News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

do spirit guides arrange relationships

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

Do spirit guides play a part in finding us relationships

Szaxx

Interesting question.
If we take on board the age old words of 'your guides are always with you and will guide you...'
Its quite possible, but, you could argue about a couple in a very poor relationship. Taking the above into consideration, is a poor relationship a hardship you NEED to learn from? If so then perhaps being guided is for the greater good ( I'm sure it is) rather than the wants of the individuals circumstances.
An answer will always be two ways depending upon your perception.
If you had the correct perceptive judgement required ( no one does), the question wouldn't be asked in the first place.

Look deeper within yourself and see of you can find the answer.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Bluefirephoenix

boased on what I have heard. they can encourage you to take a path, but arranging a meeting is up to you.  They cannot interfere with your choices or do your work for you. They can advise only

FuzzyQuills

Quote from: Szaxx on June 07, 2015, 07:48:38
Interesting question.
If we take on board the age old words of 'your guides are always with you and will guide you...'
Its quite possible, but, you could argue about a couple in a very poor relationship. Taking the above into consideration, is a poor relationship a hardship you NEED to learn from? If so then perhaps being guided is for the greater good ( I'm sure it is) rather than the wants of the individuals circumstances.
An answer will always be two ways depending upon your perception.
If you had the correct perceptive judgement required ( no one does), the question wouldn't be asked in the first place.

Look deeper within yourself and see of you can find the answer.
Well, taking into consideration some of the darker reaons to be with someone, (only really taking this from what I have observed... :D) you could also argue that some of the poorer couples have no connection to their guides at all... :D This is probably the case for nearly every failed marriage, but again, I am not to judge! :)
This world's Captain Falcon; A title I will pass down to a chosen one when I leave this dimension.

Szaxx

Quote from: FuzzyQuills on June 17, 2015, 11:16:24
Well, taking into consideration some of the darker reaons to be with someone, (only really taking this from what I have observed... :D) you could also argue that some of the poorer couples have no connection to their guides at all... :D This is probably the case for nearly every failed marriage, but again, I am not to judge! :)

If it happens to be something an individual constantly experiences, perhaps a difficult relationship is required to learn.
Just a thought.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.