News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Current Events...

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanth

We all know what's going on in the world today... so, just please... be kind to each other, help people in need, SHARE if you have an abundance.
Be the change you want to see in the world.  Every little bit helps.

Just wanted to say that.  :)

LightBeam

Yes, lets work together to increase positivism and calm this chaotic energy down. It does not do us any favor, as it fuels the manifestation of more unfortunate events. 
Maybe these events are a global attention calling to the masses to slow down, halt all activities including factories, cars, cruise ships, planes, and give mother nature a break to clean up the pollution a little. We are being forced to stop since we dont do it voluntarily. There are blue skies over China since decades. Think about it.
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Agreed with you both. Kindness is never misplaced and more so than ever when people freaking out whether deservedly so or not. We will get through this. You may have a point LightBeam, at least the Earth might get a much needed breath of fresh air.

Love yall and take care
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Lumaza

I totally agree with all of you!  :-)

A little "common sense" helps as well. Gov'ts shouldn't have to tell people to wash their hands and cover their mouth when they cough or sneeze. Those are some of the first things that parents teach their kids when they are young. Kindness and respect for others is normally taught as well. It's just that in this ever busy World of ours today, "some" people seem to forget those important things.

MJ and I still today say "bless you" when a person sneezes. I very rarely hear that from other people though. I don't think we ever outgrow our manners. But for some reason, I have seen that other people seem to think we do!  :|
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Phildan1

Seriously guys, I work in a big electronics store and people are panicking. Here in Hungary, schools are closed and parents (also teachers) are running to buy a notebook for their tasks. My daily traffic (sales) was 6 times more and I couldn't rest on Saturday. I tend to tell everybody around me to stop panicking from this nonsense "corona" stuff because it only effects the week elderly. Mostly. Okay, some people will die but they may die in any other stuff in a caring home for example. The most are rushing to buy up stuff which they don't need but food will be there. There are similar events from the past and we got over. So please, stop listening to news where fear is spreaded, stop believing all the nonsense and use common sense. Wash your hands, be emotionally closed and okay, read some news about the current situation but don't accept everything. Same for NP life lol.

I don't know if my workplace will be closed too for a few weeks maybe but only just a few have brains to see that we have to avoid fearing this current topic. More people are dying from a car accident each day or from anything else. This is a business for many, think about it. The financial markets which I observe and tend to trade are mad and many are losing while the other side wins a lot. Our world is a big business so keep calm and it will be over. Maybe soon, maybe months later. Of course, people who need to work have some problems with this. Bad thing.

Keep your head up.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Lumaza

Quote from: Phildan1 on March 16, 2020, 08:06:58
I tend to tell everybody around me to stop panicking from this nonsense "corona" stuff because it only effects the week elderly.
Just remember, the "weak and elderly" are people too. They are just as important as anyone else is. The younger people seem to be the carriers here that spread it to the others.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Phildan1

Yes, I'm living with two right now. They are important too but how many people are in this? Globally maybe a few thousands who died. This is panic spreading on a global scale from a laboratory where also human nature showed its regular face. Many people are closing their shops and businesses from this. So I heard enough about it.

To keep it short, we will get over it soon.
Visit my blog site: http://daily-spirit.com

Volgerle

The panic is blown out of proportion and maybe even somehow created by the media of new and old, mainstream and alternative (and if only because it 'sells' well, be it clicks, papers, viewers, listeners, subscribers, 'fans', 'likes' and 'followers', etc.).

Let's keep a calm head. Meditate and manifest a better world that gets healed quickly. We will get over this soon.

The best to all of you, friends.

Xanth

It really seems like a feedback loop with media reinforcing social media which then reinforces the media... which then reinforces... well, you get the idea.

Honestly, things would go so much better if they just shut down all social media for a month and if the news outlets just REPORTED instead of telling us how to feel.  LoL

Nameless

Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

LightBeam

Just to throw a statistic out there

Per the World Health Organisation' statistics air pollution causes about 7 million premature deaths each year. As a result of exposure to poor air quality there is increased mortality from stroke, heart disease, chronic pulmonary disease, lung cancer and acute respiratory infection.

Why is no one reciting about this and pulling emergency funds to implement green, solar energy, electric or hydrogen vehicles, better filtration systems at the factories, etc
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Lumaza

Quote from: LightBeam on March 18, 2020, 23:09:55
Why is no one reciting about this and pulling emergency funds to implement green, solar energy, electric or hydrogen vehicles, better filtration systems at the factories, etc
GREED. This information is suppressed because it interferes in the "status quo". The powers that be won't purposely sink their own ships!  :roll:

MarsZM

hey everybody... dropping in here... i agree with what everybody is saying. with how good technology is.... i am very against most medication but maybe they will come out with some pills soon for people who get this virus that helps it in like 2 days or something... technology is rising so much i will bet you they find something sooner or later :) there probably is already a cure. they can shoot off a rocket into space and land a rover on mars they can damn well create a medicine that helps this virus
John Kody, ere :) love from new york area

LightBeam

Quote from: MarsZM on March 19, 2020, 00:03:24
hey everybody... dropping in here... i agree with what everybody is saying. with how good technology is.... i am very against most medication but maybe they will come out with some pills soon for people who get this virus that helps it in like 2 days or something... technology is rising so much i will bet you they find something sooner or later :) there probably is already a cure. they can shoot off a rocket into space and land a rover on mars they can damn well create a medicine that helps this virus

It's obvious that there can be cures for many things, but maintenance brings a lot more profits. At least we have developed vaccines that have stopped many plagues from the past, although there is a wave of people against them. My company is involved in the clinical trial for COVID vaccine that just started, but it takes months for approval.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Nameless

Quote from: LightBeam on March 19, 2020, 00:27:06
It's obvious that there can be cures for many things, but maintenance brings a lot more profits. At least we have developed vaccines that have stopped many plagues from the past, although there is a wave of people against them. My company is involved in the clinical trial for COVID vaccine that just started, but it takes months for approval.
Approvals should go through much more quickly now with the President signing off on doing away with much of the red tape.

Volgerle

Quote from: LightBeam on March 19, 2020, 00:27:06
At least we have developed vaccines that have stopped many plagues from the past, although there is a wave of people against them.
Questionable thesis imv (and statistics that can be doubted). And yes, I am one of them against them. But this thread is not for arguing and I'm not in the mood. So ... peace.  :-)

Lumaza

Today our Governor, the Governor of Minnesota, held a press conference that was on TV. The first part of his speech, which was based on the negative aspects of the current situation passed me by like "blah, blah, blah". That's about all I remembered from it.

The part I did remember though was when he spoke of how the Restaurants of the State, that closed their doors to the public, are now working together with the Churches to deliver food to the elderly and disabled. He explained how Minnesotan's were helping the "homeless" in this time of need. He then went on to thank the citizens of our state for showing the "Minnesota Nice" that we have always been know for here. He spoke of the Heroes on the front line, but this time the Heroes weren't the normal ones like the Soldiers, Fire. Police. The heroes he was talking about were the Grocers and the people working there, keeping the shelves stocked, bagging the groceries, keeping the store safe and clean for all. The people working at the Truck stops, that have become "drive throughs". The Truck drivers and all the people that are working together to keep all those trucks on the road, delivering their supply to the stores. The many Health Care workers. So many people that we normally overlook.

We are seeing acts of kindness all over the place. The radio shows I listen to are setting up "mass intention" meditations/prayers targeting the current circumstances in the World.

These are all things that we should focus on.

My suggestion to you if this all gets a bit overwhelming for you. Go to your bathroom. Draw a bath. You can create a relaxing ambience with candles, incense, etc. But you don't have to. Lie back in the water, close your eyes, take a few deep breaths, melt into the water and just notice the darkness before your eyes. Let the healing of the water take you away. Go to your "happy place". Have your "Calgon moment". This isn't going to make our current situation go away. But now you can see it in a different "light"!  :-)

LightBeam

Quote from: Lumaza on March 21, 2020, 05:41:46

The part I did remember though was when he spoke of how the Restaurants of the State, that closed their doors to the public, are now working together with the Churches to deliver food to the elderly and disabled. He explained how Minnesotan's were helping the "homeless" in this time of need. He then went on to thank the citizens of our state for showing the "Minnesota Nice" that we have always been know for here. He spoke of the Heroes on the front line, but this time the Heroes weren't the normal ones like the Soldiers, Fire. Police. The heroes he was talking about were the Grocers and the people working there, keeping the shelves stocked, bagging the groceries, keeping the store safe and clean for all. The people working at the Truck stops, that have become "drive throughs". The Truck drivers and all the people that are working together to keep all those trucks on the road, delivering their supply to the stores. The many Health Care workers. So many people that we normally overlook.

yes, it went from fighting for TP to start helping each other. This is one aspect of the lesson behind this challenge. And for the first time in a long time, this is a global challenge, so the entire world is learning the same thing.
Captain Jack Sparrow

Xanth

Every so often... humanity surprises.  :)

Maybe we JUST MIGHT be okay.

Xanth

So, in the light of what's going on... I'm directing my meditations towards the goal of helping to heal ourselves from the coronavirus.

If you're meditating, throw a bit of intent towards that goal.  Every little bit helps. :)  <3

Lumaza

Quote from: extracrispy on March 25, 2020, 03:20:34
Take it easy. Whatever you decide and/or believe about the virus, please realise that staying calm is the best option.

(Please don't fight with me about this.)

No one is going to fight you on your opinion. Yes staying calm is the best option.

During my Phase session today I focused on sending a healing wave of water at our planet. But soon found that that was too much to ask for. So, I changed it up a bit and focused on sending healing energy and "awareness" to like minded, good natured people of the Earth. From there, they can take care of their own circles and communities.

We need that especially now. Our President here in the US is choosing to re-open the Country for business as usual, against the advise of his Health Advisors. This will mean that the elder and disabled will have to fend for themselves. The LT. Governor of a Texas yesterday said that "he would sacrifice his own life and well being for the good of the economy. I think he meant the good of the country. He is over 70 years of age as well. Trump also has done a about face and gone back to the line that the normal flu kills many as well and that our Country wasn't made to be shut down. Today the Governor of New York fought those words with his own saying "all lives matter". The President even said, that shutting down the Country for an extended period of time would lead to mass suicides. In other words we are back to ruling by fear again!  :roll:

So, yes, it seems to be in the hands of the people now. We need to tip the scales and right the ship again and we need to do it soon!  

desert-rat

I have this idea of doing visualization to get rid of this virus . Coast to coast did a group prayer a few days ago . I thought I might try some visualization to kill this virus .If any one hear is interested we might start a new thread . I just started one over on SF and will see where it goes, and will see how well this visualazation works on the virus .

Karxx Gxx

Not against on killing/riding the virus but I rather simply send good vibes/light or what have you out with good intention. This virus could be what we need or what is needed for some. I rather trust something higher than myself to make the decision as 'they' will know what to do more so than I. 
Your way is The way

Nameless

Lumaza