News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

defining all consciousnesses

Previous topic - Next topic

Karxx Gxx

Im confuses on any conscious really. ima give a stab at this, and please correct me because i have questions to ask when i get this down
conscious  is when your mind is aware
unconscious is parts of the mind which are not available to consciousness
subconscious partially conscious..?
precocious partially aware. a level under conscious

So the potential metaphysical attributes, or a lot of similar, is stored in the unconscious? or subconscious?
And the brain and "mind" in my mind is different.
the mind is like where your thoughts come from. if that's a bad example, what you have when your dead.

before i pose my question, please elaborate if i'm wrong or add detail.
Your way is The way

Chaos Mage

I'm not hyper about all this 'new age consciousness' type of stuff. 
If we look to the spiritual dimension, it is the zero point at maximum expansion without any additions, subtractions, or any math type stuff at all.  This would be the psionic signature that we base all consciousness thereon.

Now I just have to mention, I remember all this.  I don't know if it's some kind of precog or if I got burned up by Balefire sometime next year, but apparently this has all already happened.  Or perhaps, it is the Future Universe remembering for me, and in fact, by the memory of the Future, I exist at all!  Could be true!

Ok, that's out of the way.

Wait, in saying that...  if a Future Self sends a message to the past, which, it can, does, and will, then we alter the timeline in such a way as that we have direct control of our entire life from the Last Moment all the way back to the First Moment.  And our lives might stuck in conscious loops.  We might repeat our lives, or, we experience our lives again and again, until the day we actually transcend, evolve, or mutate into a new form of life.  For instance, there could be life forms that don't have any consciousness at all, yet, function, and serve existence as whatever these might be.  For instance, plants, like grasses, weed, and trees.  I'm glad I'm not a tree!  Perhaps, trees are the highly music elements of nature, I know I've heard them sing before, telepathically.

It seems almost impossible for anything to exist without a Mind.  But I'm sure, things can and do.  Mind is like the pleasure of this particular existence.  A star in a parallel universe in it's last moment before becoming a black hole might consider possessing a mind, yet, instead, as it condenses it's entire inner self into one singularity of 'absolute self', it pauses and considers this more.  "Should I enter that Universe over there as... a cat that likes eating rabbits?  yes, yes, perhaps... yet, I could be a fish that lives, is caught, and reborn a million times in the history of a single world, yes, yes!  A rainbow perch..."  or some such.

People going on and on about consciousness, yet, consciousness itself is multiversal.

Pleasure/Pain/Stress/Relief- states of activity which are resonant to the ideal state of the entity
Five Senses- I've noticed that without a proper brain, these five senses are almost nullified, and that the Universe could be based on these five senses, the Universe being one in an infinite amount of planar realities, or, dimensional realities
Sixth Sense- ok, sixth sense, what is it?  Is it a higher sense, or is it actually the total combination of the five senses, and lives as the brain itself?  Whereas our five senses are related to the motor vehicle, the brain is the sixth sense which develops itself based out of how much it is used, and 2. how much the other five senses are consciously grid mapped into the neural system

Seventh Sense- this to me seems like it is the awareness of the sub conscious, a higher sense that is more in tune with the original psionic signature.  The 7th Sense being the less dimensional or less physical state of the consciousness, in which we see that it can be programmed, self controlled, hypnotized, brainwashed, yet, being that, it is the chemical equivalents to consciousness.  But these chemicals are only Sigs that have been 'emanated' within the original zero point.  So, in my view, God is hand crafting the entire existence one particle at a time.

Unconscious would be the collective consciousness also mental activity based in other beings that we are not directly aware of.  So we might have twin flames, and counter points, and dual opposites, and all these things in existence, just due to our own unconscious activity.  If we bring all things into consciousness, then we can resolve reality, and reenter the spiritual dimension of 1 zero point, rather than infinities upon infinities of them vibrating at ungodly speed.
Strength. Endurance. Speed. Resistance. Stamina. -these are dimensional, at density and frequency.
Will. Courage. Faith. Love. - these are spiritual, the power to effect Life Force.
Balance. Peace. Focus. Charge. Awareness. -mentally active self control

kurtykurt42