The Astral Pulse
News: http://www.astralpulse.com/aup.html. Acceptable Use Policy for the forums. Please read and ensure that you respect these policies. Thank you.

If you wish the join The Astral Pulse, please create an account and then email myself or one of the moderators your username and email address (do not send us your password please) and we will activate your account for you. 
If it's been over 24 hours and you still haven't been approved, please send another email, we are just people too and sometimes we get busy.
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_chat/member_registration_requiring_approval-t42962.0.html

We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause, but it's the last resort we have to fighting the spam for now.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 16, 2021, 22:46:31

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: astralp projection and third eye- military  (Read 1615 times)
jade emperor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2012, 12:02:55 »

Hey guys, so im planning to be a military personell when i grow up and all, just wondering do u think that would be a bad thing to do relating to third eye and astral projection. do you think it would be sorta... unholy or something?
i really need to know plz.
rain_88
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 13:04:14 »

I don't know what do you consider holy or unholy, but  I think these are religious concepts which are used to make you feel guilty about something. Although I don't get it, how could something be holy or unholy. Do you think you should be worried about what you do in your free time as long as you don't hurt anyone?

I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 13:04:14 »

logoVisit the website of Astral Pulse creator Adrian Cooper.

Home of the best selling book Our Ultimate Reality.

Astral Projection, Metaphysics and many other subjects.

jade emperor
Astral Energy 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 04:46:42 »

Well i dont exactly mean unholy, because im not religious,
I meant that does military sorta affect the use of these things, does it affect the ability to project, or would my third eye see things that are nightmarish if i kill anyone
Lionheart
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2012, 05:07:16 »

Well i dont exactly mean unholy, because im not religious,
I meant that does military sorta affect the use of these things, does it affect the ability to project, or would my third eye see things that are nightmarish if i kill anyone
i think it would create Guilt and effect your Conscience more than anything.
rain_88
Astral Energy 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 08:12:23 »

That could possibly "color" or hinder your experience. I mean having bad conscience or the very fact of fearing that this could happen.

On the other hand I still can't see how could anything be sacred, not even life. So I am not advising you to run around in circles in some kind of killing spree, but consider the possibility that the ones you kill agreed upon it just for the sake of the experience. Which would make having a bad conscience pointless. Unless you want it evil.

I am sorry, I am so, for the things you don't know
And as for the things you do, I am sorry for those too
The Astral Pulse
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2012, 08:12:23 »

13thrisingtruths
Astral Energy 1

everything on the inside is on the outside.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2012, 04:44:12 »

having been in the military before was awakened i cannot see how someone could join the military if they are truly expanding their consciousness. when i was in i was blind now that i can see the entire world its like what was i thinking? if you do go for the military, do know that they will be brainwashing you, so to each their own.

just my opinion on the issue to me it is fact to you it is only a possibility? just saying think about it.
The Astral Pulse

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: