News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Destroying ancient forest

Previous topic - Next topic

Methen

When I see stuff like this.I just want put a gun to my head and leave this sick world...

https://vancouverisland.com/see-whats-g ... nt-forests/

LightBeam

Quote from: Methen on November 05, 2022, 18:06:39
I just want put a gun to my head and leave this sick world...

https://vancouverisland.com/see-whats-g ... nt-forests/

That's an easy way out. But you will be back again and again and again until you learn why do you come to places like this. What actions have you taken to heal this world? This world is not all sick. Have you planted a tree, have you raised awareness, have you joined organizations fighting against deforestation? Did you know that each year 5 billion trees are being planted. Did you know that many industries are developing different types of building materials that will no longer harm the planet. Do you always look for news to prove that this world is sick. Do you not see the other side that is worth fighting for? Start making a difference. There are many opportunities to volunteer helping the world one little action at a time.

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Methen

Quote from: LightBeam on November 05, 2022, 19:39:46
That's an easy way out. But you will be back again and again and again until you learn why do you come to places like this. What actions have you taken to heal this world? This world is not all sick. Have you planted a tree, have you raised awareness, have you joined organizations fighting against deforestation? Did you know that each year 5 billion trees are being planted. Did you know that many industries are developing different types of building materials that will no longer harm the planet. Do you always look for news to prove that this world is sick. Do you not see the other side that is worth fighting for? Start making a difference. There are many opportunities to volunteer helping the world one little action at a time.

No, there is no way that i will be coming back here, I already know this for fact, This is my last time in this sick world, I already know what my faith is on the other side, So I do not have anything to learn as far as that goes, As for healing the world there is one solution for that and that is to wipe out the human race period for they will always destroy the world for the gratification of their own selfishness that is something there is simply no getting around,and no I do not look for things that are sick to me I do my best to avoid such things due to the stress level it causes me, But the stuff just appears to me when searching the internet rather I want it or not. also you should nottell people they will just be back again and again you have no way of knowing such a thing , From everything I have read people come back to this world cause they choose to come back not cause they are forced to do so...

LightBeam

Quote from: Methen on November 05, 2022, 23:19:15
No, there is no way that i will be coming back here, I already know this for fact, This is my last time in this sick world, I already know what my faith is on the other side, So I do not have anything to learn as far as that goes, As for healing the world there is one solution for that and that is to wipe out the human race period for they will always destroy the world for the gratification of their own selfishness that is something there is simply no getting around,and no I do not look for things that are sick to me I do my best to avoid such things due to the stress level it causes me, But the stuff just appears to me when searching the internet rather I want it or not. also you should nottell people they will just be back again and again you have no way of knowing such a thing , From everything I have read people come back to this world cause they choose to come back not cause they are forced to do so...

"When you look at the dark side, careful you must be. For the dark side looks back.
The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see the light, the future is.
You will find only what you bring in.
May the force be with you"
:)
"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Methen

Stating the pure and simple truth is not walking on what you call the dark side.

Human beings have been destroying nature for literally thousands of years no matter where you go at in this world you can not get away from it, Name me one city,state you country any where in this world  that does slaughter animals or harm forest.

Each and every day literally thousands of animals and trees are slaughter for no other reason then human greed and selfishness.

Did you know that Japan, Iceland and Greenland are Killing all Kinds of Dolphins,Sharks, and Whales, and they have already killed oven a thousand of them so far.

And no one is really doing a dam thing to stop it, Look at all the wolfs that were killed when they were taken off the protection list well over a thousand of them.

And even if you manage to get them to stop, What about all the people that were involved are they going to be made to pay for their crimes are they going to be put to death for all the death that they cause, No what will most likely get some one into office get the laws changed back to what they were and the whole thing will start all over again cause they were allowed to walk free...

LightBeam

You are missing my point entirely....Happy learning :)
Captain Jack Sparrow

Methen

Quote from: LightBeam on November 06, 2022, 11:53:16
You are missing my point entirely....Happy learning :)
Then there must be one hell of a short in the system cause I sure  did not bring in the sickness that exist in this world that is for certain...