News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

crystal complex

Previous topic - Next topic

joker

Morning

I was in a crystal complex but cont for the life of me remember what it was, has any one else entered it and could tell me about it. It was a cave that was all pure white and was crystaly

Any ideas guys

Joker

WalkerInTheWoods

What do you mean? Like in a dream? Projecting? Physical?
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

joker

You astrol Project when you sleep so its all one and the same.

The difference is that when you dream your mind is projecting images into the astral that you see as part of a dream. So if you were projecting it would make a difference whether or not it was just your mind projecting the image.

GANAMOHA

I doubt this has anything to do with a what you mentioned but the first time I astral projected I felt like I was at the center of the earth or maybe even the universe knowledge and thoughts streaming all aeround me and beyond those I was in a sphere of crystals ranging on various levels of color not possible to be described by words quite amazing however the whole experince was to much and I jolted back out and havent been able to do it since
I stand at the threshold of what could be a new world