News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Do you think animals have spirits

Previous topic - Next topic

WalkerInTheWoods

I believe that all living things have a spirit. I use to be very close to plants and trees, though lately I have not had as much contact with them and it seems to have faded, but I can still "call" on them, so to speak. I do not believe in Heaven and Hell, so whatever on that. Do they go on after death? If humans do animals, plants, and all living things might as well too. [;)]
Alice had got so much into the way of expecting nothing but out-of-the-way things to happen, that it seemed quite dull and stupid for life to go on in the common way.

beavis

I saw a cats ghost close to where it died. It must have a spirit.

goingslow

Without a doubt they do.  Any person who owns a pet that doubts this is a fool and shouldnt own animals.

I dont know about plants and stuff like that.  That Im not sure about because I dont have much interaction with rocks and plants.. I wouldnt disregard that.

We are animals.

Squeek

I've heard otherwise....  Maybe, maybe not.

I don't own a pet -.-

~Squeek

goingslow

ive heard everything under the sun.    

Hearing this or that on a topic that is all about opinions is irrelevant.  what do you think?  and otherwise than what?

LogoRat

My View!

We are all different aspects of the same consiousness.
I think beeing human i cannot be a dog in my next life... why i think this is because i think a dog is another totally different frequencyaspect of soul than humansoul.
I can have a dogsoul as my closest friend both in physical and nonphysical, i can have connection to alot of different animals.
But i will always be human.

There are alot of animals on this planet that is really wild in nature, but that is because they experience themselves like that, taking away the wild part from a wild animal only make it unhappy.
Like taking away love from a human will make it unhappy.

*privacy is a physical illusion*

no_leaf_clover

Well, I know dogs can dream, so they must have some subconscious stuff going on. When my dog's comfortable, he can go into some pretty deep sleep as far as dogs go. Sometimes he starts barking and growling in his sleep.. It's weird. I take it he's not having a very pleasant dream when he's barking and growling so I wake him up and as soon as he becomes aware he's not dreaming anymore he seems happy. I wonder if he realizes his dreams aren't physically real.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Links Shadow

Personally, I believe that all life has spirits.  I have seen animal spirits before or it could have been spirits that took the form of animals.  Even so, I still believe that they were in fact animal.  I also believe that plants have spirits for similar a similar reason.

Respectfully,
Link's Shadow

jc84corvette

Do you think all animals have spirits like ours? As a teen living on a farm, I deal with MANY kinds of animals. Some dumb, some smart, and some are just there. HeH!

I think they have spirits, they have feelings, they have thing, and they feel pain and happiness. They know what is right and what is wrong at some point of their lives. I belive they go into a Heaven when they die here on Earth. I do not know about hell.

What do you think?