News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Demons!....only exsit in the mind

Previous topic - Next topic

Nay

Quote from: Enoch on November 07, 2006, 16:49:44
I love this planet and it is beautiful. These are not things that are up for interpretation unless you disbelieve in god. And trust me he exists.

Care to elaborate? :)

Woah

gangta

Quote from: majour ka on October 31, 2006, 17:10:04
If we are to believe that we come from one supreme scource, if we belive that one energy created all that exists in this univeres, and personaly I do.
When did that scource i.e God, decidide to create demons? and why dont they incarnate (obviosly because there is no such thing). I dont believe there is anything in the non physical spirtual planes that dosent incarnate on earth, apart from higher guides and master guides etc, and to be honest does anyone truly believe there are any forms of life of a lower vibration than that which we find on our earth.
Demons only exist if fancyiful minds. Can any one evidance any different?

demons are nothing more than angels who rebelled against God. Lucifer (also known as satan, if you research you would find that a devil is a high ranking follower of Lucifer) was an angel who got other angels on his side, rebelled, and lost. demons arent the big fanged monsters that popular fiction shows you. and from experience i KNOW that they exist....and they are very very cunning.

James S

Quote from: gangta on November 07, 2006, 22:52:46
and from experience i KNOW that they exist....and they are very very cunning.

You know they exist?
Hmmm....

Think about something Talanay mentioned earlier - why is it that some people experience these things and others don't?

Very simple answer here - you create your own reality!!!

No that's not some new age waffle, it's being proven all the time through Quantum Mechanics - we affect the material world around us by our consciousness, by observing it. We make our own reality all the time based on our perceptions, which are "filtered" by our fears and our beliefs.

If your beliefs or fears of demonic beings are so ingrained into your thoughts you are going to make them a reality for yourself.
In which case, ask yourself - does this belief serve me or benefit me in any way? Is this belief making my life better?
If you cannot answer yes to any of these, then what is the point in bringing entities such as demons into your reality?

My experiences agree with Talanay.
There are no demons, biblical or otherwise around us.

The only demons I've ever experienced are those within my own ego.

CFTraveler

Quote from: Enoch on November 06, 2006, 18:35:36
Thanks rob. Im sort of stunned here really.
Here is just one more fact that good and evil exist. In Genesis adam and eve ate from a tree. The tree was what? It was the tree of knowledge OF GOOD AND EVIL. God did not want us to have to worry about balance in life. He prefered that we not know.
You see Lucifer is mad at all of us. He hates the fact that we are eternal (as angels and demons are) and the fact that we in the end would end up just like him (angelic and live forever with god) as he did was just to much. Why do you think that we have the ten commandments and the seven deadly sins? Because these are the temptations. These are literally the demon that tempt us every day of our lives. The original sin. Now look at our world and if you cant tell me who's in control than you have some serious issues.
God means for us to live in this world not OF this world. We are truly not of this earth. It is as i have said but one of many of the lords mansions.   
Another look at genesis:  The aramaic word for evil used in the old testament meant 'immaturity'.  So if you pick a fruit before it's time it's 'green' or 'immature'.  Sort of gives the genesis story a whole different flavor, doesn't it?  Maybe they ate the fruit before they were ready. 

majour ka

Enoch

Yes you create the reality that you want. You do not change what is said by god to his children you do not recreate historical fact to your own likeing. The children that have the seed of god resideing in them. If the world was not balanced YIN and YANG. Than it would be a struggle to live from day to day. When the sun rises on any planet what is on the opposite side DARKNESS. When you astral travel you can go to the higher planes and the lower planes. You dont choose to not believe in darkness and it will just go away....Dont any of you protect yourselves in astral? Non of you ever use any minor protection of any kind? Non of you have ever seen a real exorcism? How about the government? You think that all the evil that they have done comes from themself? Look around you the evil is every where. Its so subtle that you can almost live your life and not see it at all. Thats exactly what lucifer wants. You never realize you have a spirit because your to busy worrying about how much you will own in this life or how much money you have or how your going to get laid next....The ten commanments and the seven deadly sins are not in place for our reading enjoyment there there for a reason. Weather or not you believe in a physical demon you cannot deny that we are in the mouth of the dragon. There even a comandment that we no longer even follow at all. keep the sabbath day holy...It was worked out of society in subtle slow and manipulative ways. But that does not mean we are not sinning because society says its ok to work every day.....It does not mean its ok for 19 and 20 year old men to die for no more cause than a bunch of greedy secret society rulers wanting to have more money......

If you listen to nothing at all remember that if you cannot take it with you to the afterlife how important is it really? Whats the root of evil? Man is. men can become demons also. Its not reserved to the watchers that failed the lord there are many demons and angels men have the seed in them and can be either.
Every society that has ever existed has a demon of some name and type. I will not pretend that i know better than everyone that has lived.
You pretend to travel the astral, You say that reincarnation exists, And we study our past lives quite often for more information on history. Yet you think that these past lives dont influence bad people also? You think that its reserved for those of us that can here and see them? 
Light/dark
day/night
good/evil
yin/yang
right/left
up/down
hot/cold
angel/demon
right brain/left brain
If you are at all in tune to our world you know the balance is gone, Thats why we are ravaged by natural disasters and war and now monitered in everything we do by homeland security,drought,new disease. the balance is at an end. Thats why there is a new age comeing in 2012. We as humans have failed yet again. Failed to see what is important in life. 
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

Astir

Quote from: Enoch on December 22, 2006, 16:41:17
Whats the root of evil? Man is. men can become demons also. Its not reserved to the watchers that failed the lord there are many demons and angels men have the seed in them and can be either.

No, I definitely don't feel it is that way. It is not that someone is either good or evil. That is as close to a black and white perspective as there is. Every human possesses both inside of them, at the same time, always. All of us are ambiguous, we are dualities.

Am I evil? No.
Am I good and pure? No.

Enoch

You should already know this choose to become a demon or a angel. Some gnostics even strive to become angelic while still living. It is the root of there "powers". You also know and can feel that at any time you can give in Totally to one side or the other. Its not hard just pick. The problem is choosing to be so extreme usually sends one to a looney bin or they end up like hitler or dommer. Even the most evil have influences of good and perform good acts. It does not by any means they are not demonic. You think the government send in troops to die for no good reason? Heck no its a sacrafice. And they know it. Its gives power any mage knows that. The thing is if i could prove it well i sure as heck would not be here writing on this forum...You think someone that was not demonic or trying to become that way would do this? It is already proven in the book of Enoch. We are the seed of god. we have been bread with angels you think the opposite cannot/has not already happened? Even the Merovingian blood that still lives today has claim to the line of Jesus. We are in the likeness and god has warned many times to try and dethrone him is rediculous. Do you think this warning would even exist if we could not become so much more?
                     Back in ancient time people worshipped other people. These other people claimed god hood. well not really gods at all. More like demons and angels.
Enoch himself never died he was illuminated and ascended to heaven without ever dying after living for thee hundred and sixty five years. His blood is also among the people that are here now. Regular human ? I think not. The mustard seed resides in all human kind. Give it the credit it deserves.   
A warrior doesn't seek anything for his solace, nor can he possibly leave anything to chance. A warrior actually affects the outcome of events by the force of his awareness and his unbending intent .

Nay

This same discussion has been going on forever.  I still haven't seen a demon or negative entity and it seems the ones who have are still in that mind set.

*shrugs*  who cares anymore...  Live in your dark world, just don't drag others down with you.  I don't believe I have "demon" in me..and frankly I find that statement....silly.  And how in the world can you even make your mouth say that a four year old can be a demon. 

Nodes, you've been walking on the darkside since you've been on these forums.  You don't think for one minute that it's YOU, that can make the difference..?  Stop thinking, talking, breathing, eating and sleeping negative thoughts.  Then get back to us in a few months.

James S

OK Nodes,

If Talanay's words mean nothing then perhaps my words and my experiences might mean something? Then again, Talanay does come at this topic with a great deal of experience that you fail to give her credit for.

I'll repeat something I said earlier.
If you believe demons are real, then for you they probably are.

Doesn't mean they're real for any of the rest of us.

Most of what we experience as being "negative entities" are very simply the outward projections or reflections of our own fear or pain.

I've discussed this topic with a lady that works at my spiritual institute that has been a practicing professional medium for over 30 years now. She has never met a spirit that she could describe as a "negative entity" or demonic. She has felt only the dark energies of peoples own ego manifestations, and other spirits that are simply of a lower vibration that do not serve any benefit to us.
In that, there is no fear, no prejudice, no judgement.

When we start judging spirits as being "demonic" we are working out of old rigid belief systems that really do not serve us. Better to let such belief systems go and instead work with beliefs that do serve us, such as letting go of the "scapegoat" idea of demons and look to healing our own pain and fears

Talanay can hardly be described as being ignorant for telling people to look to themselves, to stop focussing on negative thoughts and beliefs.

She has it right!

It's all about learning to own our own stuff and getting out of destructive negative thought patterns.

True ignorance comes when we project our stuff onto other people and beings - such as demons -  so that we can run away from having to deal with and heal ourselves.

Nay

Thank you for your comments James, it is nice to know when someone else understands my view of things.  :)

Nodes I was pretty sure you were going to react the way you did.  I'm quite used to your personal insults but they no longer get under my skin.  I've learned that it is your own insecurities that cause you to get so defensive and cause you to act in such a vicious, hateful, abhorrent, bitter, catty, and spiteful manner.   I've not attacked you in any way, shape or form and to play the victim once again is getting very old. 

You are the embodiment of what you talk about, yet you try and act like you are not.  You, no one else, has created the very reality that you are living out right now.  You choose to believe people or entities from an outside influence cause people to act in cruel and hateful ways.  I don't. 

PEOPLE choose to act in cruel and hateful ways, then use the neg card as an excuse or even blame other people for their behaviour.  pffhht.. what a crock.  "You made me say those hateful things" I'm sure we've all experienced or are still experiencing someone like that in our lives.  The one who can't take responsibility for their own actions and just loves to blame everyone but themselves.   Maybe they use excuses and shields because if they allowed their consciousness to admit they are actually in control, it will be too much for them to handle. 

It what way...?  I don't know.  I do know that when one starts to look within and really judge how they act or have acted, it is painful and it takes alot to not shove it to the recess of the mind or put it behind the neg card.   

I have to laugh.... because I just got a visual.  When I said "painful" I did mean physically or at least so emotional, it feels physical.  So, in a sense it could be construed that something was in me.   The visual was a neg being pulled out of my stomach...but with a comical twist.

I hope you find peace Nodes because by your words alone, you do not seem very happy but very angry.

Enoch

God you are fools. Just because you do not see demons in your pretty little world does not mean there not there. NOT BELIEViNG DOES NOT MAKE THEM GO AWAY. If your so wise as to discredit every bible the world has created from ethiopia to the niv than maybe we should just all bow down to you. For surely if you can make evil go away your deserving.
All you need to do to know they exist is look at history history repeats itslef and it is the facts. How many possesions there have been. Even gods own words have stated that demons are real. But thats right you no more than god.
Yin and Yang, ohh whats the point here im not going to change anyones mind. If you are in fear of this type thing you do not see it when you project anyone knows that. its an energy around you that keeps "them" back. But to truly be a man/women of knowledge you must walk both sides of the fence otherwise your mearly a fool.

Astir

Quote from: Enoch on December 30, 2006, 12:10:17
But to truly be a man/women of knowledge you must walk both sides of the fence otherwise your mearly a fool.

Enoch,

There is no such thing as the former. What you know on your own can't even compare to a dust partical in the vaccum of space. You are the fool you accuse them of being. The wonderful thing is that's part of what being human is, you can never learn or know enough to be anything but. No amount of knowledge or wisdom can spare you from being a fool like everyone else. You know nothing more than I. And I know as much as a half second in eternity.

If you would listen, the advice TalaNay has given Nodes could also be your ticket. But I guess if you cannot believe that you are powerful enough to uncreate these things, then you are not. Then you are powerless.

I was powerful enough...that's why all the demons I used to see and believe in, now couldn't have been anything more than negs which can never come back. They cannot even come near me now...and I'm certain it is because they would vanish forever under my gaze. They now fear me, otherwise they would have continued to hurt me every night. I just don't let myself be weak, I've come into a fuller potential spiritually.

Your soul has unlimited potiential...are you not aware?  :-P
...Or can you not believe me? :wink:

Nay

Quote from: Enoch on December 30, 2006, 12:10:17
God you are fools. Just because you do not see demons in your pretty little world does not mean there not there. NOT BELIEViNG DOES NOT MAKE THEM GO AWAY. If your so wise as to discredit every bible the world has created from ethiopia to the niv than maybe we should just all bow down to you. For surely if you can make evil go away your deserving.
All you need to do to know they exist is look at history history repeats itslef and it is the facts. How many possesions there have been. Even gods own words have stated that demons are real. But thats right you no more than god.
Yin and Yang, ohh whats the point here im not going to change anyones mind. If you are in fear of this type thing you do not see it when you project anyone knows that. its an energy around you that keeps "them" back. But to truly be a man/women of knowledge you must walk both sides of the fence otherwise your mearly a fool.

What is up with the anger?
QuoteNOT BELIEViNG DOES NOT MAKE THEM GO AWAY.
I believe that you believe and how can something go away that was never there for me to start with? 

I'm going to guess by your reaction that you have seen, heard or been possessed by some entity.  I believe that for some reason you've created the situation itself.   I'm still confused as to why the anger.  Why does it upset you so much that you feel the need to call people fools?   

QuoteIf you are in fear of this type thing you do not see it when you project anyone knows that. its an energy around you that keeps "them" back. But to truly be a man/women of knowledge you must walk both sides of the fence otherwise your mearly a fool.

It sounds as if you are expressing someone elses opinion here.  What do I have to fear?   How do you know I haven't walked both sides of this imaginary fence?

Astir

Quote from: TalaNay on December 30, 2006, 11:47:32

PEOPLE choose to act in cruel and hateful ways, then use the neg card as an excuse or even blame other people for their behaviour.  pffhht.. what a crock.  "You made me say those hateful things" I'm sure we've all experienced or are still experiencing someone like that in our lives.  The one who can't take responsibility for their own actions and just loves to blame everyone but themselves.   Maybe they use excuses and shields because if they allowed their consciousness to admit they are actually in control, it will be too much for them to handle. 

*sigh*
People with sh!*ty attitudes are like the part 2 of dealing with negative entities. Though so far there's been only one person I couldn't neutralize by any means, kindness, patience, love...She insisted on being a victim in life to whatever end. I've tried many ways to help her, it does seem like her physical brain scrambles and distorts her spirit -- something I think happens to many -- because her subconscious is far more rational.

Two months ago she came to me while I was out of body...we had a good talk, but I'm certain she would never remember. Though I caught her trying to plant astral objects in my house, which I wouldn't allow because it struck me as some form of witchcraft.

Negative people in the physical are harder...to send away, to help...
I'll take on a demon over that any day.

Nay

Negative people..key words.  People who are negative.  Not people who have negative entity attachments, not someone possessed by a demon.

QuoteI'll take on a demon over that any day.
Perhaps that is why people think they are being attacked by negs and demons....because the real reality with a real person is much more harder to handle than some "inner" demon showing up in a dream or astral projection.  Their fear in the real world is what is causing the very demons in their "inner" world.

Nay

Quote from: NodesOfYesod on December 30, 2006, 14:17:16
there is this website right and on this thread there is a bunch of people all complaining and moaning about how anoying talanay is.. they say she is this and that. and who is the only person who defended her and made excuses for the way she behaves?

thats right me . thats why im angry because you abuse the only one who defended you I have already asked you not to talk directly to me I concider it harrasment please dont do it again you sad old woman

Peace

Are you kidding me??  You are actually going to try and make me feel guilty now?  Or are you tinkling on my leg and telling me it's friggin raining?   I'm thinking all of the above.  I'd like to know when you've given me one ounce of kindness since you've been on these forums?  How dare you act with such viciousness towards me on these forums and then fake liking me on another.  You are a fraud, fake and deceitful to boot.

You may cease trying to upset me by telling me others talk about me.  Hell, I take it as a compliment that people have the need to talk about me in such a manner and with my own threads no less!    If speaking of me makes them feel better about themselves, then so be it.    People like that can only stand on others to feel good about themselves.   I'm here to help. :)

And I hate to tell you but you are quite off the mark about who's harrassing who. 

Astir

:-D

Smiting doesn't actually hurt, you know...hahahah. Smiting is foreign concept to me, even if the thing is just for kicks, I'll never return the favor if that's what you are seeking. You're forgiven beforehand, go ahead and smite me every 100 hours if you wish.

Nay

:-D 

You too, huh?  I return the favor, I'm not that forgiving yet, but am working on it...

Astir

Heehee, yeah.
I only applaud.  :-)

Smiting might take karma away, but I always feel it still gives them something...when I'd rather give nothing at all if I don't like what someone has said. Also it seems if a person is acting negative, negative feedback seems to only feed and reassure them.

It is always fun to watch a debate unfold here, and observe the karma begin to vanish on both sides. I get a kick out of that.  :lol:

Enoch

Ok let me try this from a more objective approach. First is anyone here a real christian? or muslim? If you are either of these two you have no right to say demons dont exist. Your bible that cannot be flawed (from your own view point) tells you they exist. If you dont believe the bible you are not a true christian period. As for the muslim belief it is the same.

Some of you trying to argue have actually pointed out yourself that its belief. The human mind is most powerful in fact it is what creates our reality. The total belief that we live right here and now is what makes it so. The belief that you can project makes it so. The belief that the world is comeing to an end by millions or even billions of people will make it manifest as it will.
The belief in demons makes them so. They may not be a belief that you have but some do believe. Since some do believe and we as humans are all connected (do i need explain) than demons exist.
Even the anciant religions that taught us to astral travel teach that there is an underworld and and astral plane both are many layered. Your lower self is the connection to this underworld. and your higher self is the connection to the higher planes.
I am not a negative person. I love life and god. I live happily and do the best possible. But all i need to do is look at what our own government to be able to see that the demonic exists. Even if it is of a persons own makeing there are SOOOOO many that are corrupt and some that worship evil directly. The great horned owl,the skull and bones, these are leaders that worship evil. So even if they are makeing it up and the demon is themself. They have made it manifest in your world just by doing that.
                 I have many friends that practice magic. they speak and even physically see the demon and the angelic beings thay ask of. Is that just imagination gone wild? Even if it is they are connected to you and i so it is.   

Nay

QuoteOk let me try this from a more objective approach. First is anyone here a real christian? or muslim? If you are either of these two you have no right to say demons dont exist.  Your bible that cannot be flawed (from your own view point) tells you they exist. If you dont believe the bible you are not a true christian period. As for the muslim belief it is the same.
So much for the more objective approach.  Right out of the box you are telling others they have no right to their own personal beliefs.  Nice.

QuoteSome of you trying to argue have actually pointed out yourself that its belief. The human mind is most powerful in fact it is what creates our reality. The total belief that we live right here and now is what makes it so. The belief that you can project makes it so. The belief that the world is comeing to an endby millions or even billions of people will make it manifest as it will.
It's one thing to actually believe the world is coming to an end, it's quite another to be just feeling fears.  Most people that "believe" the world is going to end, believe this out of what they fear, IMO.

QuoteThe belief in demons makes them so. They may not be a belief that you have but some do believe. Since some do believe and we as humans are all connected (do i need explain) than demons exist.
They exist in your reality as I and others have said over and over, due to our opinion.

QuoteEven the anciant religions that taught us to astral travel teach that there is an underworld and and astral plane both are many layered. Your lower self is the connection to this underworld. and your higher self is the connection to the higher planes.
All religions in my mind are just another human beings concept, belief, opinion...etcetera, etcetera.....  I do however agree with the many layers.. I feel a certain level system going on in the astral.  From my perspective.

QuoteI am not a negative person. I love life and god. I live happily and do the best possible. But all i need to do is look at what our own government to be able to see that the demonic exists. Even if it is of a persons own makeing there are SOOOOO many that are corrupt and some that worship evil directly. The great horned owl,the skull and bones, these are leaders that worship evil. So even if they are making it up and the demon is themself. They have made it manifest in your world just by doing that.
I don't like to do politics, nor do I give my government that much energy thought.  I tend to keep to my inner circle...those lessons that will have an impact on me personally.  Worrying about wether the government is some kind of demon isn't on my to do list so, I just can't relate with you there, sorry. 

QuoteI have many friends that practice magic. they speak and even physically see the demon and the angelic beings thay ask of. Is that just imagination gone wild? Even if it is they are connected to you and i so it is.
I don't know what to say to you without it ending up with you engaging in a personal insult attack at me. lol...  I'm going to have to say the latter though, sorry. 

:-)

James S

Enoch,

You say that belief in demons makes them real.
I agree.

You say that not believing in them doesn't make them go away.
I disagree, for the simple reason that if it is belief that makes them real then the reverse must also be true. Flip that around and you could say that if not believing in them doesn't make them go away then believing in them doesn't make them real.

I'll ask you a question Enoch, that I have asked a few times nw in this topic:
How does believing that demons are real benefit you?
How does it make your life better?

Blessings,
James.