News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

DMT Mind Release"in-between" program?

Previous topic - Next topic

eric_l_lewis

Anyone tried the dmt mind release in-between program at lp.higherbalance .com?

ayearhasgone

QuoteA small organization know as Higher Balance has developed a technique over a twenty year period and now is temporarily allowing public access to their rare technique.
So instead of sharing this secret to the world and bettering humanity, they're making a tidy profit for a short time only.  What a nice bunch of folks!  That's all I need to read.

Also, I'm sick of hearing about DMT.  If you really must resort to an illegal psychadelic, you can make your own ayahuasca brew at home.  Not that anyone should try this-- there is no shortcut to a conscious OOBE.  Sober practice makes perfect.

astralp

No I have not tried it, looks interesting, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Also, DMT is soo far past any type of regular conscious OBE.  I believe it is the dimension after the OBE/dream state dimension.  There isn't a shortcut to a conscious OBE,  however DMT will shoot you past the conscious OBE right into that dimension.  Definitely no easier way of getting there.  If I had never done DMT I would never have been able to experience that dimension without "drugs".  The reason I say this is because in a lucid dream,  some random guy gave me a pill and said try this, so I did, and it instantly sent me to a very very similar landscape as DMT. 
"turf off your mind relax and float down stream.  it is not dying."-The Beatles

Jude101

DMT a chemical that is release in your brain every night you go to sleep and has been reefer by many as the "spirit molecule".
Many people appose to using drugs as a resource in a spiritual manner, I don't judge them for thinking that way but to me we have been feed a whole lot of gunk by the media and others around us(I do appose heavy drugs that serve no purposes). I have been doing allot of research in this chemical and found that many people seem to escape to reality with a world full of shapes and creatures that seem to respond in a alien manner that show the explorer whatever they wish to be shown. As a dream the explorer is unable to retain the whole information wile returning to the physical body.
"We should consider ourselves as spirits having a human experience rather than humans having an occasional spiritual experience."

astraladdict

Don't do drugs... Since i know there are druggies out there. I can't stop you from doing drugs buuut don't do them and do any of the spiritual work at the same time. Please.

...Dude... anything is possible with torrents xD

~astraladdict
My smile tells lies, but my eyes tell the truth...

Beero

I'm going to *bump* this one, cos I was interested in this program too, can anyone post a review on it?
I was quite keen to try it out but after googling found some quite dodgy allegations against the guy behind higher balance
still, would be interested in reading an unbiased review of this or other higher balance materials, I'm on their mailing list and some of their courses they promote look quite interesting

Beero

I'd like to add, if higher balance turns out to be some kind of cult as there seems to be some allegations of or this is just a really bad program, in your opinion is trying this program out likely to damage you other than the fact that you've wasted your money?

tenshi_R

i think the people that are against using drugs are the people that never tried them or had a bad experience and assume that they are bad...
just like anything in nature in right amount it can be beneficial and in excess or incorrect amount it can cause damage.
i dont think i need examples for this.
anything can be dangerous when used improperly...
for every person that uses drugs for self improvement theres probably about 20-50 people that jsut want to get "bonked up" and media picks up on that saying drugs are bad look at that kid he dead!!!

caffeine is a stimulant but its not illegal and one of the most consumed products on earth.
opiates include heroin and opium but also include oxycodone and fentanyl that is given to women in labor claiming to have no sideffect on the newborn or breastfeeding mother and most of the people belive it" doctors on the ther side hide behind the typical answer"they said its safe" or even better one" well the tests were inconclusive"...
alcohol, tobacco,pain killers, cold medicine are all drugs.
our body produces its own equivalent of drugs for different purposes when it needs to.

drugs are aid to people who dont have the right conditions to do it naturally, i consider them a means of transportation. like a bus that takes you to school instead of walking.
some people live 5 minutes walking distance from school and it would be silly if they were to say" why cant you walk to school like me, who cares if you live a 30 minute bus ride from it, just get up 3 hours earlier and walk your butt to school, do it naturally!!!!"
you also dont take someone's glasses and tell them to see naturally
people grow up in different environments and not everyone got acess to same information or resources...

Stookie_

Quote from: tenshi_R on April 03, 2012, 03:53:47
i think the people that are against using drugs are the people that never tried them or had a bad experience and assume that they are bad...

There is no single reason. I did some hallucinogens when I was younger, so this isn't my case. I know that meditation will build skills that drugs can not. I know that the experience drugs can bring you, while profound, are still very limited in comparison to the whole scheme of things. Drugs are only worth a single experience. Meditation will last your lifetime. You can do it everyday and become a better person because of it, whereas drugs will make you crazy if you develop a pattern/addiction. They are a risk and you're taking a gamble every time.

And it's pretty obvious that most people that advocate drugs do not regularly meditate and/or haven't had decent experiences through meditation, and don't have the experience to compare the two. I would never revert to doing any hallucinogens because I wouldn't ever want to jeopardize the skills I've gained, my psyche, or the direction my current path is taking me - I've put a lot of personal energy into it and it means a lot more to me than any drug experience. I wholeheartedly wish everyone could experience it, but it takes work and dedication and devotion and heart. Drugs don't, and they are only comparable in a very minor way.