News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Death Threat

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Eh. It happens. At least he's not spamming. He probably is just blowing smoke. Think of how you would feel if you were responsible for someone's death. Besides, death isn't going to stop the attacks. He ought to know that if he's experienced. Hell, if someone killed me because I was attacking someone, I'd start attacking THEM.

Tisha

This topic has been brought to the attention of the Administrator. Thank you Dark NIght, for bringing it up.
Tisha

Tisha

One more message for all to note - - it's best to do these things via Private Message to a moderator.  We don't do lynch mob bannings, banning by consensus, etc. The Administrator gets to make these decisions after consultation with the moderators.  Therefore, it is better to let the moderators work these issues behind the scenes, rather then engage in an open-forum debate as to the merits of a member's contributions.

thanks for understanding, now in in the future!

Tisha

Dark Knight

This was posted on page 4 of the "All in your mind" posting in the Psychic Self Defense Forum:

quote:
Seriously, I am getting the feeling that certain members are using this forum to attract victims for various types of psychic attacks. This is a very serious issue. I think I might be able to help some of who really are experiencing psychic attacks. I do know of some individuals (including myself) who are very experienced in psychic combat/defense & can even remotely kill psychic attackers. What do you think of this?

That's it I'm sorry, I'm requesting that arakara be thrown out. In the begining it was just annoying. Personally, I don't know what one can really do with abilities, I was possessed before I got the chance to develop mine. I think this is going way too far (have I mentioned that he's also posted his full name, address, and phone number!).

I don't care if he's blowing smoke and hyping himself up, this is inappropriate and it's going way too far. I didn't come to this forum to learn how to kill people, I came here to try to relearn how to live.