters , a common goal of focus, i am not saying we will all meet there in person but we will meet in one form or another whatever is needed. i was thinking to have a "fountain of light" in the middle of each of the craters to guide us. anyway it is something i am going to do :-) a place of many doors, you walk through the door you need .tonight i am opening a  oasis bar all drinks are free , this is a small step for man and a giant leap for ASTRALKIND. dress causual.

majour ka

The moon sounds good!

I have never tried but I will.
My only reservation is how would we recognise anyone? as we see so many faces during AP thats are products of our own mind. I like the idea though  8-)

sunshaker

you will reconise what and who you need to in the form you need, this is early days, first we must strenghen our bridge, yesterday was the first day i tried this, after i went through what i do to open myself, i pulled as much energies as i know how to try and place a light fountain in each crater, i have just awoke head full of memories, which i now write before they fade, i had planned like i said to open an "oasis bar" but it was so much more not really a "bar", i was never just in one crater i was in all craters the "oasis bar" was a oasis where many paths led to many destinations, there where already many "entities" there who said they had been waiting, it was like a   crossroads i never travelled any of the paths myself i seemed to be forming the oasis which i was quite happy doing, i spoke but the words are now fadeing, but the foundations where laid, this as been a new experience for me which i will now build on, hope others visit and help to strenghen our retreat. A little thought can go along way, this will now be my "Astral home", hope to see you soon in whatever form you "choose". as i sit here now the desire to go back is so strong.

majour ka

I tried for the moon last night...but failed lol. I found myself in a place I used to play as a child! which was still very cool. Will try again tonight  :-)

sunshaker

when we reach for the moon it will take us to places we need to be, each experience will be different, each experience strengthens the bridge, we are budding creaters, we have just begun. i see a seed waiting to grow into something beautiful, perhaps we will cross paths soon, the Oasis bar is open.   

Jdeadevil

I tried astral projecting to the moon once, but ice suddenly started to emerge and I fell back down to earth. In doing so I started running on emergency back-up energy and crashed through my roof and had to work on my astral body. If anyone knows what film I'm referring to they get an online high-five.

sunshaker

re: jdeadevil i think noy is right which in its self is a first  :-o :-D. I tried again last night but ended up outside a row of terraced houses , one had pigeons on the roof and a bald blackman called me from the bedroom window he said he was God and asked if i could knock next door and tell the Devil to keep the noise down as God was working nights.