News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

December 12th Energy Portal

Previous topic - Next topic

daem0n

your waking consciousness slept
not you ;)
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Chimerae

Quote from: daem0nyour waking consciousness slept
not you ;)

For which I am TRULY grateful.  

I don't about anyone else, but my waking consciousness has one hell of a tough time in the "quantum soup" that the rest of me thinks is just perfect.

Blackstream

I myself didn't notice anything special about that day, even though I attempted to do energy gathering and the such.  Maybe the effects weren't global?
There is no spoon

daem0n

well, any change you do is global wide, so this isn't a problem
Search for the cause of self, in self
To find everything and nothing

Telos

Why not treat everyday as having special opportunities?

Chimerae

Quote from: TelosWhy not treat everyday as having special opportunities?

I don't know what your experience is, but mine is that the etheric has "weather patterns" -- things just happen differently at different times.

Getting notes like this at the right time helps just like knowing here in the county that the temperatures are likely to drop below zero -- or above 100 (farenheight) -- or that heavy rains make floods probable.  That sort of thing doesn't matter so much if you stay inside all day or work in an office, but can make a big difference if you're planting crops or calving or crossing low water bridges.  (Can you tell I live rural?)

Except, of course, in the etheric there's a whole bunch of the metaphorical metaphysical versions of . . . um, excuse me, what just happened and does anyone know why my hair is wet and I'm cold and shivering and starting to sneeze uncontrollably?  Or (alternatively). . . that went well.  Hmm.  I wonder why.

CaCoDeMoN

I tried working with energy on that date, and nothing happened, so I was disappointed. On next day I've got sick(a really painful disease, but I don't know english name for it...), and few days later had some kind of spiritual awakening. A powerful one, but not in the happening, but effects.
MEAT=MURDER.

Adun

sorry in advance for my not-so-good english
recently i started a dream journal, the reason why i started it was what i thought that was a very meaningful dream, it's the onl entry so far, when i saw this thread i went to the journal, and wow, the dream happen on 11 to 12/12 night

in that dream i was fully lucid, i was in control, senses almost real but i didn't know it was a dream. In the dream i had a very close friend, like a brother, and i had my own dr :mrgreen: eam memory, i could remember how we met but it didn't happen in the dream, he was with me from the start to the end of the dream. In the begining i met a girl, i felt she was very special. I can't remember most of the dream, but i recall a bit of what i think that was the most important of it, the begining, where i had long talk with my friend and someone else(don't know what we were talking about lol, but at some point i know we were telling the "someone else" how we met, it was by accident i think) and i met(and kissed :mrgreen: ) that girl. In the dream we on a city by the sea, i remember near the end of the dream that me and my friend were in a paralel dimension or something but i think at that point the dream lost its meaning and was a crazy product of my mind :lol:
this dream had an "atmosphere" that liked, i felt "home" or something, i can't really explain but it was diferent, a weird thing is that during that night i woke up(happened a lot) but fall asleep right after and quickly return to the dream, but even awake i would still have the dream atmosphere and memory, my mind full of thoughts about what i was doing in the dream.
when i woke up in the morning i couldn't stop thinking about the dream, i spent the morning trying to remember stuff about the dream, and i did remeber some things, later in that day i decided to start a dream journal.

Dansk

A day or two before 12/12 I became very aware of my surroundings. I was helping my grandmother fix her glasses when I became completely amazed by the glass. I could feel it, really feel it. The way it "moves", everything. I could feel the inside as well as the outside. When I got home I went to my room and closed my eyes and just tried to feel the room around me. Sometimes I walk around my house with my eyes closed and see how well I can get around, usually I can kind of "see" how far away the walls are and doors and such but its usually off by a little bit. Any ways when I was sitting in my room it was almost the same with the glass. I was much more aware of everything, and could almost make out specific items on my floor. Then I walked around the house a bit with my eyes closed and was much more aware of where everything was including people, even when they moved and looked at me.  Now (12/17) I am not as good at it as I was a week ago, so I am not sure if that had anything to do with the 12/12 thing or not but it was very interesting all the same! I also wonder if it was that or if it was my thinking about it and I subconsciously become more alert and aware so that if there was a change I would be able to recognize it... hhhmmm.......
Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.

CaCoDeMoN

I've also experienced intense feeling of hyperrealism at 12/12...
MEAT=MURDER.

Kerrblur

HMMM

This is really interesting, I spend most of my thoughts each day thinking about this but not in such context read in here.  I spend loads of time researching all different kinds of theories on this 2012 just like Gandalf did... I even posted crap, i was insane about learning it...

2012 I believe, But I also believe even though you may not of felt something on the 12th, it doesnt matter because everyone starts their Ascension/transition process on there own ways, there own experiences, and on there own time (i believe it depends on what your soul can handle to learn/accept)..

I do believe with Gandalf that there is alot of stuff around that can sway you away from some fractions of truth. . . When i started with Zetatalk.com, here, and couple books, I was overloaded with contradictions, theories, and the evidence with this crap i had to stop and not think about it nomore and just live my life happily and how I want to, instead of constantly thinking of such a event, I accept it, waiting for this time to come. But until then, I live my life for the Service to others or another term for it, the 'New World', god theres dozen others that mean the same thing lol.

Just like 'new world' 'old world' STO and STS, we as now are of the old(STS), and in order to transition yourself you must accept and move to the 'new'(STO) in order to complete Ascenstion right???  

how about the people who cannot accept it? then are they to live life elsewhere?
Soul Travel is an individual experience,
a realization of survival.  It
is an inner experience through which
comes beauty and love of all life.  It cannot
be experienced in rituals or ceremonies,
nor bottle in creeds

CaCoDeMoN

Just like 'new world' 'old world' STO and STS, we as now are of the old(STS), and in order to transition yourself you must accept and move to the 'new'(STO) in order to complete Ascenstion right???
I hope not. I would rather die and go to hell than become 100% STO.
MEAT=MURDER.

Kerrblur

Well if you look at the strikingly similar facts from Rastus claims(website too) and all the massive amounts of data on zetatalk.com, there kinda similar! lol

I think rastus glorifies alittle i think than it should be, as if everyone is going to be safe... but she is right when she says the old world cant live, the new world is the only way, from the source or suttin like that haha...    

lol pretty kewl facts to look at. but who knows, all this might not be true...
nor bottle in creeds

Rastus

You have Free will.  You can choose the new world or not.  You can choose to cross-over.  You can choose to stay in your illusions.  You can choose a different world.

I have made my choice.

As too what everything is going to 'look' like when it's over, that depends on your choice.  I know what the most probable outcomes are right now, but everyone hasn't made their choice yet.  Your choice affects your outcome.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Kerrblur

So Rastus, then you do aggree that some people who can not Accept the 'new world', 'Service-to-other' transition to a higher density, Will not be able to have there lifes here on this earth....

Now my question was earlier was this....  Can you accept the possibility that for all the souls that wont/cant accept the basic changes needed Described in your website(love, compassion for others ect), and that said similarly in Zetatalk(same deal! different choice of words) - that maybe they will have to be placed on a different world all together?  Incarnated elsewhere?  because this transition to the next density cannot accept ones who still like war, chaos, control, hate....

where DO they go? lol
nor bottle in creeds

CaCoDeMoN

Now my question was earlier was this.... Can you accept the possibility that for all the souls that wont/cant accept the basic changes needed Described in your website(love, compassion for others ect), and that said similarly in Zetatalk(same deal! different choice of words) - that maybe they will have to be placed on a different world all together? Incarnated elsewhere? because this transition to the next density cannot accept ones who still like war, chaos, control, hate....
Having no compassion can be a positive thing. This is not equal to liking war, control, hate... I love freedom, and not need universal love for this. I feel love only to persons that deserve it.
I think that STO means death to a true individualty and diversity. And why do you think that chaos is bad?
MEAT=MURDER.

Rastus

I didn't say accept.  Some people are incapable of being there.  You only go as 'high' in the Astral as your vibrations.  Others prefer their illusions.  Some are only here to help with the push, then they are going elsewhere.  Of course some can go from low to super high in days/weeks, once they choose to shed their illusions, I have seen it.

The oversouls are indeed calling in the souls.  That's where most will go.  I've heard numeous ideas where some of the rest will go, but nothing definitive (I'm staying, I never thought to ask)

Never heard of or seen a 'Zeta', but Archturians or Peidians are another matter  :P
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

CaCoDeMoN

I didn't say accept. Some people are incapable of being there. You only go as 'high' in the Astral as your vibrations. Others prefer their illusions. Some are only here to help with the push, then they are going elsewhere. Of course some can go from low to super high in days/weeks, once they choose to shed their illusions, I have seen it.
So how to distinguish reality from illusions? What would people do in world without service to self? They would all become the same...
Also look at this atricle: (the title sounds stupid, but maybe there's a grain of truth in this text, and also it's good to see other points of view)
http://www.geocities.com/llfptfu/borg.html
I don't believe in most of this, but the idea that people with desire of spiritual advancement would become food for higher entity is interesting...
Sorry if this article is offensive for anyone, but offending poeple was not my intent, I just wanted to show other perspective.
MEAT=MURDER.

Kerrblur

Wow that website is ridiculous haha. that must be one of them people who had a family pet lose it's life to a passing car - lol "WHY GOD WHY ME!"  lol then spends the rest of his days locked up in his room watching star Trek and all its series and movies, maybe reads alittle bible once awhile to heat his anger for God even more.

lol that sites funny though, alot of angry people out there...
nor bottle in creeds

CaCoDeMoN

Of course it's funny, but there's one very intelligent thought there. If people would loose individuality(ego), they would not have a prupose of life. I would not matter for them for who they are serving, and altought they would have a free will they would not know how to use it. Also the goal of many New Age people is being ONE with everything, reunification with God. Isn't this total unifcation also a total destruction?
MEAT=MURDER.

Veccolo

I don't do much, and I do it well.

Kerrblur

no, You Still have your individuality, thats why God or what may you believe created us.  That is why we have feelings, interact with eachother differently.  i am tired and dont wanna get into this, but i have heard what your talking about soo many times, and i cant sway your belifs nor can you sway mine... i dunno if there really is a right from wrong. but if there is, I guess we'll find out soon in the coming years right? lol  :twisted:

Driving to florida people. PEACE
nor bottle in creeds

CaCoDeMoN

no, You Still have your individuality, thats why God or what may you believe created us. That is why we have feelings, interact with eachother differently. i am tired and dont wanna get into this, but i have heard what your talking about soo many times, and i cant sway your belifs nor can you sway mine... i dunno if there really is a right from wrong. but if there is, I guess we'll find out soon in the coming years right? lol
Your approach to beliefs is better than of most people. Almost everyone thinks that only what they believe is true and they don't know that beliefs are only theories. For me it doesn't matter if my beliefs are true or not, what effects they have on me is important.
MEAT=MURDER.