News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do you find that people cant accept that your a astral projector

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool101

I know for a while now people been saying things like its dangerous and judeging the whole astral projection concept in the way the movie insidious presents it i have no problem with people having there own opinion its just people trying to force me to stop by fear mongering as there main instrument off destruction haha but as i whole i have noticed healers,mediums have really bad opinion off astral projection what do you think off the whole situration

Xanth

desert-rat

If the church cant control some thing they think its evil , of the devil ..  I think eckencar is the only church that does not find a problem with a.p.

https://www.eckankar.org/?source=YahooBing2

Kzaal

Quote from: desert-rat on May 16, 2017, 09:30:36
If the church cant control some thing they think its evil , of the devil ..  I think eckencar is the only church that does not find a problem with a.p.

https://www.eckankar.org/?source=YahooBing2

Yet, meditation and Projecting is vital to the Buddhists lol...
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Only one person in my whole family thinks astral projection is all in your head. Everyone else thinks it's probably real but they aren't interested in it really though either.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on May 20, 2017, 09:35:50
Only one person in my whole family thinks astral projection is all in your head. Everyone else thinks it's probably real but they aren't interested in it really though either.
But it is *all in your head*.
That doesn't make it less real.

This physical reality is also all in your head.

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on May 29, 2017, 07:54:53
But it is *all in your head*.
That doesn't make it less real.

This physical reality is also all in your head.
We can play the game of semantics here but it's blows down to how do you define head. By head do we mean mind, or the physical brain, subjective reality, or however one defines it. By head here I mean fully 100 percent subjective experience, all in the mind and brain, like a dream that has no connection to spirit or anything outside of ones own subjective thoughts.

Astral Potato

I haven't gone out of my way to tell anyone, it's not something I ever felt the need to introduce to a normal conversation. I sometimes tell people about my experiences, but this is generally to people who are like minded or would benefit from it.

I will tell my family, if I think they are open to listening. Otherwise we never talk about beliefs or spirituality.

If you are advertising yourself as an astral projector to everyone to be known as one, in the words of Kendrick Lamar; Sit down, be humble

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on May 29, 2017, 12:31:55
We can play the game of semantics here but it's blows down to how do you define head. By head do we mean mind, or the physical brain, subjective reality, or however one defines it. By head here I mean fully 100 percent subjective experience, all in the mind and brain, like a dream that has no connection to spirit or anything outside of ones own subjective thoughts.
I see the traces of beginning to understand in your words, Plasma.  :)

PlasmaAstralProjection

Quote from: Xanth on June 01, 2017, 08:11:20
I see the traces of beginning to understand in your words, Plasma.  :)
LOL perhaps I should define it further. Which is head in this sense would mean that all thoughts of astral projection or dreams would have originated causes in this physical world or ones own mind, and not in some other place outside the scientific understanding. Meaning if a thought can't be measured with a physical instrument then it never happened and never happened outside of ones head where it can't be measured. Now of course I know that thoughts can originate outside of the head, but of course we are talking about my brother here.

Xanth

Quote from: PlasmaAstralProjection on June 01, 2017, 15:28:17
LOL perhaps I should define it further. Which is head in this sense would mean that all thoughts of astral projection or dreams would have originated causes in this physical world or ones own mind, and not in some other place outside the scientific understanding. Meaning if a thought can't be measured with a physical instrument then it never happened and never happened outside of ones head where it can't be measured. Now of course I know that thoughts can originate outside of the head, but of course we are talking about my brother here.
Annnnnnnnnd you lost it.  ;)  hehe

Subtle Traveler

Quote from: Cool101 on May 15, 2017, 07:49:15
I know for a while now people been saying things like its dangerous and judeging the whole astral projection concept in the way the movie insidious presents it i have no problem with people having there own opinion its just people trying to force me to stop by fear mongering as there main instrument off destruction haha but as i whole i have noticed healers,mediums have really bad opinion off astral projection what do you think off the whole situration

No. Those around me know and understand. Some are even curious about my experiences.
As above ... So Below ...

Individuality is a human perspective ...

urshebear

I don't go out of my way to tell people but luckily for me, the majority of people in my life are open to most things and I don't shy away from the subject if it is relevant to the conversation. Actually I don't think I have come across anybody who has offered a negative view.

One of my friends loves hearing my travel stories. She will sit for hours asking questions and hanging off every word but she is pretty fearful of the whole concept at the same time.