News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demons for you, Demons for me, Demons for everyone

Previous topic - Next topic

Nerezza

I've seen this picture a thousand times, but I fail to see how a naked little boy could grow up to be the Lucifer we know and fear. It's those videogames I tell you.

no_leaf_clover

wow, i didn't know satan had a big lump growing out of his butt!

i'm never going to let him live that down [:D]
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Parmenion

Just make sure you've done your homework first, could get messy if your not sure what your doing. I wont say anymore for I suspect I might be preaching to the choir.If theres anything I might be able to help with, bar personal demonomancy experience (chose not to go there), feel free to ask.

Parmenion

Lysear

Sounds interesting, good luck with that. I will just state the obvious first though, use lots of protection and containment spells!

Anonymous

There should be a shirt that says "demons suck" on it.

goingslow

Come on.  you're not serious are you?  

Have a little respect for things you dont understand.  Things that are powerful and are around most likely for a reason.

Ides315

Getting a little bored are we kakkarot?

Why summon one? There are plenty around. If you want the "blaze of glory" thing, atleast apply a little chivalry and take on one that is destroying someone.

That aside, be careful (duh). FYI take a look at pictures of the infamous   Mr. Crowley. He got a rather large head and decided to summon one that he could not fully exorcise. It was the begining of the end for him. Also, even if you won the confrontation you will have animosity for many lifetimes. Set the hormones aside and weigh it carefully.

Best to you

Ides315

Getting a little bored are we kakkarot?

Why summon one? There are plenty around. If you want the "blaze of glory" thing, atleast apply a little chivalry and take on one that is destroying someone.

That aside, be careful (duh). FYI take a look at pictures of the infamous   Mr. Crowley. He got a rather large head and decided to summon one that he could not fully exorcise. It was the begining of the end for him. Also, even if you won the confrontation you will have animosity for many lifetimes. Set the hormones aside and weigh it carefully.

Best to you

jason

the karmic implications are indeed something to consider![:O]
I don't know anything about the subject of necromancy (correct term?),but I would think that it's something you don't want to just jump into.I know that Crowley have some fascinating writing on the subject, but then I think of the negative implications of delving into such a subject.[xx(]

The musical conciousness is mind beneath the sun.

kakkarot

don't worry, it's as much for fun as it is to do something new (yes i AM bored [|)]).

i'm not going to do something stupid, and i'll know if i'm getting in over my head (at which point i'll weigh my options and see if i can't rise out of the flood, otherwise i'll just back down [:)]. i'm not stupid *rolls his eyes* [;)])

i've fought demons and other spiritual beings before, but it has always been on a spiritual level. others, on other forums and other websites, have said that they've fought demons physically, so i'm going to try and summon one physically and see what happens (honestly, i'd like as much to talk to a demon as to destroy one).

so far i feel that God is with me so i have nothing to worry about. as long as i don't attack first, God will remain with me and see me to safety [|)].

i've "tested" my own spiritual strength many times and i've no need to test it again: i already know how strong i am, how far i can push myself, where my limits lie, and where my "false" limits lie.

and enderwiggin: i'd rather have a shirt that says "Succubi suck!" [:D] [;)].

~kakkarot

Jenadots

Please be very, very careful.  Most of us are trying to rid ourselves -- and our various environments -- of them.  

They can be very enticing and do not always leave just because you tell them to go.  I am glad you have faith in yourself and faith in God, but summoning up demons is a very dangerous thing to do.  Be certain you do not invite one into your own body, even on a subconscious level.  

I can't imagine why you would willingly seek one out just to have a chat.  It may be one solution to your boredom, but surely there must be more pleasant things for you to do and be involved with.  Hope you find some of those things soon.

Celeste

Sorry Bud,  I've gotta be blunt here.  Sounds like macho bravado to me. Neither of these are characteristics of spiritual development. Shows me you've got some spiritual growing up to do.

I do hope your not serious....but if you are,  it is clearly your ego that is leading you in this direction and furthermore, if you think you will be protected from your folly, it gives clear evidence to your inexperience with these matters----cause, that just ain't how it works. Others have shared some wise words.

Put your ego aside Darth, & pay attention.  

Celeste

warlockyoshi

Oh, don't be such a party pooper.  I once summoned Baal to help me with an invisibility brew.  Course I had to sign a contract in blood but that is aside from the point.

warlockyoshi

Going slow is right Kakkorot.  If you are going to summon a demon you'd have better have a good reason.  Oh, and be ready to render him a service of somekind.

warlockyoshi

Oh, and Kakkarot remember demons tend to get [:(!] when you summon them for no reason.  It is a waste of both your and their time.  And also remember that a kamehamaha is not going to stop a demon.[;)]  so don't hust mess around unless you want to wind up[xx(]

alchimiste

Tut tut tut!!!

So your ego has got the better of you again oh most powerful kakkarot?
I remember you said in one of our earlier exchanges on this forum that you don't practice magic!........So tell me oh great kakkarot! how the hell are you going to summon a demon without it?....How are you going to protect yourself during the process?.....where are you going to summon it to, and where will you be when you summon it?......Also are you just going to call out for any bad butt demon that happens to be passing by or do you know the required calls and procedure for doing something so blatently stupid? Or did you read it in an amazon.com book on black magic for children?

for someone with as many posts as you and the amount of time you spend contributing to this and god knows which other sites I am amazed how inexperienced and stupid you still actually are!

I can't help but think that you should start doing something useful with your life instead of regurgitating second hand info from useless books, web sites and video games disguised as supposed advice for some of the real people in need that use this site.

If you're lucky nothing will happen. If you are unlucky then I'm afraid your ego aint gonna protect you, and you're gonna need to know a heap of big magic to come out of the experience unscathed.

With this in mind I wish you luck

Alchimiste
(student of evolution)

Alchimiste
(A student of Evolution)

Demande a Dieu et il te repondra....Cherches et tu trouveras....Frappe et l'on t'ouvrira.

Lysear

this is an impressive response from everyone, if the intention of the post was to see how people would respond to such an announcement, then you've really done yourself proud! on the other hand, if you really intend to do this, for gods sake be careful! I hope you know what your doing, but I fear that you don't.

kakkarot

"Be certain you do not invite one into your own body, even on a subconscious level". been there, done that [|)]. WON'T do it again [xx(]. i've learned my lesson on that one.

"Neither of these are characteristics of spiritual development. Shows me you've got some spiritual growing up to do." actually, that's the precise reason i want to summon one: to try and learn stuff that i don't have any way to learn otherwise.

i'm still on a sort of plateau in my progress, and it seems like i'm just wandering around aimlessly. i know that i am learning things while on this plateau, but i feel like i'm just wasting away inside: and i don't like it. i need to do something to feel alive again, and if that means nearly dieing by fighting a demon physically, then so be it. "What's the point of living if you don't feel alive?"

"Oh, and be ready to render him a service of somekind." you mean like NOT killing him? [}:)].

"With this in mind I wish you luck." thank you alchimiste [|)].

i guess i haven't exactly been loud enough in pronouncing just how powerful i am. I'VE FOUGHT DEMONS BEFORE! and won. and lost. it's not something new to me. the only thing new about this experience would be if it shows up physically.

no alchimiste, it's not from some book, nor from the website. my metaphysical senses are growing, and i'm starting too sense into another realm(s?). so i'm going to try to train and guide that growth rather than just letting it grow erratically and randomly. one good way of doing this would be to seek out something in that other realm.

i thank you for your concern everyone, but i'm not a child, neither physically nor spiritually. and i want to do this, for my own growth.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious
triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take
rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor
suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that
knows not victory nor defeat.
- Theodore Roosevelt"

~kakkarot

Ides315

Hey, kakkarot.

Just a thought. What if you lose, and you burden the rest of the people in your geographical area with a materially manifested demon? As I understand it, it will be highly cranky to be in material form as it is very uncomfortable for the demon. Also, though I could be out to lunch here, are you SURE you are as well equiped in the physical as you are in the energy dimensions? Lot of karma there bud, and a lousy way to bow out of this world.

goingslow

Summon up 2 or three.. just so you can REALLY prove you're powerfull and advanced.

"somebody stop me im out of control.." to have all that power and be so reckless etc etc.

give me a break already.. geeze.

warlockyoshi

You are christian you can't summon a demon!  I take back my apology you are the most stupid, egotistical, christian, demon summoner that I don't know and I don't know alot of people, believe me!
alchimiste is right you can't just summon any demon, what if you accidently summon an arch-demon?  Uh, that's a no brainer YOU GETKILLED DUHH!!!  you stupid f***.  You'd have better have a good reason before you go and f*** with these things they are powerful as all hell.No pun intended.

PeacefulWarrior

I think summoning a demon, for ANY reason, is unwise and foolish.  Nothing good can come of it.
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------
fides quaerens intellectum

kakkarot

thank you for your concern ides. and yes i've thought of the repurcussions for the people around me if i fail to contain it. which is why i WILL be cautious.

goingslow: and. what. if. i. am. powerful? would it be arrogant of me to speak the truth, then?

yoshi: "everything is permissible for me. but not everything is beneficial." -paul. i understand the FULL repurcussions of what paul meant by this. God is with me in what i do, He will not abandon me as long as i don't abandon Him or His Way. christians are NOT limited by what OTHERS say they can and cannot do: God is the final judge on a christian's life, not anyone else.

peaceful: even good people can be used to do evil things. and in the same way, evil things can be used to produce some effect for good.

i guess i'm drawing a lot of flames (not from everyone, but from enough) just because others don't want to believe that there might actually be someone out there more powerful than they are. maybe tom was right: maybe i am too good for this forum [V].

~kakkarot

Squeek

goingslow

Okay Kakkarot..You're telling the truth. You're a powerful demon fighter who has no fear.  But somehow hasn't evolved enough to learn respect for something so powerful.. mostlikely cus you beat them all to a pulp.

You dont project.. where are you supposedly fighting these demons at?  Let me guess you imagine in your mind a demon is fighting you.. you do all the moves.. often after you get slammed a few times you finally defeat it.. one demon down 1000 more to go.. "I better go get a drink of water it could be a long night".

I dont know if its a mental problem or if you're joking.. but be specific.. where do you "whoop" these demons.  do they manifest themselves in the physical and you beat them?

I think in a way I envy the fact you can be so delusional and a fight in your over active imagination = a fight with a demon..

PLease do me a favor.. summon one up.. really do it.  if nothing else it might shut you up for once about how powerful you are.

You're so full of excrement and you're one of the few who doesn't see it.

At least answer the one thing.. dont answer it in "its a spiritual war.. its my spirit that fights it."  WHERE do you do the fighting..???

Maybe you are just too advanced for here.. maybe theres a forum out ther where all the powerful people who summon up demons.. who dont project yet but who beat the tar out of them and brag to a board about it exists out there..  Youre probably just toooo special and TOO advanced.

again give me a break.. it wouldnt be so disturbing if it wasn't obvious you weren't so honestly self deluded.